Dr. Colorchip - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-17-2013, 07:25 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Dr. Colorchip

Has anyone used this product and have any reviews or pics? I have a couple of small chips that need addressing. I think I loose a day off my life every time I see them. Thanks in advance.
Gunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2013, 11:20 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
I felt the same. I purchased the kit for my black stang after i got a nasty rock chip on my door and was pretty pissed. Well kit came in and i applied it and smudged it and let it sit for 15 minutes then used the solution to get the excess off. I did this about 4 times to get it as level as possible and i must say i am satisfied. It takes me a minute to find it now. I just polished and waxed her yesterday with my porter cable and it didnt come off so it stuck very well. I will take pictures and post tomorrow. Just remember this will not make it invisible, but it does a good job of hiding it and i am satisified.
ironsurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 06:48 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
I use this too. I've only had one little bad place on the hood and it worked perfect. I can't find the chip now.
Little Red. 2011 V6. Automatic Trans., C&L CAI, JLT Catch Can, BBK Ceramic Coated Long Tube Headers with BBK Catted X Pipe, Axle Exchange (American Muscle) Aluminum DriveShaft, GT 500 Lower Control Arms, Koni (orange) Dampers, Steeda Watts Link, Ford Racing 3.73 Gears, Magnaflow Street Series Axle Backs and a few more mods....Wifes car, 2014 Ford Edge Limited.
David Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2013, 07:22 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Right on. I think I may try this next month when I get back to the states.
Gunner is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang