Mustang Evolution Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

1/8 mile times

25K views 58 replies 22 participants last post by  mcanchola2 
#1 ·
Hey I was just wondering what everyone's 8th mile time were and your mods. And also how much 4.10 or 3.73 gears helped. My 2010 v6 runs a 9.7at 73mph with a CAI, 93 bama tune, and dual exhaust. Is that about right or should I be running faster than that?

#14 ·
#19 ·
These are all really impressive 1/8 mile passes! From what we've seen, a 2011+ V6 will usually run somewhere in the 9 sec are for a 1/8 mile pass. Keep up the great work guys and remember to have fun at the track!

Please let me know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance!

-Dan

#42 ·
I was running 9.2s @ 81mph today. Car was not feeling it thanks to the 95+ degree heat we were having today. Guy that worked the time slip shack still asked if it was a supercharged V6 when he saw my times lol.

Can't wait to get up to Anchorage in September. Cool weather, close to sea level, and a full 1/4 mile track haha.

#44 ·
2012 auto
2.73 gears
Airaid CAI
Lethal O/R h-pipe
Pype bombs
Nitto NT555s
Eibach Sportlines
LCA relocation brackets
and Koni str.t shocks/struts

I went through Bama's 93 octane performance and race tunes as well as MPT's 93 octane performance tune. MPT's was faster by .1 second. Couldn't get traction out of the hole and it hesitated most of the way through 1st even with advance trac off.

#45 ·
Thought the heat was causing the hesitation, but i just found that both fasteners holding my MAF sensor in backed out and sensor slid out some. I'm willing to bet that screwed with things. Too bad I didn't find that at the track earlier :-/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.