Loud Cutouts Vid!! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-23-2013, 07:32 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
MustacheMustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 247
Loud Cutouts Vid!!

Yo V6'ers!! this is my buddy's 2011 V6 Mustang Premium with dual cutouts, and lets just say that the neighbors weren't too happy that morning. haha.

MustacheMustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-23-2013, 08:20 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Whitelightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tuscaloosa
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,463
This thing is quiet.
__________________
Any Speed over 55 mph may kill you... that's why i drive 60
Whitelightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:22 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning View Post
This thing is quiet.
My car is as loud as that after 3k rpm dude
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-23-2013, 09:47 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
FORDuhl6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 654
Sounds like poop
FORDuhl6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:14 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,366
Sounds like a pissed off bumble bee
Rapinator126 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:19 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Whitelightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tuscaloosa
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

My car is as loud as that after 3k rpm dude
*after*.

I ran no exhaust an that was louder than these cut outs. If your setup is this legendary as you claim, then you may have wasted money. I think I saw your video though?
__________________
Any Speed over 55 mph may kill you... that's why i drive 60
Whitelightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:25 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
DigitalBman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Gulf Breeze
Region: Florida
Posts: 154
If you say so....
DigitalBman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:31 PM   #8
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Las Vegas
Region: Nevada
Posts: 12
Well the video quality is poor, so hard to judge--really need before and after with the same recording device
Bobavata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:07 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning View Post

*after*.

I ran no exhaust an that was louder than these cut outs. If your setup is this legendary as you claim, then you may have wasted money. I think I saw your video though?
I didnt waste money lmfao ur friend paid 100's for cut outs... I have straight pipes hahaha

Btw i never said anything about "legendary" cuz if that what you think your friend sounds like then your mistaken in my book. Our v6's dont sound great with cut outs they will never have that V8 sound. And in my video of straight pipes i dont even go past 4k lol not nearly as loud as it can go. Im not saying my car is the best exhaust ever im just saying mine is as loud.
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:09 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Whitelightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tuscaloosa
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

I didnt waste money lmfao ur friend paid 100's for cut outs... I have straight pipes hahaha

Btw i never said anything about "legendary" cuz if that what you think your friend sounds like then your mistaken in my book. Our v6's dont sound great with cut outs they will never have that V8 sound. And in my video of straight pipes i dont even go past 4k lol not nearly as loud as it can go. Im not saying my car is the best exhaust ever im just saying mine is as loud.
Sometimes its not what you say, it's what you do. For instance. Every header thread you have chimed in upon, correct? Nothing wrong with that but after awhile one begins to notice things.

My straight pipe would scream past 3. That's what I was hoping these would do but I was really disappointed.
__________________
Any Speed over 55 mph may kill you... that's why i drive 60
Whitelightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:21 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Sounds like CRAP! Ew.
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:27 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
BlackedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger
Sounds like CRAP! Ew.
Yeah at idle it sounds ok...but at WOT it's just way too raspy.
__________________
2012 V6 Performance Package
BlackedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:37 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Horseplay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 4,265
sounds like an import lol. but at least its a badass looking car
__________________

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:43 AM   #14
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
deadsp0t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MidWorld
Region: Other
Posts: 4,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedStang View Post

Yeah at idle it sounds ok...but at WOT it's just way too raspy.
Agreed...... :puke:
__________________
That's unimpressive
deadsp0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:10 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Midnight2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: So Cal
Region: California
Posts: 790
Cutouts? Looks more like a rusted out muffler. Cutouts would go before the muffler with the ability to close them back up.

These aren't old straight line 6s btw. They are V6s with as much horsepower and torque per piston as the V8.
They may not sound exactly like a V8 but they can be close. V8 doesn't sound like a Viper either. Big deal? Nope.
But op IMHO needs to get a good set of after market axle backs instead of screwing up his back pressure.
Midnight2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:51 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning View Post

Sometimes its not what you say, it's what you do. For instance. Every header thread you have chimed in upon, correct? Nothing wrong with that but after awhile one begins to notice things.

My straight pipe would scream past 3. That's what I was hoping these would do but I was really disappointed.
Yes i have, why because i have them, if anyone has experience with them on our V6's it would be me or one of the other few with headers. I give advise and tell them what to expect from headers. They ask what mufflers i have i answered. Simple i never said in any of the threads my exhaust is legendary. I simply put a vid and they say it sound awesome/bad i say thanks.
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:17 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Whitelightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tuscaloosa
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Yes i have, why because i have them, if anyone has experience with them on our V6's it would be me or one of the other few with headers. I give advise and tell them what to expect from headers. They ask what mufflers i have i answered. Simple i never said in any of the threads my exhaust is legendary. I simply put a vid and they say it sound awesome/bad i say thanks.
No no no lol I'm not saying that you SAID they were legendary. I'm not even referring to your setup as that either. Your making a name for yourself by always chiming in upon header threads. Thus making a name and "legendary"

I can tell our minds aren't up to par on this
__________________
Any Speed over 55 mph may kill you... that's why i drive 60
Whitelightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:24 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning View Post

No no no lol I'm not saying that you SAID they were legendary. I'm not even referring to your setup as that either. Your making a name for yourself by always chiming in upon header threads. Thus making a name and "legendary"

I can tell our minds aren't up to par on this
Like i said, the reason why i always comment on headers threads because i actually have had them for almost a year now and i would like to give any advice or help to anyone planing to get them, or help with any issues anyone has had with them maybe i already had that issue and could potentially help them.
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:44 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
Whitelightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tuscaloosa
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Like i said, the reason why i always comment on headers threads because i actually have had them for almost a year now and i would like to give any advice or help to anyone planing to get them, or help with any issues anyone has had with them maybe i already had that issue and could potentially help them.
I know this lol its hard to explain over the Internet lol but I do the same with paint and such.
__________________
Any Speed over 55 mph may kill you... that's why i drive 60
Whitelightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:19 PM   #20
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Las Vegas
Region: Nevada
Posts: 12
Your both getting legendary.
Bobavata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:02 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobavata View Post
Your both getting legendary.
Legen....wait for it...DARY!!!!!
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



10:30 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.