2013 V6 First Mods!! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-17-2013, 11:45 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
RocknCali's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Oceanside
Region: California
Posts: 379
Hey my "ME" compadres. I've had my race red v6 mt for roughly 6 months now and I'm starting to feel the modding itch.... it's gettin to the point where I'm thinking of canceling my road trip and opening another credit card hahaha.

Although I am resisting, I just wanted to hear your opinions on what "you" would do first.

Thanks homies and keep drivin' fast!
RocknCali is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-17-2013, 11:47 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
13 stang22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: fort worth
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,006
bama tune, cai, gears are your first mods and then DS and then full exhaust ( headers, x pipe, axle back)
13 stang22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:03 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
dgrum04's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 526
Have you tinted your windows yet?
__________________
2011 Kona Blue 3.7L. Stock motor. Roush Axle-Back. 19" x 8.5/10" Charcoal AMR's. GT500 Spoiler. Smoked Raxiom Tail Lights. MCA grille. Shorty antenna.

An outstanding DD
dgrum04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-17-2013, 02:55 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Oh2freshstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 2,604
Tune & CAI was my 1st mods! Good place to start! Exhaust is always good too!
__________________
-2012 Mustang 5.0- Stock (for now)
-2013 Mustang 3.7 (SOLD)- Best 1/8: 9.057 @ 80.67mph
Oh2freshstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:40 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
mrkrabz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 767
Tune, CAI, and drive shaft would be my first mods. Followed by full exhaust and throttle body.
mrkrabz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:44 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
Exhaust or gears
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:54 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
mrkrabz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
Exhaust or gears
Do you think that a gear upgrade is necessary with the performance package?
mrkrabz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:19 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkrabz View Post

Do you think that a gear upgrade is necessary with the performance package?
No, I'm happy with my 3.31's
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:20 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

No, I'm happy with my 3.31's
Said no one ever :p
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:22 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocknCali View Post
Hey my "ME" compadres. I've had my race red v6 mt for roughly 6 months now and I'm starting to feel the modding itch.... it's gettin to the point where I'm thinking of canceling my road trip and opening another credit card hahaha.

Although I am resisting, I just wanted to hear your opinions on what "you" would do first.

Thanks homies and keep drivin' fast!
Tint is a must

Performance wise I would do in this order tune,Cai,exhaust. And BTW the itch will never go away you will end up with a fully built 3.7 turbo/sc or a 5.0 I'm on my way there lol

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post

Said no one ever :p
Lol for now
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:35 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
BlackedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black

No, I'm happy with my 3.31's
Same here. They are perfect for the 3.7. I can chirp the tires on 1-2-3 easy
__________________
2012 V6 Performance Package
BlackedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:42 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
RocknCali's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Oceanside
Region: California
Posts: 379
Haha yeah the itch is getting severe. I'm thinking I might so axle backs first, then CAI and tune, but the tune I'm worried about because it voids my warranty??
RocknCali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:50 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocknCali View Post
Haha yeah the itch is getting severe. I'm thinking I might so axle backs first, then CAI and tune, but the tune I'm worried about because it voids my warranty??
Here we go lol unless your engine blows, which I haven't seen a 3.7 that has. You will not have warranty issues. I have a full exhaust, Cai, and tuner on my car and recently had warranty work done on my transmission. It was leaking due to a cracked vent tube, and I had no issues. I even told them that I had a tune on it and not to flash it.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:05 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
mrkrabz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
He we go lol unless your engine blows, which I haven't seen a 3.7 that has. You will not have warranty issues. I have a full exhaust, Cai, and tuner on my car and recently had warranty work done on my transmission. It was leaking due to a cracked vent tube, and I had no issues. I even told them that I had a tune on it and not to flash it.
This^
mrkrabz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 10:21 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
NicholasP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Here we go lol unless your engine blows, which I haven't seen a 3.7 that has. You will not have warranty issues. I have a full exhaust, Cai, and tuner on my car and recently had warranty work done on my transmission. It was leaking due to a cracked vent tube, and I had no issues. I even told them that I had a tune on it and not to flash it.
What dealer do you go to? Haha
NicholasP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 10:36 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasP View Post

What dealer do you go to? Haha
David Regan Ford
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:17 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
RocknCali's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Oceanside
Region: California
Posts: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasP View Post

What dealer do you go to? Haha
yeah that sounds a little fishy to me
RocknCali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:19 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocknCali View Post

yeah that sounds a little fishy to me
Lol you want me to show you the service printout with do not flash(program) wrote on it
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:50 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
RocknCali's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Oceanside
Region: California
Posts: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Lol you want me to show you the service printout with do not flash(program) wrote on it
actually. yes please.

Only because I'd love to use it against my dealership in the future so I could buy a tuner now haha
RocknCali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:14 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocknCali View Post

actually. yes please.

Only because I'd love to use it against my dealership in the future so I could buy a tuner now haha
Lol I will in the mornin, if ya remind me I'm bout to fall asleep
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:16 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
mrkrabz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocknCali View Post
actually. yes please.

Only because I'd love to use it against my dealership in the future so I could buy a tuner now haha
You could always buy a tuner. If your dealer tells you that you can't, he's lying to you.
mrkrabz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:46 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedStang View Post

Same here. They are perfect for the 3.7. I can chirp the tires on 1-2-3 easy
I chirp mine with the stock 2.73
Doesn't mean they're fun enough :p
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 10:59 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post

I chirp mine with the stock 2.73
Doesn't mean they're fun enough :p
Swaggggg
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:12 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

Swaggggg
I hate it when ppl say that lol it shows immaturity to me
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:18 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

I hate it when ppl say that lol it shows immaturity to me
I love saying it cuz its sooo dumb hahaha u should see me n my buddies talk crap about the swag **** at school and the mall hahaha some of them get creative with their "swag" hahha
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:03 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
mrkrabz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post
I love saying it cuz its sooo dumb hahaha u should see me n my buddies talk crap about the swag **** at school and the mall hahaha some of them get creative with their "swag" hahha
How old are you Charlie? lol I'm really curious.
mrkrabz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:06 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkrabz View Post

How old are you Charlie? lol I'm really curious.
How old do you think I am
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:07 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

How old do you think I am
15
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:18 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

15
Naaa 15 1/2 with a license and a sweet mustang!
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:43 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
^ love it
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:50 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
RocknCali's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Oceanside
Region: California
Posts: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkrabz View Post

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`
+9999999999
RocknCali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:52 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkrabz View Post

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`
You sir are a genius!!!! Na im 20 man. Im not one of those swag guys or those gym guido's haha im a normal guy just going to college and working on the pony
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:56 AM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
mrkrabz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 767
^



. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

I typically don't repeat a meme, but....I think this can be one of those special exceptions.
mrkrabz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 01:00 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkrabz View Post
^

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

I typically don't repeat a meme, but....I think this can be one of those special exceptions.
Random pic of my dog
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 06:11 AM   #35
Admin

Supporter
Admin
 
bucko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lake Mary
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post
Said no one ever :p
I'm very happy with my 3:31's. For my driving habits (75% highway), they offer good acceleration, and great economy. For those that do mostly bulevard type driving and want quicker starts with less fuel economy concerns, a 3:55 or 3:73 may suit you better.
__________________
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
bucko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



02:48 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.