Mustang Evolution Forum banner

What do ya'll think?

2K views 29 replies 21 participants last post by  dobypaw3 
#1 ·
Render is based off of a breakdown from the latest spy shot.

See less See more
#3 ·
Nawh, just Nawh.

#7 ·
It strikes me a cross between an Aston Martin and a Hyundai Genesis, which in itself is kind of cool, but not as a Mustang.

#10 ·
mrkrabz said:
Render is based off of a breakdown from the latest spy shot.
Lord I hope it doesn't look like that. That thing is plain hideous, and that's just a side view! I don't know what Ford is thinking...

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

bigmac3 said:
It strikes me a cross between an Aston Martin and a Hyundai Genesis, which in itself is kind of cool, but not as a Mustang.
Yea I was thinking it looks like a new Genesis coupe. This is suppose to be an AMERICAN car , cmon now Ford!!!

#17 ·
They want to sell them in Europe. Eventually I believe their goal is to sell all the cars on a global market with the same car offered in the US as everywhere.
The end result will either be the mustang losing its muscle car appeal and becoming more of a mid level performance car or the whole Europe thing fails miserably and they go back to the mustangs US roots.

#18 ·
Aggiesrok said:
They want to sell them in Europe. Eventually I believe their goal is to sell all the cars on a global market with the same car offered in the US as everywhere.
The end result will either be the mustang losing its muscle car appeal and becoming more of a mid level performance car or the whole Europe thing fails miserably and they go back to the mustangs US roots.
Then they should have a European version, and a good ole' American version. This is suppose to be an American icon pony/muscle car. Not a European luxury car like a Bimmer or Benz. Man Ford is really goofin up. Glad I got my 2012.

#22 ·
I agree, I'm not happy about this new direction. I think the end result will be bad.
People in the US will buy a BMW just because its a BMW, even if its a turd. I don't think the reverse is true. Maybe there has been some excitement in Europe for the mustang coming, but actual sales will be the final word.

#20 ·
Yes ^ but with European idea I think they may do it again. I hope not

#21 ·
something tells me this render will be nothing like the finished product...i'm sorry but the spy shots put online don't give enough to give a proper render...alot of it is the artist adding their own thoughts to it.

as of how it sits that car looks horrible and it'd doubtful it'd do well on todays market.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.