All Mustang packages??? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-14-2013, 08:09 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
All Mustang packages???

hey guys, I been trying to search on the inter-webs for all the different kind of packages you can get for 11-14 mustang v6, I know there's comfort package, electronics package, but what are ALL the packages and what do they all have and feature?? thx. V6 Power.
MustacheMustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2013, 09:38 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Base V6
Performance Package Late 11-14
Tech Package 13-14
Appearance Package 14

Premium V6
Pony Package
Mustang Club of America Package
Security package
Comfort Package
Electronics Package
Back up Camera
Glass Roof

Google any one of those with the year Mustang in it and you will get all the features of each.
Mods OEM Backup Camera, BBK Shorties, FRPP Cut and Clamp X-Pipe, Borla Touring A/B's, Airaid CAI, Axle Xchange 2 piece aluminum Driveshaft, Koni Sport Shocks and Struts, Vogtland V6 Leveling springs, Ford Racing 302s wheels wrapped with Continental 275/40 19's, JBL GTO 8628 6X8 in all 4 corners.
2013 F 150 FX2 With a 6.2 Boss
Siber Express is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:38 AM   #3
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Go to your Ford Dealer

When you visit the Ford dealer ask for a full brochure on the Mustangs. I think this is the only way you can find out all of the packages and which Mustangs the package would be available.

Not all of the packages are compatible with each other so you really have to do a lot of reading. I don't know why they don't have a better internet menu of what is available. All Ford seems to want to do on the internet is send you to a dealer. The problem is that most dealers sales people don't know what is available and whats not. All most of them want to do is put you into a car they already have in stock.

Ford needs to look at the Mini USA web-site and learn how to do it right.

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2013, 10:02 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

thx guys, all that really helped!!
MustacheMustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:55 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siber Expres View Post
Base V6
Tech Package 13-14
Appearance Package 14

Premium V6
Pony Package
Mustang Club of America Package
Security package
Comfort Package
Electronics Package
Back up Camera
Glass Roof

Google any one of those with the year Mustang in it and you will get all the features of each.
You forgot the Sync package

"These cars are meant to be driven", so enjoy the hell out of all of it - not just the look of it when it is all clean" - Carroll Shelby
kdbdallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:34 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
V6 base

Premium v6
Has appearance package
Sync
Can be added security
Leather trimmed
Shaker or upgraded audio
Mycolor
Brushed aluminum panels

Pony package.
Everything in premium except fogs and tons of tribar pony emblems. Chrome rims.

MCA.
Just a stripe, grille, and other unique stuff alog with it.

Performance package.
GT suspension, manual only, and slightly bigger brakes.

The sync comes with anything premium and up. I think on 13- they added to where you can select individual stuff. I wish I had waited so I could have got a leather wheel with sync and cloth seats. Oh well I have premium
Old 04-18-2013, 11:48 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning View Post
V6 base

Premium v6
Has appearance package
Sync
Can be added security
Leather trimmed
Shaker or upgraded audio
Mycolor
Brushed aluminum panels

Pony package.

MCA.
Just a stripe, grille, and other unique stuff alog with it.

Performance package.

The sync comes with anything premium and up. I think on 13- they added to where you can select individual stuff. I wish I had waited so I could have got a leather wheel with sync and cloth seats. Oh well I have premium
I went "base" and it still had Tech and Sync, leather wrapped wheel and I went with cloth seats since I live in AZ. Didnt go Premium because I dont like how they changed the gauges to fit the track apps screen (I do like that but not the design) and I think the chrome on the passenger dash air bag look tacky.

"These cars are meant to be driven", so enjoy the hell out of all of it - not just the look of it when it is all clean" - Carroll Shelby
Old 04-19-2013, 01:25 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Everything you want to know is here. Google is your friend

Build Your 2014 Ford Mustang
mrkrabz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:35 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdbdallas View Post
You forgot the Sync package
Tech Package
Sync with Applink
Fog Lamps
6 way Power Seat
Auto Dimming Mirror

Nope, Sync is not a package, it comes in the Tech Package and is included with all Premiums.

Quote:
Pony package.
It has 2 extra Tribar Ponies as fender badges and Polished Aluminum Wheels, Not chrome. Still trying to figure out where you get tons, the only other Pony on the outside is the grill and all but the Shelby have that and the interior is the same as any other premium except for the floor mats.
Chrome Wheels????????

Not

Quote:
Performance package.
GT Shocks, Struts and Springs, GT front Sway SVT rear and Shelby GT500 LCA, plus it has a Boss Strut Tower Brace as well as starting in 2013 you could get it with an Auto, and the brakes are the same size, different compound on the pads only. And it comes with different wheels

This was the reason I gave him packages and told him to Google it with the year, since some that think they know actually don't and that is how people get wrong info and expect something that is not there. Plus things from some years are not the same as others and was not going to type out a 3 page answer and getting something wrong.
Mods OEM Backup Camera, BBK Shorties, FRPP Cut and Clamp X-Pipe, Borla Touring A/B's, Airaid CAI, Axle Xchange 2 piece aluminum Driveshaft, Koni Sport Shocks and Struts, Vogtland V6 Leveling springs, Ford Racing 302s wheels wrapped with Continental 275/40 19's, JBL GTO 8628 6X8 in all 4 corners.
2013 F 150 FX2 With a 6.2 Boss
Siber Express is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:13 AM   #10
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
That link is a joke

If you really want to know you need the full BROCHURE you can get at your Ford dealer. It will tell you of all of the options, not just a list of three things to get. I had one but my dog ate it because I was stupid and left it on my coffee table when I went out all day to a Mustang show.

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:53 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I went "base" and it still had Tech and Sync, leather wrapped wheel and I went with cloth seats since I live in AZ. Didnt go Premium because I dont like how they changed the gauges to fit the track apps screen (I do like that but not the design) and I think the chrome on the passenger dash air bag look tacky.
You're in a 13 though I think. I couldn't find a single option equipped on a base in Alabama. I did want the gauges though. Just not the shiny dash and leather.

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Quote:

Tech Package
Sync with Applink
Fog Lamps
6 way Power Seat
Auto Dimming Mirror

Nope, Sync is not a package, it comes in the Tech Package and is included with all Premiums.

It has 2 extra Tribar Ponies as fender badges and Polished Aluminum Wheels, Not chrome. Still trying to figure out where you get tons, the only other Pony on the outside is the grill and all but the Shelby have that and the interior is the same as any other premium except for the floor mats.
Chrome Wheels????????

Not

GT Shocks, Struts and Springs, GT front Sway SVT rear and Shelby GT500 LCA, plus it has a Boss Strut Tower Brace as well as starting in 2013 you could get it with an Auto, and the brakes are the same size, different compound on the pads only. And it comes with different wheels

This was the reason I gave him packages and told him to Google it with the year, since some that think they know actually don't and that is how people get wrong info and expect something that is not there. Plus things from some years are not the same as others and was not going to type out a 3 page answer and getting something wrong.
I've seen one on the grille. 2 I'm the door panels, cool. And then 4 pony center caps and fogs. Also 2 in the fenders. That's alot of pony. I have the premium and I have just 3 on my car total. I'm counting the steering wheel of course

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Quote:

Tech Package
Sync with Applink
Fog Lamps
6 way Power Seat
Auto Dimming Mirror

Chrome Wheels????????

Not

I'm just good with 99-04 and 11-12. That's my year so ill keep it that way. In 13 they changed the ordering process. This is where I learn is on this forum. Ill say this and this only, don't crawl my *** over it. Correct me nicely but don't make me out to be an *** or an idiot. Thank you.

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
If you really want to know you need the full BROCHURE you can get at your Ford dealer. It will tell you of all of the options, not just a list of three things to get. I had one but my dog ate it because I was stupid and left it on my coffee table when I went out all day to a Mustang show.

Ronnie
I had a 2012 they gave me when I bought the car. That's where I learned all my stuff. Too bad I left a plastic coke bottle in my car and it exploded on it :/
Old 04-19-2013, 08:53 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Tech Package
Sync with Applink
Fog Lamps
6 way Power Seat
Auto Dimming Mirror

Yea I got all those on my base and love it.
Like I said I would have liked some of the premium features but thought the premium ruined some of the visuals inside. I added the fender running pony emblems and going to update other stuff as I go. Helps with the monthly payment as well

Old 04-19-2013, 10:52 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post

Ronnie
That link is a joke? Ummm. No. That is the packages they offer, and what you can get. I don't see what a brochure would offer that the link I posted doesn't have. Click on a package, and it says all the options it comes with.
mrkrabz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:09 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
You're in a 13 though I think. I couldn't find a single option equipped on a base in Alabama. I did want the gauges though. Just not the shiny dash and leather. :/
Yea mine is a 2013.
I like the leather wheel, but like the look of the 13 in the base then the look in the premium.
Wish they could have added the track apps stuff without changing the look of the gauges, and the shiny dash just looks gaudy to me. But that's just me

Old 04-19-2013, 08:00 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yea mine is a 2013.
I like the leather wheel, but like the look of the 13 in the base then the look in the premium.
Wish they could have added the track apps stuff without changing the look of the gauges, and the shiny dash just looks gaudy to me. But that's just me
I wanna change it but being white premium, I have tan.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:41 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I wanna change it but being white premium, I have tan.
Base ftw? Lol creature comforts are nice. But I want a race car :p
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:58 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post

Base ftw? Lol creature comforts are nice. But I want a race car :p
I just wanted the leather wheel :/ I was gonna strip mine down but its hard as hell to now
Old 08-06-2013, 10:33 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Just go to the Ford site and select build and price. It will list all the packages. Just click on Details.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang