New Exhaust - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-11-2013, 05:02 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
clamphier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houstom
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,286
I have the same set up but I have the high flow cats and I don't really have any drone but it's still loud! The glass packs will for sure help! I prefer the x pipe I haven't ever had good luck with h pipes. What speed are you at at 2400 rpm?
clamphier is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-11-2013, 08:47 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by clamphier View Post
I have the same set up but I have the high flow cats and I don't really have any drone but it's still loud! The glass packs will for sure help! I prefer the x pipe I haven't ever had good luck with h pipes. What speed are you at at 2400 rpm?
2400 rpm's at 75 mph.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:49 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
clamphier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houstom
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,286
That's better than I'm doing with 3.55s, what are you getting gas mileage wise?
clamphier is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-11-2013, 09:17 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by clamphier View Post
That's better than I'm doing with 3.55s, what are you getting gas mileage wise?
Around 25 to 26 mpg highway.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:22 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
clamphier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houstom
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,286
Damn I probably should have gone with the 3.73s I love my 3.55s but I would probably like those more. Thanks for the info I was just curious/justify my decision lol
clamphier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:23 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
08Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 2,401
Alright before anybody gets mad at the 4.0 guy or bites my head off for saying this I'm just simply stating my opinion....I do not like the 3.7's idle whatsoever!!!! It sounds good upon acceleration and under load but the idle just does not work for me. Sorry guys, but hey you've got 95 more bhp than me stock for stock so....
08Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:28 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
Midnight2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: So Cal
Region: California
Posts: 790
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08Mustang View Post
Alright before anybody gets mad at the 4.0 guy or bites my head off for saying this I'm just simply stating my opinion....I do not like the 3.7's idle whatsoever!!!! It sounds good upon acceleration and under load but the idle just does not work for me. Sorry guys, but hey you've got 95 more bhp than me stock for stock so....
Nothing sounds better than a 1960's Mustang V8 with a 3/4 race cam. But I'll take my 3.7 any day.
Midnight2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:35 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by clamphier View Post
Damn I probably should have gone with the 3.73s I love my 3.55s but I would probably like those more. Thanks for the info I was just curious/justify my decision lol
Lol. I went back and forth for months trying to decide if I should go with 3:55 or 3:73 gears. It was easier to pick out my children's name than making a decision on which gear ratio I should go with. I was leaning towards 3:55's for majority of the time but would think I might regret not pulling the trigger on 3:73's. After months and months of getting people's view points and opinions on sites like this one, I decided to go with the 3:73's. I couldn't be more happier with my choice. I love them. It's the perfect gear of what I wanted and how I drive my pony. Certainly nothing wrong with 3:55's by any means, however I always felt that I may regret of paying the 650 dollars for the 3:55 gears along with the install and have regret not getting the 3:73's.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08Mustang View Post
Alright before anybody gets mad at the 4.0 guy or bites my head off for saying this I'm just simply stating my opinion....I do not like the 3.7's idle whatsoever!!!! It sounds good upon acceleration and under load but the idle just does not work for me. Sorry guys, but hey you've got 95 more bhp than me stock for stock so....
I hear ya and honestly prior to me getting BBK headers and off road x pipe, the idol was nothing to write home about. No big deal. The idol on the 3.7 with headers, off road x pipe and a Flowmaster exhaust system is completely different. It's loud, turns heads and completely changed the way the v6 sounds. Personally , the idol on it now is intoxicating and sounds awesome. Just in the last week, people have heard the car on cold start up and even regular idol , can't believe its a little sixer. Ford made one awesome 3.7. You just need a few mods to really unlock its potential.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:52 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
08Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 2,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post

Lol. I went back and forth for months trying to decide if I should go with 3:55 or 3:73 gears. It was easier to pick out my children's name than making a decision on which gear ratio I should go with. I was leaning towards 3:55's for majority of the time but would think I might regret not pulling the trigger on 3:73's. After months and months of getting people's view points and opinions on sites like this one, I decided to go with the 3:73's. I couldn't be more happier with my choice. I love them. It's the perfect gear of what I wanted and how I drive my pony. Certainly nothing wrong with 3:55's by any means, however I always felt that I may regret of paying the 650 dollars for the 3:55 gears along with the install and have regret not getting the 3:73's.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------



I hear ya and honestly prior to me getting BBK headers and off road x pipe, the idol was nothing to write home about. No big deal. The idol on the 3.7 with headers, off road x pipe and a Flowmaster exhaust system is completely different. It's loud, turns heads and completely changed the way the v6 sounds. Personally , the idol on it now is intoxicating and sounds awesome. Just in the last week, people have heard the car on cold start up and even regular idol , can't believe its a little sixer. Ford made one awesome 3.7. You just need a few mods to really unlock its potential.
I agree I just think the 4.0 has a more grumbly and lopey V8 type idle compared to even a modded 3.7 but on the throttle I prefer the sound of the 3.7 compared to my 4.0
08Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:59 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
JNigus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Cabot
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post
What made you guys choose Xpipes of H pipes? I read the intersection of the gasses actually helps balance a little more than the straight pipes of the H setup.

I also read that the H setup can sound a little more agressive. This is just from a little research, correct me if I'm wrong please lol Trying to figure it out as I go
X pipes require less back pressure and forces the air to take the path of least resistance. H pipes still require sharp turns for the air to pass through. Also an x pipe makes a much deeper tone.
JNigus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:01 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNigus View Post
X pipes require less back pressure and forces the air to take the path of least resistance. H pipes still require sharp turns for the air to pass through. Also an x pipe makes a much deeper tone.
Seems subjective because Ive read the opposite of that from a few people. I think Ill just do axel backs and eventually throw on the xpipe, cai, tune, bbk headers
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:04 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Guys any of you can easily just get a H-Pipe fabricated! Just buy headers get them installed and have the muffler shop do the rest! Lol guys everything doesn't have to bolt on's we can have anything made if u look around
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:05 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post
Guys any of you can easily just get a H-Pipe fabricated! Just buy headers get them installed and have the muffler shop do the rest! Lol guys everything doesn't have to bolt on's we can have anything made if u look around
Yea I thought of you when the H-pipes came up cause I remember you mentioning the lethal performance, but it looks like they only make the O/R.
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:05 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
JNigus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Cabot
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post

Seems subjective because Ive read the opposite of that from a few people. I think Ill just do axel backs and eventually throw on the xpipe, cai, tune, bbk headers
I had a muffler shop clamp both on because I couldn't decide either. The h pipe seemed louder but not really deeper. And I strongly recommend the flowmasters 40 series and upgrading to the 2.5" inlet 40s not the 2.25 because it is deeper tone but just as loud. Car sounds like a 2jz up til 3k Rpms then a 4.6 from there to 7k
JNigus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:06 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post

Yea I thought of you when the H-pipes came up cause I remember you mentioning the lethal performance, but it looks like they only make the O/R.
Get some high flow catts welded in? Simple fix, magnaflow makes high flow catts
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:46 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post
Get some high flow catts welded in? Simple fix, magnaflow makes high flow catts
Is paying the extra money for custom fab work justified? H-pipes are THAT much better than X?
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:48 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post

Is paying the extra money for custom fab work justified? H-pipes are THAT much better than X?
Go with BBK headers, x pipe and call it a day. Lol
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:50 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post

Is paying the extra money for custom fab work justified? H-pipes are THAT much better than X?
Compare the prices of a catted Xpipe and a custom one....half the cost!

Ima sell my mid pipe to my buddy and gna get a completely custom fabricated H-Pipe made for my car.
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:11 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
Whitelightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tuscaloosa
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post

That makes sense, I was looking at that Lethal Performance H-Pipe but it looks like its O/R only.

Edit: Looks like MRT makes a catted Hpipe for 11-13 v6's. I'll have to dig in to find some more info

Looks to be a matter of sound. Read a few posts from guys that said they're around dynos all the time and the difference between X / H are negligible. Might go with an X then since they're more available.

This is going to be so tough trying not to void my warranty as soon as I get my car lolol
An H is more flowing as its straight and to me lets it free flow back and forth. An X will bend the air and shove it out back for back pressure

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post

I would of gladly gone with an H pipe if BBK made one to fit onto there headers. Unfortunately , BBK nor any other company makes a H pipe to fit onto headers for the 11 plus V6. You can buy a H pipe that connects to your factory manifolds but not headers. If we want headers then our only option is catted or off road X pipe. I don't understand why they don't make a catted or off road H pipe to connect to headers.

Dear BBK or American muscle, please make a H pipe that connects to headers for the 11 plus v6
Back pressure issues. I want shorty headers as I don't want to make my car a screaming monster. Just a nice rumble that turns heads; not in the holy piss my ear! They bleed! Loud. I'm a faithful x user
__________________
Any Speed over 55 mph may kill you... that's why i drive 60
Whitelightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:12 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post
Compare the prices of a catted Xpipe and a custom one....half the cost!

Ima sell my mid pipe to my buddy and gna get a completely custom fabricated H-Pipe made for my car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning View Post
An H is more flowing as its straight and to me lets it free flow back and forth. An X will bend the air and shove it out back for back pressure
Awesome info you guys. I'll definitely look into it!
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:21 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning View Post

An H is more flowing as its straight and to me lets it free flow back and forth. An X will bend the air and shove it out back for back pressure

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------



Back pressure issues. I want shorty headers as I don't want to make my car a screaming monster. Just a nice rumble that turns heads; not in the holy piss my ear! They bleed! Loud. I'm a faithful x user
I want to let people know this sixer is in the house and no better way than an off road x pipe, lol
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:20 AM   #57
Registered User
Newbie
 
Recklessruss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Yonkers
Region: New York
Posts: 2
Roush exhaust sounds good too
Recklessruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:26 AM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recklessruss View Post
Roush exhaust sounds good too
Roush can wake up the dead. Lol Honestly, I think having Roush exhaust mufflers is like just running straight pipes with no mufflers. The Roush mufflers are hollow, like tin cans. Lol. Save money and just get strait pipes with no mufflers.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:49 AM   #59
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post

Roush can wake up the dead. Lol Honestly, I think having Roush exhaust mufflers is like just running straight pipes with no mufflers. The Roush mufflers are holly like tin cans. Lol. Save money and just get strait pipes with no mufflers.
They basically are! I had them and when i went from roush to straight pipes it was a lil louder
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:54 AM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

They basically are! I had them and when i went from roush to straight pipes it was a lil louder
Lol,
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:55 AM   #61
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
I want to let people know this sixer is in the house and no better way than an off road x pipe, lol
Jersey runs emissions though . . . Im guessing you dont have an issue without a cat where you're at?
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:11 AM   #62
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post

Jersey runs emissions though . . . Im guessing you dont have an issue without a cat where you're at?
The state of Maryland does have yearly emission testing, however that depends on what county you live in. Not all counties in Maryland require emission testing because of how rural an area is. I just happen to live in a county where no emission testing is required so having the off road x pipe is not an issue for me. Say, I move back to the Philadelphia area were I'm from, then no way the off road x pipe is gonna fly. I would have to break down and buy the catted high flowing version then.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

I would definitely recommend to any fellow stanger if you installed headers and off road x pipe, have two resonators installed as well. The car is just as loud when WOT or even accelerating but way way way less drone when cruising at highway speeds . The tone of the exhaust is no where as raspy and has much more lower pitch muscle car tone now. A must have. I'm not sure how much drone the catted high flowing x pipe has but the off road is loud. The car is just as loud with the resonators when accelerating but quieter when moving steady highway speed. People are gonna take notice to your exhaust when your hitting the go pedal.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:03 AM   #63
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
The state of Maryland does have yearly emission testing, however that depends on what county you live in. Not all counties in Maryland require emission testing because of how rural an area is. I just happen to live in a county where no emission testing is required so having the off road x pipe is not an issue for me. Say, I move back to the Philadelphia area were I'm from, then no way the off road x pipe is gonna fly. I would have to break down and buy the catted high flowing version then.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

I would definitely recommend to any fellow stanger if you installed headers and off road x pipe, have two resonators installed as well. The car is just as loud when WOT or even accelerating but way way way less drone when cruising at highway speeds . The tone of the exhaust is no where as raspy and has much more lower pitch muscle car tone now. A must have. I'm not sure how much drone the catted high flowing x pipe has but the off road is loud. The car is just as loud with the resonators when accelerating but quieter when moving steady highway speed. People are gonna take notice to your exhaust when your hitting the go pedal.
Yeah here in Jersey they're tough on emissions for inspection...its the only thing they test actually.

I think I'll start out with my Pype bombs axelback for a while to avoid voiding my warranty the first month I own the car....and then go from there eventually. Chipping away at a complete intake, tune, header, x-pipe setup.
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:16 AM   #64
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post

Yeah here in Jersey they're tough on emissions for inspection...its the only thing they test actually.

I think I'll start out with my Pype bombs axelback for a while to avoid voiding my warranty the first month I own the car....and then go from there eventually. Chipping away at a complete intake, tune, header, x-pipe setup.
Since you have emission issue, the high flowing catted x pipe should be perfect. From my understanding when it comes to power HP and torque numbers the off road x pipe has slightly higher numbers over the high flowing catted pipe but only by a few. Nothing of a big deal. One would achieve huge power gains by getting headers with the high flowing catted x pipe over the factory cats and manifolds .
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:45 AM   #65
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Since you have emission issue, the high flowing catted x pipe should be perfect. From my understanding when it comes to power HP and torque numbers the off road x pipe has slightly higher numbers over the high flowing catted pipe but only by a few. Nothing of a big deal. One would achieve huge power gains by getting headers with the high flowing catted x pipe over the factory cats and manifolds .
Yup, definitely. Just avoiding that much for now because then it'll need a tune. So for now axel back witll help with sound and feed my mod hunger a little. Also going to tint/dip a few things. Then start saving for the full exhaust, blah blah.

How about things like LCAs, etc...whats your thoughts on that? Strut tower braces, etc.
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:45 AM   #66
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jayday20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 304
I have got to get me one of those x pipes wonder what kind if sound with stock manifold and roush axlebacks?? I have got to quit getting on this forum it's going to break me!!!
Jayday20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:02 AM   #67
Registered Member
Regular
 
silvrbullet2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayday20 View Post
I have got to get me one of those x pipes wonder what kind if sound with stock manifold and roush axlebacks?? I have got to quit getting on this forum it's going to break me!!!
It's gunna sound badass that's what it's going to be. Lol. And this forum is the reason why I am broke. Haha.
silvrbullet2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:07 AM   #68
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayday20 View Post
I have got to get me one of those x pipes wonder what kind if sound with stock manifold and roush axlebacks?? I have got to quit getting on this forum it's going to break me!!!
These freaking forums have put me in the doggy house with the wife. I have spend over 2 k in mods in the last month. Lol
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:12 AM   #69
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post

Yup, definitely. Just avoiding that much for now because then it'll need a tune. So for now axel back witll help with sound and feed my mod hunger a little. Also going to tint/dip a few things. Then start saving for the full exhaust, blah blah.

How about things like LCAs, etc...whats your thoughts on that? Strut tower braces, etc.
I don't plan on having them installed just because I'm not tracking the car. I'm real happy with the traction I am getting for the type of driving I'm doing with the car. I have 91 hybrid tune, Airraid CAI, One piece aluminum driveshaft, 3:73 gears, BBK headers and off road x pipe. Flowmaster axle back exhaust system. I'm done . No more. Lol. LCA's would help keep your tires from extra spin but truthfully, I'm not getting much spin now on dry surface and I'm running my factory stock Michelin 215 65 17's.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:51 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
I don't plan on having them installed just because I'm not tracking the car. I'm real happy with the traction I am getting for the type of driving I'm doing with the car. I have 91 hybrid tune, Airraid CAI, One piece aluminum driveshaft, 3:73 gears, BBK headers and off road x pipe. Flowmaster axle back exhaust system. I'm done . No more. Lol. LCA's would help keep your tires from extra spin but truthfully, I'm not getting much spin now on dry surface and I'm running my factory stock Michelin 215 65 17's.
Great to know, thats practically identical to what I plan on doing to my car, with perhaps a different axle back system. Which tuner did you go with?
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Tags
exhaust

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



06:45 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.