Convert base V6 to premium package V6 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-07-2013, 01:38 AM   #1

Region: New York
Convert base V6 to premium package V6

2011 V6, how can i upgrade to get some of the premium options or will i have to do each individually
JustinEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2013, 01:44 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinEs View Post
2011 V6, how can i upgrade to get some of the premium options or will i have to do each individually
It would need to be done in sections

The leather interior can be done for 350
Fog lights are like 170
Premium steering wheel is like 150
Illuminated door stills are 150

Etc etc....

It can be done....it will take $$ and time
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:06 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

It would need to be done in sections

The leather interior can be done for 350
Fog lights are like 170
Premium steering wheel is like 150
Illuminated door stills are 150

Etc etc....

It can be done....it will take $$ and time
Woah woah woah. Mine premium. Fogs didn't come with it. Above packages had that.

On top of this you need the brushed aluminum dash and chrome plates. Upgraded shaker 500 system and doors with the subs, that's if you want a quality factory job. It's not just door sill plates its the entire cabin lighting and my color system and the two extra gauges. Leather hand brake, leather shifter, wider rims, USB ports. I think that's about it lol
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2013, 10:43 AM   #4
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Region: Florida
My wife just loves the "my color" option. I set the cabin lighting once to red; she thought she was in a strip club. When I asked her "how do you know"?, she just gave me the look.

I have that turned off right now.

However, playing with the dash lights, setting the rings to a different color, well sometimes I play around with that.

But the cabin lighting, that's just a toy I could have done without.
Old 08-07-2013, 12:51 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning View Post

Woah woah woah. Mine premium. Fogs didn't come with it. Above packages had that.

On top of this you need the brushed aluminum dash and chrome plates. Upgraded shaker 500 system and doors with the subs, that's if you want a quality factory job. It's not just door sill plates its the entire cabin lighting and my color system and the two extra gauges. Leather hand brake, leather shifter, wider rims, USB ports. I think that's about it lol
Lol my friends premium came with fogs...
Old 08-07-2013, 12:55 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucko View Post
My wife just loves the "my color" option. I set the cabin lighting once to red; she thought she was in a strip club. When I asked her "how do you know"?, she just gave me the look.

I have that turned off right now.

However, playing with the dash lights, setting the rings to a different color, well sometimes I play around with that.

But the cabin lighting, that's just a toy I could have done without.
Quote:
Try setting the gauge lights to outer rim of purple and main gauge to green. Made me feel like I was in the fast and the furious. LOL
Shockesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 12:58 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Fogs are with the tech package aka sync ... Buy what you want... I did my own leather take off from roush for 350... And that's all I want other then my color but I have decided... No more upgrades till I get this damn 1 piece aluminum driveshaft...
Aruiz42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 01:09 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruiz42 View Post
Fogs are with the tech package aka sync ... Buy what you want... I did my own leather take off from roush for 350... And that's all I want other then my color but I have decided... No more upgrades till I get this damn 1 piece aluminum driveshaft...
But then again my buddies mustang was a custom order with glass roof sooo they prolly ordered premium and specifically added the fog light option. Hes one of tgree people in my city to have a glass roof. Its sick!
Old 08-07-2013, 01:24 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
But then again my buddies mustang was a custom order with glass roof sooo they prolly ordered premium and specifically added the fog light option. Hes one of tgree people in my city to have a glass roof. Its sick!
I bought my 2014 premium off the lot and it had fog lights. I will have to check the sticker when I get home but I thought it was part of the package.
Old 08-07-2013, 01:30 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockesh View Post
Try setting the gauge lights to outer rim of purple and main gauge to green. Made me feel like I was in the fast and the furious. LOL
That's what I have set right now!

An outstanding DD
dgrum04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 01:36 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I bought my 2014 premium off the lot and it had fog lights. I will have to check the sticker when I get home but I thought it was part of the package.
I just ordered a premium package yesterday and Fogs won't come with it so you must have an additional option package. I'd like to have fogs and may add them later. To get fogs I would have had to pay for a lot of things I didn't want.
Starsky007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:01 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:

That's a pony package lol I've never seen a premium with fogs. And I've seen alot around and on dealerships ya
Old 08-07-2013, 02:13 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsky007 View Post

I just ordered a premium package yesterday and Fogs won't come with it so you must have an additional option package. I'd like to have fogs and may add them later. To get fogs I would have had to pay for a lot of things I didn't want.
I have the pony package so I guess that's it.
Old 08-07-2013, 02:34 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Working that pole!!!!! LOL
Tyriqq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 02:42 PM   #15
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: California
Quote:
I have the pony package so I guess that's it.
So did I and that's the package with all the goodies!
Borla S-Type AB, Airaid CAI, SR Performance STB, JLT Oil Separator, MPT Tuned, MMD Classic Louvers, Roush Upper & Lower Grilles, BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Comp-2 A/S Tires, Koni STR.T Shocks & Struts, SR Performance Lowering Springs, J&M Stainless Steel Teflon Brake Lines, BMR LCAs w/Brackets, BMR Panhard Rod Support, Whiteline Adj. Panhard Bar, Ford Racing Differential Finned Cover Plate, Philips X-tremeVision LED Fog Lamps, JMS PedalMax
MustangDawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:26 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

How much would it cost to add this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130807_152622.png
Views:	204
Size:	248.6 KB
ID:	122513
arturo55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:35 PM   #17
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo55 View Post
How much would it cost to add this?

Attachment 122513
Won't work on a pre'13 model. Someone on another forum swapped this cluster into his 2011; the guages worked, but not the center "stuff". It lit up, but did nothing. He was checking to see if the ECU needed a flash from Ford, but I never heard back from that post, so I'm guessing no.

So to get that, you need the newer Mustang.
Old 08-07-2013, 03:41 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Won't work on a pre'13 model. Someone on another forum swapped this cluster into his 2011; the guages worked, but not the center "stuff". It lit up, but did nothing. He was checking to see if the ECU needed a flash from Ford, but I never heard back from that post, so I'm guessing no.

So to get that, you need the newer Mustang.
Aww man Always that I could add it on later
arturo55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 04:46 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Add it Later....

Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo55 View Post
Aww man Always that I could add it on later
You can add it on your next Mustang. Car Dealers are smart enough to not offer everything after you have purchased your car.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 05:07 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangDawg View Post

So do I and that's the ticket!
Yes in the 2014 fog lights came with the pony package. I have them too
Mustanglulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 05:22 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
You get the fogs with the pony package.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
Old 08-07-2013, 07:18 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

The fogs come with the tech package
Old 08-07-2013, 09:00 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
On the 2014 Fog Lights come on the V6 Pony Package and the Mustang Club of America Special Edition Package.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Quote:
The fogs come with the tech package
Just exactly what are you calling the "TECH PACKAGE?" There is a V6 Pony Package and the Mustang Club of America Special Edition Package.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:08 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning View Post

It's not whether you order the Premium Package, is the other packages that have the Fog Lamps.
Old 08-08-2013, 01:06 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Tech package is the sync package... There is not only such thing as pony and mca... There are others such as tech... The pony and mca could have the tech package included... Feel me... I know this because I found out after I had ordered mine... Only got tech then found out about mca... It's all good I made my pony my own... Have fun guys
Old 08-08-2013, 01:40 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Quote:
My premium has the tech package and no fog lights.
lllTRADEMARKlll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 01:47 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
I believe it is also either the pony or the MCA. Which ever one doesn't have the custom grill w/ the tri-bar.
lllTRADEMARKlll is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang