Mustangs with sunroofs - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-24-2013, 01:02 PM   #36
Registered User
Newbie
 
RogueWing16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Bel Air
Region: Maryland
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning View Post
I was always scared a rock would come down from Jesus and break it.
lol

Well the thought of something happening sometime in the future makes me nervous if the roof needs to be replaced. I hope there are roofs available. Supposedly, insurance treats this as a windshield repair/replacement. As i write this there goes a Nascar wreck. Yikes.
__________________
2014 Mustang V6 Premium / Deep Impact Blue / 6 MT / Pony Package / Glass Roof / Coupe Accessory Package 1 / Comfort Package / Security-Reverse Sensing / Rear Video Cam / 3.31

Ordered 2/09 | Received VIN 2/13 | Window Sticker 2/19 | Build Date 2/25 / Delivered 3/11
-Airaid CAI/JLT Catch Can, LLumar 20% Tint
RogueWing16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-24-2013, 08:14 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
DerekJohnScott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow View Post
Sunroofs & t-tops are nice but convertibles are just that much better.
Convertible a on a vw, or a bmw, or a saab, yes, but when it comes to muscle cars I don't think they look good.
DerekJohnScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:37 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
UOP Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 201
Really?



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2693120909.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	462.3 KB
ID:	92753



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2596410257.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	456.5 KB
ID:	92754
__________________

2013 Ford Mustang SVT 20th Anniversary Cobra Shelby GT500. Stock, almost.
UOP Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-26-2013, 12:13 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
DerekJohnScott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow View Post
Really?
Really what?

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

I never said that convertibles are bad, I just think they should only have glass on the roof.
DerekJohnScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:18 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
UOP Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 201
I guess you didn't care for the pic of the 9 second Challenger I posted.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

It's a ragtop too.
__________________

2013 Ford Mustang SVT 20th Anniversary Cobra Shelby GT500. Stock, almost.
UOP Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:24 PM   #41
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedStang

To let the sun in, through the roof.

And you can gaze at stars during the night time.
Airflow is meh and most are placed too far back for my tastes. I've driven several cars with them but I guess im spoiled with convertibles. Just seem like a pointless hole in the roof to me.
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:17 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
DerekJohnScott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow View Post
I guess you didn't care for the pic of the 9 second Challenger I posted.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

It's a ragtop too.
With the roof up it looks good, it looks like the hard top it should be, just with a black roof. Having a "9 second" convertible is nuts. I like convertibles, just not on muscle cars. I know you clearly do, but I don't so don't get all upset because someone doesn't agree with your opinion, you are just wasting your time trying to argue with me. You aren't going to show me a picture or say something that will make me go "oh man! My personal opinion has been wrong all this time! Good thing this person told me how my personal opinion is wrong and their personal opinion is right!"
DerekJohnScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:22 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
UOP Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekJohnScott

With the roof up it looks good, it looks like the hard top it should be, just with a black roof. Having a "9 second" convertible is nuts. I like convertibles, just not on muscle cars. I know you clearly do, but I don't so don't get all upset because someone doesn't agree with your opinion, you are just wasting your time trying to argue with me. You aren't going to show me a picture or say something that will make me go "oh man! My personal opinion has been wrong all this time! Good thing this person told me how my personal opinion is wrong and their personal opinion is right!"
I think it's hysterical that you think a random stranger on the internet really cares enough about your opinion to "get upset," or "try to change your mind."

It seems you're the only one trying to change your mind...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekJohnScott
Convertible a on a vw, or a bmw, or a saab, yes, but when it comes to muscle cars I don't think they look good.
And then commenting on the picture of the Challenger convertible pictures I posted...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekJohnScott
With the roof up it looks good
__________________

2013 Ford Mustang SVT 20th Anniversary Cobra Shelby GT500. Stock, almost.
UOP Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:43 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
EricJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SoCal
Region: California
Posts: 124
I wouldn't want a sunroof
EricJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:17 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow View Post

I think it's hysterical that you think a random stranger on the internet really cares enough about your opinion to "get upset," or "try to change your mind."

It seems you're the only one trying to change your mind...

And then commenting on the picture of the Challenger convertible pictures I posted...

I think he was just trying to be nice to you. Too bad you couldn't do the same. I don't care how fast it is, I have no love for verts, especially on a muscle car. Hardtop all day for me.
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:44 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
UOP Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman

I think he was just trying to be nice to you. Too bad you couldn't do the same. I don't care how fast it is, I have no love for verts, especially on a muscle car. Hardtop all day for me.
You consider his over-reading & over reacting to my single word response as kindness?

And then he contradicted his overly generalized post of his dislike for verts by stating that the Challenger vert looks good. I'm reading that as invalidating the integrity of his post claiming his dislike for verts.
__________________

2013 Ford Mustang SVT 20th Anniversary Cobra Shelby GT500. Stock, almost.
UOP Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:08 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow View Post

You consider his over-reading & over reacting to my single word response as kindness?

And then he contradicted his overly generalized post of his dislike for verts by stating that the Challenger vert looks good. I'm reading that as invalidating the integrity of his post claiming his dislike for verts.
You started it, bro. Some people don't like verts. Get over it.
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:31 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
DerekJohnScott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow View Post

You consider his over-reading & over reacting to my single word response as kindness?

And then he contradicted his overly generalized post of his dislike for verts by stating that the Challenger vert looks good. I'm reading that as invalidating the integrity of his post claiming his dislike for verts.
If you would have read it completely, you would have read how I think it looks good with the roof up because it looked like the hard top it should be. I never said I didn't like all convertibles, just muscle car convertibles. I never contradicted myself. Calm you tits! Damn bro.
DerekJohnScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:42 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
UOP Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 201
It either looks good or it doesn't. Make up your mind about what you like.

Thanks for the laughs guys!
__________________

2013 Ford Mustang SVT 20th Anniversary Cobra Shelby GT500. Stock, almost.
UOP Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:28 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular
 
DerekJohnScott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow View Post
It either looks good or it doesn't. Make up your mind about what you like.

Thanks for the laughs guys!
Wow, so your saying that there is no middle ground, it is either black or it is white, no gray. Yes or no. I don't like them in muscle cars, but I do like them on little sports cars. I don't know what you are struggling with here. It is a simple concept.
DerekJohnScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:38 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
UOP Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 201
You don't like them on muscle cars but you said the vert Challenger looks good. Does that mean you don't consider it a muscle car? Or does it mean that it looks good but you don't like it?

You're sending such mixed information!

HAHAHA...
__________________

2013 Ford Mustang SVT 20th Anniversary Cobra Shelby GT500. Stock, almost.
UOP Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:50 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
OMG he made an exception! Can we seriously let this stupid subject go now?
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:11 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular
 
DerekJohnScott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow View Post
You don't like them on muscle cars but you said the vert Challenger looks good. Does that mean you don't consider it a muscle car? Or does it mean that it looks good but you don't like it?

You're sending such mixed information!

HAHAHA...
I like the very challenger with the roof up! It looks like a hard top with the roof up! But with the roof down it would look awful! Why do you keep obsessing over my opinion? Nothing you say, do, or show me is going to change my mind! Give it up!

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
OMG he made an exception! Can we seriously let this stupid subject go now?
+1
DerekJohnScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:02 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
UOP Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 201
HAHAHAHA...

Nobody's trying to make you change your mind. The fact that you think random strangers on the internet care that much about your opinion, enough that you THINK they're trying to get you to change your opinion, has been cracking me up for days! Thanks for playing along!

:chernobyl:
__________________

2013 Ford Mustang SVT 20th Anniversary Cobra Shelby GT500. Stock, almost.
UOP Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:19 PM   #55
Registered User
Newbie
 
RogueWing16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Bel Air
Region: Maryland
Posts: 16
__________________
2014 Mustang V6 Premium / Deep Impact Blue / 6 MT / Pony Package / Glass Roof / Coupe Accessory Package 1 / Comfort Package / Security-Reverse Sensing / Rear Video Cam / 3.31

Ordered 2/09 | Received VIN 2/13 | Window Sticker 2/19 | Build Date 2/25 / Delivered 3/11
-Airaid CAI/JLT Catch Can, LLumar 20% Tint
RogueWing16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:46 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow View Post
HAHAHAHA... Nobody's trying to make you change your mind. The fact that you think random strangers on the internet care that much about your opinion, enough that you THINK they're trying to get you to change your opinion, has been cracking me up for days! Thanks for playing along! :chernobyl:
Let's review, shall we? First, he makes a comment about not liking muscle verts. Then you show him a picture and ask, "Really?" If you're not trying to change his mind, then what was your point? Trolling?

Then your next post says he changed his mind. He said it looks good with the top up. Guess what? So do I! Does it mean we both suddenly like verts? Did either of us say we hate all verts? No, I said I have no love for them, as in I would never buy one and think most are just meh. Thats what he meant by asking if it has to be "black and white".

You're either trying to save face, are a troll or a fool. I don't know which and I don't care.

OH AND THANKS FOR ALL THE LAUGHS HAHAHAHAHAHA said the 12 year old.
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:35 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular
 
UOP Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 201
HA HA HA HA HA HA

Give a man enough rope and he'll hang himself. Didn't you post "Can we seriously let this stupid subject go now?" and then continue with a long "let's review shall we?" Seems you two are birds of a feather. Please make up your mind... do you want to let this die or continue?

Since you want to review and neither of you could understand the intention of my complex post consisting of a one word question, I'll try to explain it to you.

The one word question I posted "Really?" was looking for affirmation of his overly-generalized statement of not liking vert muscle cars. It seemed a little odd that a person would dislike "all" of anything. That's called being prejudiced. I posted the pictures to see if he truly meant "all" muscle cars. He followed with a string of posts showing his confusion because he doesn't like vert muscle cars but said the vert Challenger looks good because it looks like the hard top it should be. What? Now the vert Challenger "should be" a hardtop? I thought it was suppose to be a vert? That's why they designed it so the top could come down.

Either of you care to explain how the question "really?" conveys a condition of one being upset, implies that the his opinion is wrong or how it implies anybody is trying to change his mind about his opinion. It wasn't all caps. It wasn't bold type or even larger font size. Heck, there weren't even any exclamation points.

Once again, thank you both for your over-reactions & replies which have provided so much entertainment in a thread that had started to dwindle.

And by the way, name calling, classy touch. Really classy.

Hey RogueWing16, will you please pass the popcorn?
__________________

2013 Ford Mustang SVT 20th Anniversary Cobra Shelby GT500. Stock, almost.
UOP Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:37 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
DerekJohnScott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 571
I can't believe I can still reply to this thread! It should have been closed a long time ago. Anyways, like me, yet again, restate what I have be saying all along. I don't care for convertible muscle cars, such as; mustangs, challenger, chargers, cudas, and so on. Now by stating that I "don't care for them" simply means that I would take a hard top over a convertible of the same car, time and time again. Now that does not mean that I hate convertibles, muscle cars or other, I simply would prefer a hard top. You can go back and you will not see me saying that I do in fact hate them either. If I was given the choice of a hard top or convertible bmw, I would go with the convertible, because it is a sports car, but we aren't talking about that, we're talking about muscle cars.

Now about the issue of the picture of the convertible, I said I liked it with the top up, which is what the picture depicts, because it looks like a hard top, which I like. Now to clarify, if you showed me a picture of it with the roof down I would say that I don't like it.

I understand why someone would want to have a convertible muscle car, I personally wouldn't want one though.

Now, that brings me to my question; why do you keep responding? You clearly are not going to change our minds, or prove a point or accomplish anything that would justify your behavior, except for one thing, that your life is so empty and meaningless that you should find comfort in starting a pathetic little squabble about a clash of two absolutely worthless opinions. Nobody cares what I personally think about convertibles and nobody cares what you personally cares about convertibles.

No car company is going to look and say "hey DerekJohnScott on MustangEvolution doesn't like convertibles! That's it! Shut down manufacturing of convertibles world wide!" It just wouldn't happen.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman View Post

Let's review, shall we? First, he makes a comment about not liking muscle verts. Then you show him a picture and ask, "Really?" If you're not trying to change his mind, then what was your point? Trolling?

Then your next post says he changed his mind. He said it looks good with the top up. Guess what? So do I! Does it mean we both suddenly like verts? Did either of us say we hate all verts? No, I said I have no love for them, as in I would never buy one and think most are just meh. Thats what he meant by asking if it has to be "black and white".

You're either trying to save face, are a troll or a fool. I don't know which and I don't care.

OH AND THANKS FOR ALL THE LAUGHS HAHAHAHAHAHA said the 12 year old.
I love this guy and I don't even know him!
DerekJohnScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:36 AM   #59
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow View Post
Give a man enough rope and he'll hang himself. Didn't you post "Can we seriously let this stupid subject go now?"
Yup and then you kept on opening your pie hole, so the answer was no. I never said I was done, genius.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow View Post
Since you want to review and neither of you could understand the intention of my complex post consisting of a one word question, I'll try to explain it to you.
No need because, as you may have noticed, no one has come to your side in this argument because there's no defense. You wanted to stir up sh*t and/or were butthurt that people dont like verts. Your attempt at dissecting semantics is laughable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow View Post
The one word question I posted "Really?" was looking for affirmation of his overly-generalized statement of not liking vert muscle cars. It seemed a little odd that a person would dislike "all" of anything. That's called being prejudiced.
HA HA HA HA HA! That's the dumbest statement I've heard in a very long time. Someone is prejudiced because they don't like verts? HA HA HA HA HA! Now I know which of the three you are! HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekJohnScott View Post
I love this guy and I don't even know him!
Hey, thanks bud!
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:16 AM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
UOP Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 201
Thank you guys. Congratulations on another round of highly amusing responses. The funniest part is you are still oblivious so I'll try to explain it so you understand.

It appears that you are incapable of responding to a simple question in a civil manner without over-reacting & ranting. A perfectly normal response to my question "really?" would have been as simple as saying:
I like convertibles, just not on muscle cars. And they don't look bad with the top up, I just don't care for how they look with the top down.

But you decided to rant and continue ranting, claiming that others are trying to change your mind or say your opinion is wrong. And you took it all the way to name calling but stopped short of going to "your mama." I will give you that much credit.

It was wheelman the rescuer who posted:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
I think he was just trying to be nice to you. Too bad you couldn't do the same.
I'm surprised that he expects others to be nice but he shouldn't be held to that standard.

Again, thank you gentlemen. You've continued to provide us with a load of entertainment. I hope they don't lock this thread yet because I can hardly wait to see what you have in store for us next.
__________________

2013 Ford Mustang SVT 20th Anniversary Cobra Shelby GT500. Stock, almost.
UOP Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:30 AM   #61
Registered Member
Regular
 
MrMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 730
Wow, this has gone past the point of ridiculous!
MrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:25 AM   #62
Registered Member
Regular
 
BlackedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMike
Wow, this has gone past the point of ridiculous!
For real....wow. Well at-least I now know never to say anything negative about convertibles when UOP Shadow is around.
__________________
2012 V6 Performance Package
BlackedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:49 AM   #63
Registered Member
Regular
 
wheelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedStang View Post

For real....wow. Well at-least I now know never to say anything negative about convertibles when UOP Shadow is around.
No kidding. I didn't even read his last response because really, what's the point? Mods, close this stupid thread.
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:04 AM   #64
Registered Member
Regular
 
UOP Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedStang View Post
For real....wow. Well at-least I now know never to say anything negative about convertibles when UOP Shadow is around.
Another one... wow. There must be a whole tribe out there.

Feel free to say whatever you want about convertibles; that's not the point. It's not been posted anywhere that I have any issue with ANYBODY not liking convertibles. It's the continued rants by these guys that keep cracking me up.
__________________

2013 Ford Mustang SVT 20th Anniversary Cobra Shelby GT500. Stock, almost.
UOP Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:11 AM   #65
Registered Member
Regular
 
ToHellAndBack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pompano Beach
Region: Florida
Posts: 327
I'm gonna have to jump in here. To start this off I tend to like convertibles better, but does that mean I don't like hard tops? No I own a hard top!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow View Post
Thank you guys. Congratulations on another round of highly amusing responses. The funniest part is you are still oblivious so I'll try to explain it so you understand.
First- You continue to post how you are so amused by their responses. I don't know if you are trying to feign indifference because you are embarrassed by the argument, or if you actually feel the need to repeat something so childish. You have said something similar in 7 of your posts

Second- you have brought nothing useful to this argument. You continue to portray the other people in this debate as ignorant and oblivious, which they obviously aren't.

Third- your last 3 posts have been the same thing... You "laugh about their amusing comments" then you go on to "explain your reasoning"... It has gotten you absolutely no where

Fourth- no one has joined in on your side because this is "beyond ridiculous" as stated above. Your argument is running in circles... is time to end this. It is all a matter of personal opinion

(I mean no offense by using the word childish, it is simply describing the method you used to get your point across. I am not resorting to calling you names)
__________________
"I'm not tailgating... I'm drafting"
ToHellAndBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:23 AM   #66
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
So...sunroofs...
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:25 AM   #67
Registered Member
Regular
 
BlackedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn
So...sunroofs...
Haha made me lol...this has got to be the most silliest argument I've seen on a public forum.
__________________
2012 V6 Performance Package
BlackedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:28 AM   #68
Registered Member
Regular
 
ToHellAndBack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pompano Beach
Region: Florida
Posts: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
So...sunroofs...
Lol that lightened up the mood. Thanks lol
__________________
"I'm not tailgating... I'm drafting"
ToHellAndBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:46 AM   #69
Registered Member
Regular
 
UOP Shadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
No kidding. I didn't even read his last response because really, what's the point? Mods, close this stupid thread.
No reason to close the thread. Just stop ranting if you think this is pointless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToHellAndBack View Post
Second- you have brought nothing useful to this argument. You continue to portray the other people in this debate as ignorant and oblivious, which they obviously aren't.
Fourth- no one has joined in on your side because this is "beyond ridiculous" as stated above. Your argument is running in circles... is time to end this. It is all a matter of personal opinion
I have not taken a contrary position nor argued against anybody's opinion or their right to own their opinions. So there is no argument and no "side" to take. I've just been egging them on and enjoyed their ranting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToHellAndBack
Third- your last 3 posts have been the same thing... You "laugh about their amusing comments" then you go on to "explain your reasoning"... It has gotten you absolutely no where
Of course this has gone nowhere. There is no way that a person so bent on over-reacting & ranting will ever see their own folly. Have you heard the expression "it's like talking to a brick wall"? I've been higly amused that these guys take themselves so seriously.

Thanks for joining in.
__________________

2013 Ford Mustang SVT 20th Anniversary Cobra Shelby GT500. Stock, almost.
UOP Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:58 AM   #70
Registered Member
Regular
 
jdavis96gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,014
Wow what a thread lol.
jdavis96gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



07:04 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.