Mustang stalling help - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-15-2013, 08:37 PM   #1

Region: Florida
Mustang stalling help

Hello everyone i have a 1990 mustang 2.3 lx it has 75,000 miles on it and it sat until i got ahold of it ever since ive dumped alota miney into it. Anyways i have a problem that makes my car look like a peice of crap in the parking lot. If the car is t warmed up it will spit and sputter till it stalls about 4 times it will stall after its warmed up it runs perfect. I have changed litterally everything electral except a few things but its pretty much all new please let me know what you guys think cause im kind of lost now that ive tried everything . Heres the things ive checked , egr vavle which holds vaccume, replaced air bypass sensor checked and calibrated throttle position sensor, changed pick up coil, coil, plugs, distributor cap and rotor, control module is good, and changed air charge sensor and coolant sensor, mass airflow sensor . i have also changed all the gaskets so theres no vaccune leaks since it only does it when the car is cold i have a sold 30 psi on the gas lines and im pretty much stuck i have another idea but thats another 30$ that i dont wana guess on and it not be it. Thanks for reading .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2765083197.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	410.4 KB
ID:	124006  
Mustangowner19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2013, 08:41 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangowner19
Hello everyone i have a 1990 mustang 2.3 lx it has 75,000 miles on it and it sat until i got ahold of it ever since ive dumped alota miney into it. Anyways i have a problem that makes my car look like a peice of crap in the parking lot. If the car is t warmed up it will spit and sputter till it stalls about 4 times it will stall after its warmed up it runs perfect. I have changed litterally everything electral except a few things but its pretty much all new please let me know what you guys think cause im kind of lost now that ive tried everything . Heres the things ive checked , egr vavle which holds vaccume, replaced air bypass sensor checked and calibrated throttle position sensor, changed pick up coil, coil, plugs, distributor cap and rotor, control module is good, and changed air charge sensor and coolant sensor, mass airflow sensor . i have also changed all the gaskets so theres no vaccune leaks since it only does it when the car is cold i have a sold 30 psi on the gas lines and im pretty much stuck i have another idea but thats another 30$ that i dont wana guess on and it not be it. Thanks for reading .
You'd probably receive more help if you posted this in the 2.3 section
Old 08-15-2013, 08:42 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedStang View Post

You'd probably receive more help if you posted this in the 2.3 section
Im pretty sure its not a reason for it being a 2.3 😢
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2013, 08:44 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangowner19

Im pretty sure its not a reason for it being a 2.3 dde22
Huh? Don't think you understood what I was trying to imply. You posted this in 2015 mustang rumors, you should post this in the 2.3 section of the forum.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:54 PM   #5

Yea i see im new my bad i found 2.3 section

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang