My car is at ford. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-04-2013, 03:04 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
My car is at ford.

Has anyone else experienced this problem. My front left wheel felt as if I had a flat tire and my abs/traction control light started flashing. So I pulled over to have a look and everything looked fine the tire was ok so I started driving again and it didn't do it again. So I started thinking what could cause this I think it has something to do with the abs brake system it feels as if the the left front brake is trying to lock up. I drive like 20-30 miles on the freeway one way every day for work kinda worried to drive her now. And ford couldn't find anything wrong with her. What should I do?
Ntbruncie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2013, 08:46 AM   #2
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
it's probably just fine.

My Corvette did that and found it was due to the computer sensing one wheel slipping. Mine happened when I backed into a gravel driveway. It only did it that one time and I know how you feel. I'm sure this has probably happend on more then just our Mustangs but other cars as well. It probably will never happen to you again but if it does go back to the dealer. You want to keep the problem on file. Ya gotta love the computer glitches.

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 02:54 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntbruncie View Post
Has anyone else experienced this problem. My front left wheel felt as if I had a flat tire and my abs/traction control light started flashing. So I pulled over to have a look and everything looked fine the tire was ok so I started driving again and it didn't do it again. So I started thinking what could cause this I think it has something to do with the abs brake system it feels as if the the left front brake is trying to lock up. I drive like 20-30 miles on the freeway one way every day for work kinda worried to drive her now. And ford couldn't find anything wrong with her. What should I do?
Mine did that once. Randomly would brake one wheel
I turned her off and back on. Problem disappeared
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang