??? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-17-2013, 05:26 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
???

Whats the best intake from AM and tuner..

And which is the best combo kit of CAI AND TUNER?
Ramon2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2013, 06:09 PM   #2
Abominable Mustang

Regular
Staff

Region: Alaska
There are hundreds of threads about this specific topic. Use the Search function and you should be able to find your answer.
LCA Relocation brackets, AE driveshaft, GT 80mm TB,
Black 18x9/10 2010 GT500 Wheels w/ Nitto NT555s,
Eibach Sportline Springs/shocks & Koni STR.T Struts
WhoDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:44 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida3.7L
There are hundreds of threads about this specific topic. Use the Search function and you should be able to find your answer.
Was just about to say the same thing, +1
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2013, 11:19 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Or y'all can just answer the question lol

I asked many people this question too and a lot of them said they are all pretty similar in power gains many suggested the airraid and Bama tuner combo for the price that's what I'm going with hope this help and maybe someone else can chime in
Eric e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:48 AM   #5
Admin

Supporter
Admin

The search tool is really going to be the best answer here, as this topic, along with "whats the best exhaust" get asked at least a dozen times a month. Both get less and less answers, as they have been discussed in past threads.

Select search, then type in CAI, and/or tuner. Then grab a beverage of choice, and begin reading. There will be lots to read through; you won't be disappointed.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:40 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Lets steer this in a different direction. People, especially me, will post a thread not in laziness, but to get an answer quickly instead of reading through 35 pages for that string of 6 posts with the answer. We get that answer ASAP and we are all gravy. I know I've done it. That is all
Old 04-19-2013, 05:22 AM   #7
Admin

Supporter
Admin

While I can understand reasons for re-posting a question that has been addressed many times before, the search is still your best bet. I cannot state how many times I have learned something by searching; wether it's been on this site, or using Google. I start out looking for an answer to a specific question, and end up learning about other sub related topics.

For me, that's the part that makes searching the best. But to each their own.

Since I do not yet own a tuner, I could not say which is the best intake/CAI, nor best tuner. But I'm at the point of purchasing one within the next couple of months.

I will search and read; then make my decision based on what's already out there in cyber world.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:57 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucko View Post
While I can understand reasons for re-posting a question that has been addressed many times before, the search is still your best bet. I cannot state how many times I have learned something by searching; wether it's been on this site, or using Google. I start out looking for an answer to a specific question, and end up learning about other sub related topics.

For me, that's the part that makes searching the best. But to each their own.

Since I do not yet own a tuner, I could not say which is the best intake/CAI, nor best tuner. But I'm at the point of purchasing one within the next couple of months.

I will search and read; then make my decision based on what's already out there in cyber world.
I will say though that I did search wen it came to exhaust. I decide it downto a few and then I did more searching and it helped me between the roush, magnaflow, and borla. Now that I've done more YouTube research on a surround sound. I like the mags. But +1. I still like my instant answers cause I'm lazy on reading
Old 04-19-2013, 09:46 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

STEEDA

I bought a STEEDA and Tuner, separately, but I am truly impressed with the combo. JLT and Airaid get good reviews but I think it will be Steeda for me from now on.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:34 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning View Post
Lets steer this in a different direction. People, especially me, will post a thread not in laziness, but to get an answer quickly instead of reading through 35 pages for that string of 6 posts with the answer. We get that answer ASAP and we are all gravy. I know I've done it. That is all
Thank you. . Exactly i tried searching but to find what i was looking for i couldnt
Ramon2013 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang