Guys (& gals). This is it - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-23-2013, 07:39 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranker View Post
I don't buy it. An I hope to god it don't look like that.
Freakin A right bro. I really hope it don't look like that either or my 11 mustang will be the last pony I purchase from Ford. Certainly things look different when not in clay and painted but not a fan of the Fusion front facia let alone a fusion front facia on a mustang.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2013, 11:13 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
All else fails, I went to Bing and this is the concept at a car show

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1401206283.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	266.3 KB
ID:	97968
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:17 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Idk fellas I'm diggin this idea... I would run this

Name:	image-321215326.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	181.6 KB
ID:	97969
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2013, 12:25 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post

Attachment 97969
Uggg. I hate it. I hope it's not that.
mrkrabz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 04:46 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Those clay pics are so old. Nothing to see here. Move along.
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:41 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Why does the green clay have 2010 taillights?

289 - Holley 4150 570cfm; Performer intake; mild cam; MSD HEI; 302 heads; Roller Tips; Hedman Tri-Y headers; H-pipe w/Flowmaster 40's; 9 in posi 3.50; 205/50-17F; 225/50-17R.
Aggiesrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:50 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Wheel man on the scene.
Cranker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:06 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Agreed 100%. Maybe I'm younger than others that seem so butthurt by the idea but I think it looks great
JKLiNx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:10 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKLiNx View Post
Agreed 100%. Maybe I'm younger than others that seem so butthurt by the idea but I think it looks great
Well, i'm 21 and I don't like it. It's the overall body shape that I don't like. It just seems weird,but that's the evos concept, so it won't be that. Thankfully.

They were able to test most of the parts using the current frame, so it won't be that radically different then the current generation. I'm still betting on a a evos looking front, (which we saw) with a fastback rear, and basically the same middle.
Old 03-24-2013, 02:28 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky35 View Post

Looks nice but unfortunately it's already used on the Fusion. I don't want a Mustang that just looks like it got a Fusion front end grafted onto it.
My thoughts exactly!!
Skulls98GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:38 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

It's just the concept though it my the final model, but I do feel it will have the fusion like grill. I like the look but I do wish it had a little less Lotus/ Aston Martin looks to Euro expo at some angles
Old 03-24-2013, 02:50 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
It's just the concept though it my the final model, but I do feel it will have the fusion like grill. I like the look but I do wish it had a little less Lotus/ Aston Martin looks to Euro expo at some angles
It's going to have the fusion grill. Have you seen this pic yet?
Old 03-24-2013, 02:51 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

I'm not sold on the rear pic, I think someone photo shopped it , but I really like the black drawing though. I'm sure they will make it look more mustang

Name:	image-657324891.jpg
Views:	483
Size:	128.4 KB
ID:	98079

Name:	image-1435811215.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	98080

Name:	image-3783606302.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	152.0 KB
ID:	98081
Old 03-24-2013, 03:07 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I'm not sold on the rear pic, I think someone photo shopped it , but I really like the black drawing though. I'm sure they will make it look more mustang
There's no "thinking", they clearly are photoshopped lol. Wish I could get to see it like Ken Block did, but us peon employees aren't special enough
Old 03-24-2013, 03:10 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Attachment 98079

Attachment 98080

Attachment 98081
All 3 of those are photoshoped

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

I love this one.
Old 03-24-2013, 03:11 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkrabz View Post

All 3 of those are photoshoped
The first one is a drawing but I saw a similar picture of the rear end on another photo and I was like ***** it's shopped...
Old 03-24-2013, 06:55 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
That first pic is a ford fusion so you can pick one up today lmfao second one looks like someone made it from a cardboard box
Old 03-25-2013, 12:02 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:

It's going to have the fusion grill. Have you seen this pic yet?
Just because the fabric camouflage shows a specific shaped opening, don't think its 100% they use that covering and other tricks to keep the actual shapes and styling hidden until they are ready to reveal it. I can't wait to see something concrete from Ford about the 15 but im not ready to jump and say its going to look like a Fusion coupe quite yet.
Old 03-25-2013, 12:08 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbf102770 View Post
Just because the fabric camouflage shows a specific shaped opening, don't think its 100% they use that covering and other tricks to keep the actual shapes and styling hidden until they are ready to reveal it. I can't wait to see something concrete from Ford about the 15 but im not ready to jump and say its going to look like a Fusion coupe quite yet.
Have you seen the camo over the past years? Every year, the shape of the camo is the production shape. Remember this?
Old 03-25-2013, 12:27 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:

Have you seen the camo over the past years? Every year, the shape of the camo is the production shape. Remember this?
I agree they have recently. Then again a large part of the s197 prototype show car was produced using actual production body panels. So why not wrap it in just enough camouflage to give the shape. We haven't seen anything official from ford. Not a sketch rendering anything. Just some photoshopped images and a few test mules. It may actually have a grille shape that mimics the fusion. It may not. While im not biting on everyone's theory of Evos/Fusion coupe looking.. I am saying we will see something new mustang wise before the end of this year and probably before the end of summer.
Old 03-25-2013, 02:01 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
I can tell it's your nature. I'm just messing with you man, but I am a bit flustered and surprised that you went so far out of your way to try prove me wrong, which you didn't really. All you proved is that there were more clays in the room. The fastback look is still the only car in there that you have not "disproven", also, the front end is not the fusion front end. Do some simple measurements, and you'll see what I mean, but besides that, the fastback clay model is the 15. It'll either replace the Shelby or the Boss, (the sixer, eco, and gt won't look like that).
In the end, my point is that you shouldn't work so hard or try to shove facts and evidence in someone elses face. I may work for Ford you know, and maybe I took all those pics? (I didn't but you get my point right?)

Quote:

It's not that I want to prove you wrong or anything. I would love if the Mustang had a similar front to a Fusion, and I think it will judging by the Evos and it seems the new "look" Ford is going for. Also, those pics of that white stang with the camo front may be some testing from Ford of the new front for the 15. All I am saying is I don't believe any of these concepts to be credible until Ford releases something official. It's nice to see what people think and expect it to be but it's just speculation. I remember all the speculation about getting an EcoBoost 4. Then an article came out saying that only Europe will get the EcoBoost 4cyl. A week later they changed their minds again and said that we might get it too. It's just rumor, speculation and guessing. I'm just waiting for something from Ford. I just don't think it's accurate to say that the original pics you posted are 100% factual to be the next Mustang as you say they are. Could they be true? Yes, but they could just be concept work. Ford looking at different designs and such. And it's so far away that there's so many changes that can be made to the design.
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:44 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYCLON37 View Post
It's not that I want to prove you wrong or anything. I would love if the Mustang had a similar front to a Fusion, and I think it will judging by the Evos and it seems the new "look" Ford is going for. Also, those pics of that white stang with the camo front may be some testing from Ford of the new front for the 15. All I am saying is I don't believe any of these concepts to be credible until Ford releases something official. It's nice to see what people think and expect it to be but it's just speculation. I remember all the speculation about getting an EcoBoost 4. Then an article came out saying that only Europe will get the EcoBoost 4cyl. A week later they changed their minds again and said that we might get it too. It's just rumor, speculation and guessing. I'm just waiting for something from Ford. I just don't think it's accurate to say that the original pics you posted are 100% factual to be the next Mustang as you say they are. Could they be true? Yes, but they could just be concept work. Ford looking at different designs and such. And it's so far away that there's so many changes that can be made to the design.
I never said the pics I posted are 100% true. It's what I THINK is true, but like you said, new news comes out every day that disproves yesterdays news.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:45 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
If that's what the car looks like then im out. I don't like the look at all. may as well make them a 4 door well there at it...I'll buy a mustang II before I buy a mustang that looks like that. Haha just my thoughts
DustyStang306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:52 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

They're just concepts y'all I'm sure it will favor the latest model but headed toward the new age
Old 03-25-2013, 05:21 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

http://jalopnik.com/those-2015-musta...ld-d-458580356
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:39 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

I would gladly lick the internals of my 4.6 clean before I would buy one that looks that new age, just my opinion.
245ciPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:02 PM   #62
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYCLON37 View Post
BAZINGA
Old 03-25-2013, 06:14 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by 245ciPony View Post
I would gladly lick the internals of my 4.6 clean before I would buy one that looks that new age, just my opinion.
Yeah, I got to admit I would lick this dudes 4.6 internals clean before I buy that concept stang. The fusion grill on the stang looks like a$$.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:25 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I never said the pics I posted are 100% true. It's what I THINK is true, but like you said, new news comes out every day that disproves yesterdays news.
Backpedal much? Been in every thread claiming to know what it looks like and then post these up labeled "This is it" and now you admit it's what you "think" it looks like. I need to step out of this rumors folder, y'all drive a man nuts
Old 03-25-2013, 06:29 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Backpedal much? Been in every thread claiming to know what it looks like and then post these up labeled "This is it" and now you admit it's what you "think" it looks like. I need to step out of this rumors folder, y'all drive a man nuts
Umm. No backpedaling. I've never once claimed to know what it looks like. There have been several people that have posted claiming to work for Ford that have done that, but I never have. I also named the title that because I saw the same picture on a different mustang forum where they were talking about how that is the final concept. The one that is going into production. I had bad sources. No need to be an *** about it.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:32 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Umm. No backpedaling. I've never once claimed to know what it looks like. There have been several people that have posted claiming to work for Ford that have done that, but I never have. I also named the title that because I saw the same picture on a different mustang forum where they were talking about how that is the final concept. The one that is going into production. I had bad sources. No need to be an *** about it.
Sorry, typing doesn't convey tone too well but I wasn't meaning to come across like an ***, but I was pretty sure it was you in various threads posting things like "not even close" "almost got it" blah blah to renderings like you knew something others didn't.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:35 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Sorry, typing doesn't convey tone too well but I wasn't meaning to come across like an ***, but I was pretty sure it was you in various threads posting things like "not even close" "almost got it" blah blah to renderings like you knew something others didn't.
No, I never posted that. I would be happy to link you to the guy who did. I know who you are talking about, and I'm the one who called him out on his BS. The only two things that I have said to be "confirmed" to my knowledge is the Fusion "looking" front grill on the test mule (pictured above), it will have a v8 (different thread) and that the tail lights will be 3d. Similar to the 13s. Those are the only things I have posted that I would confirm. Other than that, I have not been making any conformation comments on photos or sketches.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:35 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

Yea man nobody is winning any bragging rights over it, but I do know someone that knows somebody that's does work for ford. Ima try to get the inside scoop from him if he would even tell me
Old 03-25-2013, 06:36 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Just admit you were crawfished. It happens.
Mrkrabz T'eo. Lol

289 - Holley 4150 570cfm; Performer intake; mild cam; MSD HEI; 302 heads; Roller Tips; Hedman Tri-Y headers; H-pipe w/Flowmaster 40's; 9 in posi 3.50; 205/50-17F; 225/50-17R.
Aggiesrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:49 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

Hahahahaha

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang