Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Guys (& gals). This is it

9K views 98 replies 33 participants last post by  Xaperez100 
#1 ·
It's a 2 door "fastback" look. The front matches exactly to the spyshots of the mule testing, it's not the Fusion because of the two doors, and the front fender is slightly different. I am very skeptical of everything, but i'm putting my money on this.

See less See more
#73 ·
Haha that's funny :)

I do work for Ford but none of us "normal" folk have had a single glimpse of it, not even design language sketches. Back in late '09 / early '10 we saw renders of the new Fusion and that blew my mind at the time as well as the MCE for the Edge, Flex and the new Escape, but the Mustang? Nothing.

#71 ·
That test mule picture is so freaking old. That test mule doesn't mean $hit and doesn't mean that its actually being used. There is no way Ford is gonna put the fusion grill on the stang.

My brothers , bosses wife's first cousin has a step brother who was dating the daughter of a guy who was friends with a mustang trainer whose father is employed at Ford. This guy says there is no way that test mule is gonna look anything like the picture. In fact according to this mustang trainers father he was told by his co worker who was told by his boss that word around Ford is they love to leak wrong pictures just to get everybody talking on these mustang forums and watch people freak out over a large piece metal with an engine. Then Ford executives sit back and laugh their a$$es off reading this $hit about this is it guys and gals. :)

#75 ·
Before this thread gets closed...

mrkrabz said:
No, I never posted that. I would be happy to link you to the guy who did. I know who you are talking about, and I'm the one who called him out on his BS. The only two things that I have said to be "confirmed" to my knowledge is the Fusion "looking" front grill on the test mule (pictured above), it will have a v8 (different thread) and that the tail lights will be 3d. Similar to the 13s. Those are the only things I have posted that I would confirm. Other than that, I have not been making any conformation comments on photos or sketches.
aren't all the tail lights 3d? Unless it is a flat image, it has a third dimension...

#83 ·
mrkrabz said:
Not like the 13's and 14's. They are flat when compared to that. Look at both side by side.
I've seen it. I posted photos of it from NAIAS. I saw it when I decided to get a 12 instead of 13...we know, but the point is that the 65-12s also have "3d" tails lol

#84 ·
I think he means 3D by the fact that the actual LED brake/turn signal lights that are inside of the LED rings are recessed into the light and not flush like the 05-09's & 10-12's whole taillights are. I've heard the same thing that they have a stepped look to them and don't have a solid singular lense like the 05-12's.

#88 ·
mrkrabz said:
No, i'm pretty sure he has no idea what i'm talking about..
The only thing two dimensional is paper lol. Anything with depth is three dimensional...its like little kids putting 3d glasses on and thinking the world is now in 3d...it always has been.

#90 ·
kpass3490 said:
Actually even paper is 3D lol the only thing 2D would be the writing on it or a drawing or image on a screen. I also think he knows what you're talking about and just messing with you though haha.
Actually, even writing and drawings are, too lol. I know it DOES have a depth, but I was trying to use it as an easy example, since like you said, an image on a screen. A length and width only.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.