Loving Your Mustang Unconditionally - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-07-2013, 10:47 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Loving Your Mustang Unconditionally

ok guys, having a problem here, I have so much unconditionally love for my mustang that I told myself I would never give up on it but I have the opportunity to trade it in for my all time dream mustang (any 2011 and up Grabber Blue Mustang) and I was wondering if you guys ever had to make a decision like this before, I know it may seem kinda obvious since I'm getting and extra 100 horses but just letting something go that you care so much for, thx guys. V6 POWER.
MustacheMustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2013, 11:03 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Grabber blue is such a great colour. I get so many compliments on it. An the power of the 11+ V6's are great so you can't go wrong. I love my car and it would be hard to give up. Only thing I dislike about my car is the solid rear axle. But every stang has it so nothing you can do. :/ If the 15 looks better has IRS and comes in Grabber then I think I would swap. Only other colour I'd prefer is the Azure blue on the new edge Mach's. Very similar, but a pinch darker.
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:35 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Some Cobras don't have SRA.

Stick with a car because you love it and it has memories for you. I've got some pretty special ones tied to mine and I've only had it a year. If it ever gets to the point that so many little things bother you, and you can't fix them, then it becomes hard. I've faced that too.

Do what makes you happy!

'98 Grand Prix GTP - New Project for DD
Sanguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2013, 08:18 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

alright guys, well I drove 4 hours to kileen tx at automax to get my car and I ended up getting a 2013 v6 (v6, only because that's what I can afford) and it's white but since I couldn't get it today they let me use a rental car (vw passat) lol and my love stang should be delivered at my house either on Tuesday or Wednesday, I'm so excited guys!! and I'll be getting pics of my car Monday an ill post them for y'all. I couldn't miss an opportunity like this for me to get a (new) mustang for it to last for a long time and I'm only 20 years of age and is paying for it (along with other bills) I feel pretty successful. I feel bad though because now I have to go to the 11-14 v6 stang forums.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:33 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustacheMustang View Post
alright guys, well I drove 4 hours to kileen tx at automax to get my car and I ended up getting a 2013 v6 (v6, only because that's what I can afford) and it's white but since I couldn't get it today they let me use a rental car (vw passat) lol and my love stang should be delivered at my house either on Tuesday or Wednesday, I'm so excited guys!! and I'll be getting pics of my car Monday an ill post them for y'all. I couldn't miss an opportunity like this for me to get a (new) mustang for it to last for a long time and I'm only 20 years of age and is paying for it (along with other bills) I feel pretty successful. I feel bad though because now I have to go to the 11-14 v6 stang forums.
Congrats on the new Stang! Don't forget us 2010s! πŸ’πŸ˜ŒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺ
NelsonQuezadaJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:51 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Nothing wrong with buying a new car, even a V6, as long as it's within your means. Some people can't even afford a new car. We're pretty lucky.

'98 Grand Prix GTP - New Project for DD
Sanguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:15 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanguin View Post
Nothing wrong with buying a new car, even a V6, as long as it's within your means. Some people can't even afford a new car. We're pretty lucky.
Definitely!

I've wanted a Mustang since I turned 16...11 years later I said screw it and got one.

Just make sure you can afford it and make yourself happy!

EDIT: didn't see you got one! CONGRATS!
Old 04-13-2013, 10:47 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Welcome to the 3.7 gang man..congrats!! U should be proud of buying ur self a new mustang..im 23 & I know I'm proud of myself I work hard for this bad boy!
Old 04-13-2013, 11:06 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Congrats on the new stang. I live in Austin and those hill country roads are a blast now. Coffee and cars every second Sunday of the month in Austin.
mtnbiker92271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:58 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonQuezadaJr View Post

Congrats on the new Stang! Don't forget us 2010s! ddc12dde0ccddfacddf8ddcaa
thx man, and I won't!!

---------- Post added at 06:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

1+

---------- Post added at 06:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenderfreak145 View Post

Definitely!

I've wanted a Mustang since I turned 16...11 years later I said screw it and got one.

Just make sure you can afford it and make yourself happy!

EDIT: didn't see you got one! CONGRATS!
thx!!

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post
Welcome to the 3.7 gang man..congrats!! U should be proud of buying ur self a new mustang..im 23 & I know I'm proud of myself I work hard for this bad boy!
I'm sure we can all say that we're all proud of our stangs, whether it's a 4.0 or 3.7, unconditional love is what it's all about.

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbiker92271 View Post

Congrats on the new stang. I live in Austin and those hill country roads are a blast now. Coffee and cars every second Sunday of the month in Austin.
thank you, and I bet those roads are fun lol. and cars and coffee is awesome!! me and my other mustang bro went to the one in Dallas.
Old 04-14-2013, 03:15 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

thank you, and I bet those roads are fun lol. and cars and coffee is awesome!! me and my other mustang bro went to the one in Dallas.
I just came back from cars and coffee today and it was a sad day.
here is why:

I had to do a call to arms in the regional forum...
mtnbiker92271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:38 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Man I know the feeling of letting your first love go for another v6. But trust me, it's awesome. So far all I have done is cai, 3.73 gears, and tune. But every day I look forward to going to work and seeing my mustang sitting there waiting for me.
Old 04-15-2013, 05:44 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbiker92271 View Post

I just came back from cars and coffee today and it was a sad day.
here is why:

I had to do a call to arms in the regional forum...
wow :/ does everyone but you drive a camaro there!! jeez!! lol

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamp1 View Post

Man I know the feeling of letting your first love go for another v6. But trust me, it's awesome. So far all I have done is cai, 3.73 gears, and tune. But every day I look forward to going to work and seeing my mustang sitting there waiting for me.
I totally feel the same, I see it this way, there's people that have regular jobs and wake up every morning and get into there cars, work, come home, park there car, and repeat the next day, unlike me, my car is more then that, it's my freedom of expression, my joy rides, my letting go of everything from the world. I actually spend a good time just staring at my car in appreciation.
Like a dog and his owner.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang