New Exhaust - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-12-2013, 01:14 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post

Great to know, thats practically identical to what I plan on doing to my car, with perhaps a different axle back system. Which tuner did you go with?
Sct, From American Muscle.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-12-2013, 01:53 PM   #72
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post

Sct, From American Muscle.
I'm tryin to figure out bama, sct, or Diablo. This is down the road, tint dip and axle back first lol. Pyle bombs seem cool, we shall see!
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:58 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular
 
JNigus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Cabot
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post

I'm tryin to figure out bama, sct, or Diablo. This is down the road, tint dip and axle back first lol. Pyle bombs seem cool, we shall see!
Bama makes the tunes for the tuners. The tuner doesn't matter as long as it has bama tunes
JNigus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-12-2013, 04:13 PM   #74
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post

The state of Maryland does have yearly emission testing, however that depends on what county you live in. Not all counties in Maryland require emission testing because of how rural an area is. I just happen to live in a county where no emission testing is required so having the off road x pipe is not an issue for me. Say, I move back to the Philadelphia area were I'm from, then no way the off road x pipe is gonna fly. I would have to break down and buy the catted high flowing version then.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

I would definitely recommend to any fellow stanger if you installed headers and off road x pipe, have two resonators installed as well. The car is just as loud when WOT or even accelerating but way way way less drone when cruising at highway speeds . The tone of the exhaust is no where as raspy and has much more lower pitch muscle car tone now. A must have. I'm not sure how much drone the catted high flowing x pipe has but the off road is loud. The car is just as loud with the resonators when accelerating but quieter when moving steady highway speed. People are gonna take notice to your exhaust when your hitting the go pedal.
So u got the resonators installed?
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:30 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

So u got the resonators installed?
Yes sir, this morning. Really like them. Great advice on getting them. The two resonators dramatically takes the humming drone sound to a minimum. Really happy with them. Still super loud when accelerating and crazy awesome when WOT
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:36 PM   #76
Registered Member
Regular
 
BlackedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue

Yes sir, this morning. Really like them. Great advice on getting them. The two resonators dramatically takes the humming drone sound to a minimum. Really happy with them. Still super loud when accelerating and crazy awesome when WOT
Could you post a video with the resonators on? That would be totally awesome if you could.
__________________
2012 V6 Performance Package
BlackedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 04:43 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedStang View Post

Could you post a video with the resonators on? That would be totally awesome if you could.
Sure I can do that. Here is the still photo of them


Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130312_174310.png
Views:	76
Size:	491.7 KB
ID:	95596
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:21 PM   #78
Registered Member
Regular
 
BlackedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue

Sure I can do that. Here is the still photo of them
Sweet man thanks. I've been looking into headers recently and I know if I get them I am going to want resonators put on.
__________________
2012 V6 Performance Package
BlackedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:28 PM   #79
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Yup everyone who puts them on their car ur welcome lol im surprised no one ever tried it before? Guess im starting a trend :p
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:27 PM   #80
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post
Yup everyone who puts them on their car ur welcome lol im surprised no one ever tried it before? Guess im starting a trend :p
Charlie, I'm actually surprised the resonator topic really is not talked about much. So thanks to our future rocket engine builder , I ain't listening to all this drone. Your da man bro. If someone plans to heavily mod there exhaust, resonators are a must.

Charlie I will carry out the word of the man, (that be you) and preach the truth about resonators. Lmao
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:35 PM   #81
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post

Charlie, I'm actually surprised the resonator topic really is not talked about much. So thanks to our future rocket engine builder , I ain't listening to all this drone. Your da man bro. If someone plans to heavily mod there exhaust, resonators are a must.

Charlie I will carry out the word of the man, (that be you) and preach the truth about resonators. Lmao
Hahaha thanks bro! Im glad i could help a fellow mustang owner! I expect a video this week of your exhaust bro! I wanna hear ur pony!

Yes, carry on with my wisdom i have bestowed upon you and teach my fellow mustang owners of the way of the resonators :p
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:46 PM   #82
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Hahaha thanks bro! Im glad i could help a fellow mustang owner! I expect a video this week of your exhaust bro! I wanna hear ur pony!

Yes, carry on with my wisdom i have bestowed upon you and teach my fellow mustang owners of the way of the resonators :p
I will my Jedi master. Your padawan will uses his knowledge of resonators for the good of the mustang community.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:46 PM   #83
Registered Member
Regular
 
silvrbullet2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post

I will my Jedi master. Your padawan will uses his knowledge of resonators for the good of the mustang community.
+100.
silvrbullet2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:53 PM   #84
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post

I will my Jedi master. Your padawan will uses his knowledge of resonators for the good of the mustang community.
Best reply ever hahaha
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:09 PM   #85
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Best reply ever hahaha
Lol. Too funny.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:05 AM   #86
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNigus View Post
Bama makes the tunes for the tuners. The tuner doesn't matter as long as it has bama tunes
Bama also makes a tuner, which is what I was referring to.

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post
Compare the prices of a catted Xpipe and a custom one....half the cost!

Ima sell my mid pipe to my buddy and gna get a completely custom fabricated H-Pipe made for my car.
You're right man. The BBK Catted Xpipe costs 450, compared to the 250 O/R.

How much do you think having 2 high flowing cats installed would cost? I couldnt find the ones you were referring to on AM.
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:08 AM   #87
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post

Bama also makes a tuner, which is what I was referring to.

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------



You're right man. The BBK Catted Xpipe costs 450, compared to the 250 O/R.

How much do you think having 2 high flowing cats installed would cost? I couldnt find the ones you were referring to on AM.
The off road x pipe is 170 dollars, not 250
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:12 AM   #88
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post

Bama also makes a tuner, which is what I was referring to.

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------



You're right man. The BBK Catted Xpipe costs 450, compared to the 250 O/R.

How much do you think having 2 high flowing cats installed would cost? I couldnt find the ones you were referring to on AM.
Bamma does NOT make the tuners.... SCT makes them. They just have their label on it bro.

The O/R mid pipe is 170 bro but a custom one would only run you 200 with it being completely hand made at the shop. If u bought the O/R one from AM im sure the shop would just charge u about $30 to weld them in.

I found the high flow catts on ebay. They are magnaflow ones.
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:25 AM   #89
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Bamma does NOT make the tuners.... SCT makes them. They just have their label on it bro.

The O/R mid pipe is 170 bro but a custom one would only run you 200 with it being completely hand made at the shop. If u bought the O/R one from AM im sure the shop would just charge u about $30 to weld them in.

I found the high flow catts on ebay. They are magnaflow ones.
You guys are right. AM shows it as Airaid with Bama tuner in the thumbnail description but the details when you open it up say SCT. Thanks for settin me straight!

Perfect because 450 for a catted xpipe is not workin for me lmao
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:28 AM   #90
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post

You guys are right. AM shows it as Airaid with Bama tuner in the thumbnail description but the details when you open it up say SCT. Thanks for settin me straight!

Perfect because 450 for a catted xpipe is not workin for me lmao
Its honestly a common mistake.

And yea bro ima sell my catted xpipe to a buddy of mine for 300 and get me a custom H-Pipe made for me.
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:39 AM   #91
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Its honestly a common mistake.

And yea bro ima sell my catted xpipe to a buddy of mine for 300 and get me a custom H-Pipe made for me.
Bro, how could you leave the x pipe family. Lol
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:41 AM   #92
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post

Bro, how could you leave the x pipe family. Lol
Hahaha im leaving to the H-Pipe family, they have milk and cookies!!

Hahaha but in all seriousness I'm getting a H-Pipe because they create a deeper tone than a raspy X-Pipe. I'm still gna be rocking my LT headers and resonators though but as of now my young padawon i announce your graduation and make thee a Jedi in the art of resonators!
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:43 AM   #93
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post

Bro, how could you leave the x pipe family. Lol
Haha. He's a traitor!

Ill have to call around shops in Jersey and see if any can make a custom catted xpipe.

Those magnaflow cats on eBay are 80each which is 160 + the +250 for the OR xpipe, the catted xpipe is 450 which isn't that far off actually
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:50 AM   #94
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post

Haha. He's a traitor!

Ill have to call around shops in Jersey and see if any can make a custom catted xpipe.

Those magnaflow cats on eBay are 80each which is 160 + the +250 for the OR xpipe, the catted xpipe is 450 which isn't that far off actually
Hahaha im not a traitor I'm an opportunist


Wtf i saw them for 35 each? Hahaha ill see if i can find them real quick!
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:55 AM   #95
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post
Hahaha im not a traitor I'm an opportunist


Wtf i saw them for 35 each? Hahaha ill see if i can find them real quick!
An opportunist haha I like that. I'll be curious to see how much better you like the sound of the H-pipe because if Im having cats welded in, i could just get an O/R H-pipe from Lethal and do the same thing with them.

There was a lot on ebay so maybe I was looking at the wrong ones haha
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:57 AM   #96
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
The x pipe is sweet music. Why go with a H pipe if you already have the x pipe.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:00 AM   #97
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
Let me ask you guys, if I plan on eventually doing the CAI, Tune, BBK headers, X/H pipe (TBD lol), and Pype bombs axle back...would a larger TB be necessary?

Im not looking to drop crazy money into it, its a v6 so I'm not going to drop 6k to the engine lol...I just want it to sound nasty and look clean.
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:04 AM   #98
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post

An opportunist haha I like that. I'll be curious to see how much better you like the sound of the H-pipe because if Im having cats welded in, i could just get an O/R H-pipe from Lethal and do the same thing with them.

There was a lot on ebay so maybe I was looking at the wrong ones haha
If ur just gna do a mid pipe then go with a lethal performance one but if ur gna do LT headers get it made at a muffler shop they can make it easy bro

Look at this on eBay:

3" Universal Spun Catalytic Converter high flow universal spun 410300 608387

http://bit.ly/YZAuGP

They are Magnaflow but they are 49 state legal minus California

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
The x pipe is sweet music. Why go with a H pipe if you already have the x pipe.
Its because the X-Pipe causes too much Rasp and high pitch noise. If u like the tone of ur exhaust now imagine it getting even Deeper and more aggressive sounding. Thats why i want a H-Pipe bro

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post
Let me ask you guys, if I plan on eventually doing the CAI, Tune, BBK headers, X/H pipe (TBD lol), and Pype bombs axle back...would a larger TB be necessary?

Im not looking to drop crazy money into it, its a v6 so I'm not going to drop 6k to the engine lol...I just want it to sound nasty and look clean.
Unless ur doing Track time or racing then no. Dont bother with the TB. I bought it because i actually am trying to build one fast V6 and so i have 12 second on the 1/4 at least i did it twice. so far i can only do 13.1 or 13.2 now
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:05 AM   #99
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post
If ur just gna do a mid pipe then go with a lethal performance one but if ur gna do LT headers get it made at a muffler shop they can make it easy bro

Look at this on eBay:

3" Universal Spun Catalytic Converter high flow universal spun 410300 608387

http://bit.ly/YZAuGP

They are Magnaflow but they are 49 state legal minus California
Ok so probably $100shipped for 2 of them.

Do you recommend the LT headers over shorty? I'm in Jersey so emissions is every 2 years, and I know LT headers are usually in for good once theyre installed.

So LT headers would go right from the manifold to the pype bomb axle back? Is that how it works? I'd have the high flow cats welded into the LT headers?
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:06 AM   #100
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post
Let me ask you guys, if I plan on eventually doing the CAI, Tune, BBK headers, X/H pipe (TBD lol), and Pype bombs axle back...would a larger TB be necessary?

Im not looking to drop crazy money into it, its a v6 so I'm not going to drop 6k to the engine lol...I just want it to sound nasty and look clean.
If u just want sound just do O/R H-Pipe and yes i said H!! Just do that bro! Ive heard it and man does it sound MEAN!! Really deep and aggressive bro i loved it! I think it was Black On Black or a username similar to that who did that setup n it was awesome bro
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:06 AM   #101
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Unless ur doing Track time or racing then no. Dont bother with the TB. I bought it because i actually am trying to build one fast V6 and so i have 12 second on the 1/4 at least i did it twice. so far i can only do 13.1 or 13.2 now
Ok cool good to know. Im trying to keep cost to a minimum, because at some point it would have just been worth it to grab a used 5.0 if thats what I wanted lol I need my mpg to stay decent, and have to save for a down payment on a house so I dont live at home my entire 20's
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:11 AM   #102
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post

Ok so probably $100shipped for 2 of them.

Do you recommend the LT headers over shorty? I'm in Jersey so emissions is every 2 years, and I know LT headers are usually in for good once theyre installed.

So LT headers would go right from the manifold to the pype bomb axle back? Is that how it works? I'd have the high flow cats welded into the LT headers?
Okay lemme help u out on that bro.
Its the headers that directly connect to ur exhaust manifold (the engine) then they go down under ur seat and connect to the Mid pipe (x or H) then that go back to around the front edge of the back seats then they connect to the OTA Pipes (over the axle) which then connect to ur pype bombs

1. Headers
2. Mid pipe
3. Over The Axle Pipes
4. Mufflers

If u did the Mid pipe from lethal u can easily swap them out with the stock when inspection time comes

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post

Ok cool good to know. Im trying to keep cost to a minimum, because at some point it would have just been worth it to grab a used 5.0 if thats what I wanted lol I need my mpg to stay decent, and have to save for a down payment on a house so I dont live at home my entire 20's
Yea for just sound do a uncatted mid pipe and pypes and ur set!
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:16 AM   #103
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
BBK needs to make a H pipe that connects to their long tube headers.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:17 AM   #104
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
BBK needs to make a H pipe that connects to their long tube headers.
They do
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:20 AM   #105
Registered Member
Regular
 
MyLittlePwny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Passaic Cty
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post
Okay lemme help u out on that bro.
Its the headers that directly connect to ur exhaust manifold (the engine) then they go down under ur seat and connect to the Mid pipe (x or H) then that go back to around the front edge of the back seats then they connect to the OTA Pipes (over the axle) which then connect to ur pype bombs

1. Headers
2. Mid pipe
3. Over The Axle Pipes
4. Mufflers

If u did the Mid pipe from lethal u can easily swap them out with the stock when inspection time comes

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------



Yea for just sound do a uncatted mid pipe and pypes and ur set!
Do long tube headers replace the need for the mid pipe though? In other words, do they include the headers + X/H section of the piping?

The uncatted part makes me hesitant because installing/uninstalling might be a pain if I cant easily do it myself.

I'd probably do the Lethal H-pipe + 2 highflow cats from ebay + Pypes, but then what about headers? lol

I'd also need a CAI/Tune at that point, so its probably best to just try and splurge for it to all go in at once Im thinking.

At which point I'll also need CAI/Tune.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
BBK needs to make a H pipe that connects to their long tube headers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post
They do
Ok well this answers my question then haha

What do LT headers accomplish that shorty's dont? Structurally speaking. I know theyre more hp from the AM site.


P.S.-Thanks for the help guys, I know this is a lot of brutally newb questions getting thrown at ya, but its helpin me figure out the setup Im going to run. Got a lot to learn in general!
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Tags
exhaust

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



12:45 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.