Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New Exhaust

Tags
exhaust
15K views 411 replies 24 participants last post by  clamphier 
#1 ·
Today I got the BBK catted xpipe. Badass sound!! Will post video as soon as wifi gets close. Lol. As for now pictures! Lol

Attachments

See less See more
#128 ·
IM BACK!!!!! Hahaha okay so for a uncatted H-Pipe my muffler guy said he would charge me 120 since im always bringing mustangs to him for business :) he said he can get me some high flow catts for 25 each and have them put on and everything installed for 200 flat no tax.

Bro if u wanna be legal those shorty headers and lethal performance uncatted H-pipe sounds like a great idea honestly. But u will need a tuner to disable to error codes unless u buy the high flow catts. In that case its not required but u will want it trust me. With the new headers and mid pipe and CAI and Tune your car will be a whole new monster trust me i know ;) haha

As for the X & H mid pipes dyno numbers. Yes i tested them when i used to have a lethal performance mid pipe. They literally were 2-4HP off from each other. It was all done on my car within one hr.

#130 ·
IM BACK!!!!! Hahaha okay so for a uncatted H-Pipe my muffler guy said he would charge me 120 since im always bringing mustangs to him for business :) he said he can get me some high flow catts for 25 each and have them put on and everything installed for 200 flat no tax.

Bro if u wanna be legal those shorty headers and lethal performance uncatted H-pipe sounds like a great idea honestly. But u will need a tuner to disable to error codes unless u buy the high flow catts. In that case its not required but u will want it trust me. With the new headers and mid pipe and CAI and Tune your car will be a whole new monster trust me i know ;) haha

As for the X & H mid pipes dyno numbers. Yes i tested them when i used to have a lethal performance mid pipe. They literally were 2-4HP off from each other. It was all done on my car within one hr.
Awesome that's for that info Jedi Charlie!! Haha. I think I might go h pipe for the deeper sound!! 2-4hp is nothing.

#165 ·
Thats awesome insights Kona, and I totally agree man. This is my DD and I'd like to drive it into the ground.

Thats a great way to look at the SC option. Definitely keeps things in the right perspective.
Certainly , I'm no expert in the stress that superchargers put on an engine so, if I'm off on my facts about aftermarket superchargers, please someone feel free to jump in the discussion.

#167 ·
Alright gentlemen, I have a dilemma here. This f ing site is causing me to make my pony sheer awesome yet at the same time suck my money away faster than a two trailer park girls go around the outside. I'm looking on tire buyer web site and found some serious , crazy sick , sexy wheels and need your input on which would look the most killer. Okay, here are the pictures. You guys are killing me here. Lol

Alloy wheel Rim Spoke Tire Wheel

Picture 1 above, love this wheel

Alloy wheel Rim Spoke Wheel Tire

Picture 2 above, sexy a$$ wheel

Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Spoke Tire

Picture 3 above, makes me fall to my knees

Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Spoke Tire

Picture 4 above, would leave my wife for this wheel.

Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Spoke Auto part

Picture 5 above. I can't take it, damn that's one sexy looking wheel

Alloy wheel Rim Tire Wheel Spoke

Picture 6 above. I just grew a third leg

Guys, which one do you like the best. There all great looking at not one of them are over like $140.00 each wheel. Great prices on tire buyer. Picture # 1 had me at hello. I really like that one. Idk

#168 ·
Alright gentlemen, I have a dilemma here. This f ing site is causing me to make my pony sheer awesome yet at the same time suck my money away faster than a two trailer park girls go around the outside. I'm looking on tire buyer web site and found some serious , crazy sick , sexy wheels and need your input on which would look the most killer. Okay, here are the pictures. You guys are killing me here. Lol

Picture 1 above, love this wheel

Picture 2 above, sexy a$$ wheel

Picture 3 above, makes me fall to my knees

Picture 4 above, would leave my wife for this wheel.

Picture 5 above. I can't take it, damn that's one sexy looking wheel

Picture 6 above. I just grew a third leg

Guys, which one do you like the best. There all great looking at not one of them are over like $140.00 each wheel. Great prices on tire buyer. Picture # 1 had me at hello. I really like that one. Idk
I like the second personally. Opens up the wheels a but and looks like a vossen or tsw

#203 ·
Driving 4+ hours down to Virginia tonight...going to the dealership tomorrow to pick my new pony up! Wish me luck fellas, the transaction better go silky smooth, I can enjoy the weekend in Washington DC with the girl and then drive home in the new whip!

I'll post pics asap tomorrow! So damn anxious, it feels like time is standing still

#204 ·
Driving 4+ hours down to Virginia tonight...going to the dealership tomorrow to pick my new pony up! Wish me luck fellas, the transaction better go silky smooth, I can enjoy the weekend in Washington DC with the girl and then drive home in the new whip!

I'll post pics asap tomorrow! So damn anxious, it feels like time is standing still
Hahaha have fun bro! Remember tho, the new cars have a limiter for the first 400 miles or so before it will let you freaken go balls deep hahaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.