Mustang stalling help - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-15-2013, 08:37 PM   #1
Registered User
Newbie
 
Mustangowner19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Orlando
Region: Florida
Posts: 5
Mustang stalling help

Hello everyone i have a 1990 mustang 2.3 lx it has 75,000 miles on it and it sat until i got ahold of it ever since ive dumped alota miney into it. Anyways i have a problem that makes my car look like a peice of crap in the parking lot. If the car is t warmed up it will spit and sputter till it stalls about 4 times it will stall after its warmed up it runs perfect. I have changed litterally everything electral except a few things but its pretty much all new please let me know what you guys think cause im kind of lost now that ive tried everything . Heres the things ive checked , egr vavle which holds vaccume, replaced air bypass sensor checked and calibrated throttle position sensor, changed pick up coil, coil, plugs, distributor cap and rotor, control module is good, and changed air charge sensor and coolant sensor, mass airflow sensor . i have also changed all the gaskets so theres no vaccune leaks since it only does it when the car is cold i have a sold 30 psi on the gas lines and im pretty much stuck i have another idea but thats another 30$ that i dont wana guess on and it not be it. Thanks for reading .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2765083197.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	410.4 KB
ID:	124006  
Mustangowner19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-15-2013, 08:41 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
BlackedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangowner19
Hello everyone i have a 1990 mustang 2.3 lx it has 75,000 miles on it and it sat until i got ahold of it ever since ive dumped alota miney into it. Anyways i have a problem that makes my car look like a peice of crap in the parking lot. If the car is t warmed up it will spit and sputter till it stalls about 4 times it will stall after its warmed up it runs perfect. I have changed litterally everything electral except a few things but its pretty much all new please let me know what you guys think cause im kind of lost now that ive tried everything . Heres the things ive checked , egr vavle which holds vaccume, replaced air bypass sensor checked and calibrated throttle position sensor, changed pick up coil, coil, plugs, distributor cap and rotor, control module is good, and changed air charge sensor and coolant sensor, mass airflow sensor . i have also changed all the gaskets so theres no vaccune leaks since it only does it when the car is cold i have a sold 30 psi on the gas lines and im pretty much stuck i have another idea but thats another 30$ that i dont wana guess on and it not be it. Thanks for reading .
You'd probably receive more help if you posted this in the 2.3 section
__________________
2012 V6 Performance Package
BlackedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 08:42 PM   #3
Registered User
Newbie
 
Mustangowner19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Orlando
Region: Florida
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedStang View Post

You'd probably receive more help if you posted this in the 2.3 section
Im pretty sure its not a reason for it being a 2.3 😢
Mustangowner19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-15-2013, 08:44 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
BlackedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangowner19

Im pretty sure its not a reason for it being a 2.3 dde22
Huh? Don't think you understood what I was trying to imply. You posted this in 2015 mustang rumors, you should post this in the 2.3 section of the forum.
__________________
2012 V6 Performance Package
BlackedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 08:54 PM   #5
Registered User
Newbie
 
Mustangowner19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Orlando
Region: Florida
Posts: 5
Yea i see im new my bad i found 2.3 section
Mustangowner19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



11:36 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.