Mustang Evolution Forum banner

bama race tune > bama hybrid tune

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Black8thElement 
#1 ·
I jus tested 0-60 and 1/4 mile with these two tunes. for me race tune was better by .2 sec on my 0-60 and .1 sec on my 1/4! surprising.

#9 ·
The Race tune seems to have more throttle response than our Hybrid tune. With the throttle so responsive, I feel it's easier to control once you get used to it. That may be why you're cutting better 0-60mph times.

Either way, those aren't too bad of times. A little more practice will get you even rather!

Shane

#10 ·
The Race tune seems to have more throttle response than our Hybrid tune. With the throttle so responsive, I feel it's easier to control once you get used to it. That may be why you're cutting better 0-60mph times.

Either way, those aren't too bad of times. A little more practice will get you even rather!

Shane
I'm thinking about buying my buddies Sct tuner, but he used it for his 04" gt, its a 3015 so I would be able to update it to my 08' right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.