Originally Posted by jessesse
You might try unhooking the positive connection on the battery for a minute and then hook it back up. Start your car and let it re-learn where it needs to be. Sorry I don't have more info, but heard this helped a few people.
I think the ECU can adjust the throttle for you..
Ummm u never take off the positive lead its always the negative but I agree do the idke relearn method.
1. Unhook the negative lead while your brights are on. This drains all power to your Cam Memory (not camshaft)
2. Wait 5min
3. Turn off the brights and reinstall the negative lead.
4. Before turning it on, make sure everything is off (ac/heater, radio, navi)
5. Turn on the car and let it idle untill its at appropriate operating temp (till the little guage says its in the middle) that should take anywhere from 2-10min while it idles DO NOT press on the gas let it idle all ny itself.
6. Turn the AC on full blast on max ac and again DO NOT press the gas let it idle for 3min.
7. Turn off the AC and drive normally for 10 miles Minimum for the car to relearn its idle and fuel trims.
That should help if not fix the issue.