Mustang Evolution Forum banner

What to do

2K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  mtnbiker92271 
#1 ·
I'm getting around 400 bucks, could probably save another bill so for 500 what should I do to my car? All I have is axle backs and I have lots of choices. But I can't void my warranty so that throws a lot out the window. Need help!

#6 ·
upper control arms
lower control arms
UCA or LCA mounts
springs and pan hard
oil catch can

i got 3.73 gears and install for $533 by steeda, but that would void warranty.... If you had it done by the dealer you could maintain your warranty but dealer installs and parts are very expensive.

#7 ·
Tinted windows (If you already don't have them)
Louvers
GT500 Spolier

That would be my top three!

#11 · (Edited)
Most important to get first.

Get an OIL CATCH CAN I have the JLT which comes with the genuine Ford connections already on it. Installs on your 3.7 in less then a minute.

It was $112.00 at American Muscle with the Evolution Discount.

Then I would get a good CAI. I have the Airaid and I thought it would not really do anything I found It really made my car a lot more responsive. I already had Magnaflow streets . I bought it for "EYE CANDY" when I opened my hood but the way it makes my engine come alive was really a surprise to me.

It was around $153 or so with the discount and worth every cent.

Neither of these mods should do any harm at all to your warranty. The Airaid does not require any tuning at all but it sure works and looks great.

You will have plenty of $$$$ to get a strut bar of your choice. (They all look different but do work the same)

All of this you can install all by your self. Just remember if you put on the strut bar do not over tighten the nuts holding it on. They will twist the stud off if you try to get them to tite. Just snug them up and your done.

Ronnie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.