??? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-17-2013, 05:26 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ramon2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Montebello
Region: California
Posts: 101
???

Whats the best intake from AM and tuner..

And which is the best combo kit of CAI AND TUNER?
Ramon2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-17-2013, 06:09 PM   #2
Abominable Mustang

Regular
Staff
 
WhoDat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Anchorage
Region: Alaska
Posts: 1,925
There are hundreds of threads about this specific topic. Use the Search function and you should be able to find your answer.
__________________
2012 Kona Blue 3.7L V6:
Borla LT headers, O/R h-pipe, Borla S-types, 3.73 gears,
Steeda adjustable UCA w/ mount, BMR LCAs, Airaid CAI,
LCA Relocation brackets, AE driveshaft, GT 80mm TB,
Black 18x9/10 2010 GT500 Wheels w/ Nitto NT555s,
Eibach Sportline Springs/shocks & Koni STR.T Struts
WhoDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:44 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
BlackedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida3.7L
There are hundreds of threads about this specific topic. Use the Search function and you should be able to find your answer.
Was just about to say the same thing, +1
__________________
2012 V6 Performance Package
BlackedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-17-2013, 11:19 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eric e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 473
Or y'all can just answer the question lol


I asked many people this question too and a lot of them said they are all pretty similar in power gains many suggested the airraid and Bama tuner combo for the price that's what I'm going with hope this help and maybe someone else can chime in
Eric e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:48 AM   #5
Admin

Supporter
Admin
 
bucko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lake Mary
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,822
The search tool is really going to be the best answer here, as this topic, along with "whats the best exhaust" get asked at least a dozen times a month. Both get less and less answers, as they have been discussed in past threads.

Select search, then type in CAI, and/or tuner. Then grab a beverage of choice, and begin reading. There will be lots to read through; you won't be disappointed.
__________________
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
bucko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:40 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Whitelightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tuscaloosa
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,463
Lets steer this in a different direction. People, especially me, will post a thread not in laziness, but to get an answer quickly instead of reading through 35 pages for that string of 6 posts with the answer. We get that answer ASAP and we are all gravy. I know I've done it. That is all
__________________
Any Speed over 55 mph may kill you... that's why i drive 60
Whitelightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:22 AM   #7
Admin

Supporter
Admin
 
bucko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lake Mary
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,822
While I can understand reasons for re-posting a question that has been addressed many times before, the search is still your best bet. I cannot state how many times I have learned something by searching; wether it's been on this site, or using Google. I start out looking for an answer to a specific question, and end up learning about other sub related topics.

For me, that's the part that makes searching the best. But to each their own.

Since I do not yet own a tuner, I could not say which is the best intake/CAI, nor best tuner. But I'm at the point of purchasing one within the next couple of months.

I will search and read; then make my decision based on what's already out there in cyber world.
__________________
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
bucko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:57 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Whitelightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tuscaloosa
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucko View Post
While I can understand reasons for re-posting a question that has been addressed many times before, the search is still your best bet. I cannot state how many times I have learned something by searching; wether it's been on this site, or using Google. I start out looking for an answer to a specific question, and end up learning about other sub related topics.

For me, that's the part that makes searching the best. But to each their own.

Since I do not yet own a tuner, I could not say which is the best intake/CAI, nor best tuner. But I'm at the point of purchasing one within the next couple of months.

I will search and read; then make my decision based on what's already out there in cyber world.
I will say though that I did search wen it came to exhaust. I decide it downto a few and then I did more searching and it helped me between the roush, magnaflow, and borla. Now that I've done more YouTube research on a surround sound. I like the mags. But +1. I still like my instant answers cause I'm lazy on reading
__________________
Any Speed over 55 mph may kill you... that's why i drive 60
Whitelightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:46 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Adamp1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Marina
Region: California
Posts: 203
STEEDA

I bought a STEEDA and Tuner, separately, but I am truly impressed with the combo. JLT and Airaid get good reviews but I think it will be Steeda for me from now on.
__________________
2012 V6 AUTOMATIC 3.7 / MAGNA FLOW MUFFLERS / 3.73 GEARS / STEEDA CAI / 91HYBRID OCTANE TUNE / STRUT BAR / GUNMETAL MATTE METALLIC RACING STRIPE / BBK SHORTY HEADERS / BBK 73MM THROTTLE BODY
Adamp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:34 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ramon2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Montebello
Region: California
Posts: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning View Post
Lets steer this in a different direction. People, especially me, will post a thread not in laziness, but to get an answer quickly instead of reading through 35 pages for that string of 6 posts with the answer. We get that answer ASAP and we are all gravy. I know I've done it. That is all
Thank you. . Exactly i tried searching but to find what i was looking for i couldnt
Ramon2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



02:17 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.