Mustang Evolution Forum banner

MCA grille

5K views 37 replies 18 participants last post by  monkey13 
#1 ·
Just put this bad boy on and I love it. I like the retro look. Very old school and still aggressive. I replaced my pony package grille with this.

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
I had a guy in the body shop do it because I heard the clips were real easy to break if you don't know what you're doing. Took him about an hour.

#13 ·
'had' same grille...replaced with the black California special grille about 2 months after getting the car....

#16 ·
Part of the reason I fell in love at first sight with my Mustang

It was on my MCA from the Factory.

Ronnie

#23 ·
plasti dip will hold up better. yes better to remove to do...but its a pain. took me 3 hours to install the black version / california special grilles. so...while have bumper offf to do LED lighting...gonna pop out upper to replace with the roush grille for more airflow and will look better with the back lighting :)

#36 ·
I live in FL... Maybe I blacked out and drove for a few days. Lol

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

MCA from factory... I love the look. Nothing else like it. Except gt500 lol
Beautiful car. Totally agree with you on the look.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Gonna be selling my original satin aluminum look MCA grilles here shortly....SO before I put them on ebay.......who wants them...?

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

asking $450+34 shipping
That would have saved me some money. Slimer is looking good buddy.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

It looks great! Love the grill!!
Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.