New Engine Code :( - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-15-2013, 09:00 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
New Engine Code :(

So after acouple days of using my revised tune from Mike himself my check engine light popped on and this is what my tuner says
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2128111601.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	460.7 KB
ID:	96240  
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-15-2013, 09:35 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
maldog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Nevada
Posts: 1,563
Can't read anything bro?
__________________
2006 Mustang GT Premium RedFire. CAI, SLP Loudmouth, SCT Progammer, 5 speed manual trans. My other car is a CORVETTE!
maldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:41 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by maldog View Post
Can't read anything bro?
Code P1639: "Vehicle ID Block corrupted. Not Programmed"
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-15-2013, 11:01 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
ebgonzalez1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 371
I got that same code last week when I uploaded my 93octane hybrid tune. I told mike about it did some data logging sent it out and it was corrected.
__________________
"Just a lil Sixxer...."
ebgonzalez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:02 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebgonzalez1 View Post
I got that same code last week when I uploaded my 93octane hybrid tune. I told mike about it did some data logging sent it out and it was corrected.
Ima talk to him tomorrow if they are opened saturdays :/ im getting a ghost cam tune anyways
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:03 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
ebgonzalez1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Ima talk to him tomorrow if they are opened saturdays :/ im getting a ghost cam tune anyways
Either way download the program sct if you haven't yet to data log. It seems to be nothing major but better be safe lol.
__________________
"Just a lil Sixxer...."
ebgonzalez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:10 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebgonzalez1 View Post

Either way download the program sct if you haven't yet to data log. It seems to be nothing major but better be safe lol.
Ive done many data logs before i can do it.
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:52 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
TruChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: El Paso, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Ive done many data logs before i can do it.
You have an offroad mid? I thought it was catted
TruChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:09 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruChris View Post

You have an offroad mid? I thought it was catted
I do have a catted xpipe? Lol untill i get a custom H-pipe that is.
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:14 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
TruChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: El Paso, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

I do have a catted xpipe? Lol untill i get a custom H-pipe that is.
You cant run thw ghost cam with cats.
It will clog them up lol
TruChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:20 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruChris View Post

You cant run thw ghost cam with cats.
It will clog them up lol
From what i heard it only heats them up but ONLY if i let my car idle for an Immense amount of time. Most ppl thought it would hurt the catts soon but from what ppl have said it takes quite awhile for it to do any damage. Its not like i let my car idle for more than 1hr haha
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:26 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
TruChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: El Paso, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

From what i heard it only heats them up but ONLY if i let my car idle for an Immense amount of time. Most ppl thought it would hurt the catts soon but from what ppl have said it takes quite awhile for it to do any damage. Its not like i let my car idle for more than 1hr haha
Well you are getting lethal h soon any way right? Lol
TruChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:27 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruChris View Post

Well you are getting lethal h soon any way right? Lol
No a custom Fabricated H-Pipe off road of course.
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:31 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
TruChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: El Paso, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

No a custom Fabricated H-Pipe off road of course.
Your car is gonna be a monster haha!
TruChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:36 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruChris View Post

Your car is gonna be a monster haha!
Thats the plan man! Lol
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



06:58 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.