Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Guys (& gals). This is it

9K views 98 replies 33 participants last post by  Xaperez100 
#1 ·
It's a 2 door "fastback" look. The front matches exactly to the spyshots of the mule testing, it's not the Fusion because of the two doors, and the front fender is slightly different. I am very skeptical of everything, but i'm putting my money on this.

See less See more
#8 ·
The grill is slightly different. Also, the fusion has 4 doors, and it isn't a hatchback. (fastback)
They stated the the 15 will have some strong fusion influences, but the lights and front gill are an exact match to the mule front grill.

#11 ·
It's a 2 door "fastback" look. The front matches exactly to the spyshots of the mule testing, it's not the Fusion because of the two doors, and the front fender is slightly different. I am very skeptical of everything, but i'm putting my money on this.
You can count all the money you want on it. I'm super glad I have my 11 pony and if the new design looks like the picture you just shown me, then my 11 will be the last mustang I own. Ralph!!!!

#12 · (Edited)
Three different cars. And the Mustang just looks like a 10-14 to me. Except the front looks off? But it doesn't look finished either. These pics aren't of the completed project so who knows how they come out in the end. Anyone have more photos?

Attachments

#23 ·
I'm no expert (but I pretend to be one on the internet) the clay front looks the same as the red Fusion. The only thing that looks even the slightest bit different is the upper grill. On the clay model it appears to be maybe a half inch shorter if any.

#24 ·
Yeah I liked the clay model and thought it could be legit until I saw the side by side comparisons with the Fusion. And the argument Krabz keeps throwing out about the dimensions not matching? Well duh, it's a clay model compared to a production model. I mean, *nothing* ever changes between a concept and a production model, right? Now granted, Ford does have a design language they are spreading to their model range (as exhibited by the 14 Fiesta, Focus, Fusion, Taurus, etc) but we'll see how that applies to the Mustang, but I don't think this is it. (Please note I'm only discussing the front fascia and not touching on the fastback clay)

#41 ·
Why does the green clay have 2010 taillights?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.