Mustang Evolution Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

1/8 mile times

25K views 58 replies 22 participants last post by  mcanchola2 
#1 ·
Hey I was just wondering what everyone's 8th mile time were and your mods. And also how much 4.10 or 3.73 gears helped. My 2010 v6 runs a 9.7at 73mph with a CAI, 93 bama tune, and dual exhaust. Is that about right or should I be running faster than that?

#47 · (Edited)
[/URL][/IMG]

Longtubes
o/r x
ataks
MPT tune
bbk tb
lonewolf ported intakes
3.73's
axle exchange DS
J&M LCA's
short throw and bracket
275 60 15 et streets launching at 4500. this was one of my worst 60 fts. usually pulled 1.76 -1.77's

#49 ·
Look him up on youtube. He has 1,000,000 videos there. He does have one of the 'faster' v6 Mustangs :thumb:

Reactions: 3SevenStangVids
#51 ·
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rmq5o5-KwU this was the pass for that slip. I usually would cut the 1-2 shift a little short to prevent lockout then rode the 2-3 out a little over redline. this was the last pass after i datalogged it , i never got to run at my home track (better prep) if i coulda got those runs in there i would hit 12.7 or 12.8 on a mid 1.7x 60 ft

#53 ·
If i can find it, it was so long ago lol. I've just picked up another 3.7 starting the mods all over with a clean slate, but doing it alot different this time. needed more suspension on the last setup and a bias ply would have made things much easier

#54 ·
Oh yeah, if you dont have the car anymore it doesnt matter. I was going to plot your maf lb/min over rpm and compare that to your shift point. Not insinuating at all that you don't know how to drive, i just find stuff like that interesting when i can actually get good data.

If i remember correctly these 3.7s with the right mods will make power to give or take 7200.

#57 ·
^ This **** is exactly why i stopped going on forums. Retarded replies like this one

#58 ·
btw canchola that dyno sheet you posted in the other thread on your bama tune is horrendous

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.