6er gets respect! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-02-2013, 08:07 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
So my wife was driving home from work last tuesday and called me at home and says get the kids ready there is a car show gathering at the local a&w with classic and current car owners.So I pack up the kids and wife and we head out. When we get there I quickly realize that its packed and really nowhere to park. So I finally find a spot and we start walking around to check out the cars, cameros , vettes , etc. So we spend a good 45 mins checking out the cars and talking to some of the owners before heading back to my car and as I turn the corner there was about 10 people checking out my car?! So as we get to it people start asking me about the car, what year, mods, HP , etc. When I tell them its a 13 v6 with 305 HP stock they ask me to pop the hood and take a look. They were amazed about how much HP it had stock. They were mostly an older crowd and hadn't really seen that model year before and I was asked to come back every Tuesday and they would save me a spot up front! This being said i wasnt even parked in the "show area" i was just parked in the regular parking lot. As a car guy, best feeling ever!
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2013, 08:23 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
that's sick bro! your car looks real nice!
13 stang22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 09:12 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
That's awesome man! I get the same with my 12. When I ordered my catbacks at the parts sotre on post a lot of the employees complimented the new 6
rotors is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2013, 09:18 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Its nice to see 6ers getting the respect they deserve instead of the " oh its a 6 " of years past!
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:28 AM   #5
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
I know just what you mean.

I have breakfast on Saturday mornings with a bunch of Street Rod guys. We have breakfast and after BS'ing we go hang out in the parking lot or some guys go to work. I get a whloe lot of attention with my 2012 MCA Mustang. It even surprises me with all of the great Hot Rods sitting there. My Mustang is better accepted and liked by the hot rodders then my Corvette ever was. It also gets way more attention from everyone.

It is the same when I come out of Publix, Walmart or Winn Dixie and other stores. It seems there is always someone asking me about my Mustang or saying something nice about it.

I did win the peoples choice award at a very large all Ford show so my Mustang MCA must be really special looking to a lot of people. I know I love it a whole lot. I sometimes just go out to my garage to just look at it. Call me goofy but I just can't help loving the looks of my Mustang. Oh Yea ! I also love driving it.

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 11:51 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Awesome story. Glad everyone sees the light, and it's not just us.
+Magnaflow Competition Catback Exhaust
+BBK 73mm Throttle Body
https://www.youtube.com/user/redsixmustang
Redsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:11 PM   #7
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Hey FastFord

You should put some pictures of your car in your garage or pictures so we can see more of it. From what I di see it looks really great.

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang