3.7L Owner in Florida? Come check us out - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-27-2013, 04:48 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
3.7L Owner in Florida? Come check us out

I have been around ME for a while and love to get out and go to car shows like manny of us. One issue I always had was getting people in the same area together to do anything. A few of the 3.7 owners in Florida didnt want that to be the case so we started a state wide 3.7 club rite here in FL, the Florida 3.7L V6 Mustang Chapter.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3.7LFLChapter/

You can find our page on facebook and be sure to come out to some events! we have lots of cool things going on and in planning including track meets, dyno days, car shows, cruse's, and just about anything else. We have members in Orlando and Miami going to events regularly and as we have more events planned all over the state.

Hope to see you at an event soon!
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2013, 08:01 AM   #2
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

A very large free membership club in Florida

Check out this site:
tropical detroit muscle car club

I belong to this as well as the Daytona Mustang Club.

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 08:40 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

There are plenty of mustang clubs around Florida but this one is specifically aimed at the 3.7 mustangs. It's also nice because at any time there are events going on in multiple parts of FL. So, if you can't make it out to central FL/Orlando for track day dont worry about it, because we probing have an event going on at PBIR/south FL.

And don't forget our large "regional" meets that bring all of us together. Things like fun ford weekend and NMRA kickoff are an absolute blast .
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2013, 12:31 PM   #4
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Some of us do not use """FACEBOOK""

I don't like or use facebook and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Does the 3.7 club have a regular web site or is Facebook the only way to get 3,7 club information.?

Ronnie
Old 07-28-2013, 01:49 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948
I don't like or use facebook and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Does the 3.7 club have a regular web site or is Facebook the only way to get 3,7 club information.?

Ronnie
Why don't you like facebook? It's a great way to get in touch with old, lost friends. I've met a few old friends on there that I thought I'd never see again in my life.
Old 07-28-2013, 02:44 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post

Ronnie
They also have a thread on AFM
Richard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 08:25 PM   #7
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

I don't like it at all, Way to intrusive for my taste

To intrusive,,,, To complicated,,, to many strangers wanting to be my friends,,, I tried it and that was enough for me. Never again.

A club without a web site can't be much of a club.
Ronnie
Old 07-29-2013, 06:26 AM   #8
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post

Ronnie
Ditto on the Facebook thing Ronnie. I'm not a huge fan it either, and am not a member. Interested in any type of 3.7 Mustang club though.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:31 AM   #9
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedStang View Post
Why don't you like facebook? It's a great way to get in touch with old, lost friends. I've met a few old friends on there that I thought I'd never see again in my life.
What Ronnie said. Too much drama that folks seem to think is interesting. Get out and get a life I say!
Old 07-29-2013, 07:31 AM   #10
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

I really don't care as long as it is a "MUSTANG"

Old one's, new one's, Shelby's, Roush's, are all good for me. I even like he crap four cylinder one's as well as the straight six cylinder one's like in Shari's 1966 convertible. The 3.7 was my choice and I'm happy they make it. It is what I can almost afford long term. Not so much the MPG but the insurance is less then 1/2 of what a GT would cost me. I'm not saying I would not love to have a Boss 302 but I am saying I do love my 3.7 V6 automatic and enjoy being in a couple of Mustang clubs with the huge variety of Mustangs and Mustang owners to talk cars and socialize.

What is nice about it is I travel with some street rodders and also some of my old Corvette and Audi / Porsche friends and have never heard a bad word about my V6 3.7 Mustang. I'm not the only Mustang in these crowds and that is what is great about a Mustang. After being continuously made for almost fifty years a Mustang is considered by people that love cars a staple of AMERICA.

I would love to connect with the 3.7 group but I'm sure not getting involved with stupid FACEBOOK or idiot TWITTER. ( My Personal opinion )

Ronnie
Old 07-29-2013, 12:17 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Im not sure how its odd to meet friends on Facebook where most go by there name versus a forum where everyone go's by a random screen name. It also allows members to give input easily and allow other to see that information, something not so easy on a website.

For now you can see the activities for the club on the facebook page or you can keep up with us on the AFM forum in the regional section.
Old 07-29-2013, 01:40 PM   #12
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeltx View Post
Im not sure how its odd to meet friends on Facebook where most go by there name versus a forum where everyone go's by a random screen name. It also allows members to give input easily and allow other to see that information, something not so easy on a website.

For now you can see the activities for the club on the facebook page or you can keep up with us on the AFM forum in the regional section.
Or perhaps you could keep us informed here on this site?
Old 08-03-2013, 01:50 PM   #13

hey guys, I see the interest is there we are definitely working on a website. Please continue to be patient with us as we are still growing the club out. in the meantime, we will continue to try to update all forums that we are on until the site is active. Thanks a lot!
jlawrence613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 08:08 AM   #14
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Good Idea

A 3.7 only club would be pretty nice.
Ronnie
Old 08-05-2013, 01:46 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

From miramar here. would be nice to get a group out to towers if you're in south florida or one of the various Wednesday meets around miami
Old 08-07-2013, 11:52 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

We have a few members down south near you. Our largest group is in orlando but there is a miami group and tampa group of guys that meet up for track meets and car shows. you should jump on the page and say hi!

Bucko, if you still look at this thread we have been working towards a website. still going to be a while but it's in the works
Old 08-08-2013, 06:33 AM   #17
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeltx View Post
We have a few members down south near you. Our largest group is in orlando but there is a miami group and tampa group of guys that meet up for track meets and car shows. you should jump on the page and say hi!

Bucko, if you still look at this thread we have been working towards a website. still going to be a while but it's in the works
Old 08-19-2013, 11:42 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

For anyone interested, we are taking pre orders on shirts and stickers are in stock. PM me for details.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Tags
florida