We can all stop worrying now - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-21-2013, 07:34 AM   #1
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
We can all stop worrying now

The new 2015 Mustang will still look like it should "A MUSTANG Here is a link to the 2015 Mustang test car.

The Face of the 2015 Mustang! - 2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (6th Generation Platform) - Mustang6G.com

I don't know about you all but I'm really happy they did not mess up my favorite style of Mustang trying to make it look like a Korea or Jap car.

Thank you Ford

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2013, 07:37 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Ronnie your extra late sorry man... There was only about 15 threads about it yesterday!
Aruiz42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:08 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruiz42
Ronnie your extra late sorry man... There was only about 15 threads about it yesterday!
Haha..+1
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2013, 09:31 AM   #4
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Hey

I'm alway late !!!

Ronnie
Old 08-21-2013, 09:54 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
The new 2015 Mustang will still look like it should "A MUSTANG Here is a link to the 2015 Mustang test car.

The Face of the 2015 Mustang! - 2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (6th Generation Platform) - Mustang6G.com

I don't know about you all but I'm really happy they did not mess up my favorite style of Mustang trying to make it look like a Korea or Jap car.

Thank you Ford

Ronnie
Ronnie, I have the utmost respect for you sir but respectfully assuming those pictures are the true front fascia of the next generation mustang, Ford engineers should be fired. If that the best design Ford could come up with , a fusion/stang my 11 stang will most likely be my last and only mustang. Not a fan of the front assuming the pictures are accurate.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:20 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Ronnie, I have the utmost respect for you sir but respectfully assuming those pictures are the true front fascia of the next generation mustang, Ford engineers should be fired. If that the best design Ford could come up with , a fusion/stang my 11 stang will most likely be my last and only mustang. Not a fan of the front assuming the pictures are accurate.
X2

Unless the car was coming up behind me closely....I'd be taking a guess whether it's a Fusion or even ...a Taurus. Definitely less distinct than the 10-14's, same for 05-09's.

When I was younger, it was easy to tell most of the time, even at night, what was coming up on you or at you. Same for the the taillights of cars. The Mustang had distinct styling setting itself apart. The picture above is, at least, heading away from that...imo.

Just want to add...I don't mind if the Mustang changes from retro...but at least make it stand on it's own unmistakable design.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:23 AM   #7
Abominable Mustang

Regular
Staff

Region: Alaska
At least it shares features of another Ford. That's kinda to be expected honestly since it's a FORD Mustang. All Ford cars will have some visual similarities. I guarantee the designers were told by the guys who hired them that they had to keep certain Ford features when creating the new Mustang design. They weren't given complete freedom with it. The spy photos are getting a lot of criticism, but I'm willing to bet that it'll grow on people once the finished product is at the dealerships.
LCA Relocation brackets, AE driveshaft, GT 80mm TB,
Black 18x9/10 2010 GT500 Wheels w/ Nitto NT555s,
Eibach Sportline Springs/shocks & Koni STR.T Struts
WhoDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:27 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida3.7L View Post
At least it shares features of another Ford. That's kinda to be expected honestly since it's a FORD Mustang. All Ford cars will have some visual similarities. I guarantee the designers were told by the guys who hired them that they had to keep certain Ford features when creating the new Mustang design. They weren't given complete freedom with it. The spy photos are getting a lot of criticism, but I'm willing to bet that it'll grow on people once the finished product is at the dealerships.
Maybe or be a huge flop and we will have a new 2017 design to combat the mustang, fusion model.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:37 AM   #9
Abominable Mustang

Regular
Staff

Region: Alaska
Quote:

Maybe or be a huge flop and we will have a new 2017 design to combat the mustang, fusion model.
Lol true. Or maybe they threw that front bumper on the test mule to see how we'd react haha
LCA Relocation brackets, AE driveshaft, GT 80mm TB,
Black 18x9/10 2010 GT500 Wheels w/ Nitto NT555s,
Eibach Sportline Springs/shocks & Koni STR.T Struts
WhoDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:40 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lol true. Or maybe they threw that front bumper on the test mule to see how we'd react haha
True true. Time will tell.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:45 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
I think this "visual similarities" trend has been far too prevalent nowadays don't you think? I wouldn't be surprised if you're correct on "ford features". To me, that "boxes" the designers in.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:12 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Well I'm excited about the new Mustang model that's actually replacing the Shelby Cobra. The 2015 model is going to have the new Mustang Catfish model inspired by its new front fascia. I'm super pumped!

Attachment 144164

Attachment 144165
Old 08-21-2013, 01:13 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130821_141320.png
Views:	149
Size:	478.8 KB
ID:	125015

Click image for larger version

Name:	flathead.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	125016
Old 08-21-2013, 02:28 PM   #14
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Of course with all the tape and crap it's hard to see

But even with all the camo I think it is still going to look more like we think it should after the camo is removed.

I wi;; personalley keep my Mustang forever because I like my front end as well as all the rest of my Mustang.

Like everybody say's " We will just have to wait and see.

Ronnie
Old 08-21-2013, 02:47 PM   #15
Admin

Supporter
Admin

I'm very excited about the release of the 2015 Mustang.....

It's going to hopefully flood the market with 2011 to 2014 trade ins. I will be buying my used Boss, or at the very least, a clean low mileage garage queen GT. When I accept the keys, I'll be laying a 30 foot track of tread with it.
Old 08-21-2013, 02:54 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucko View Post

It's going to hopefully flood the market with 2011 to 2014 trade ins. I will be buying my used Boss, or at the very least, a clean low mileage garage queen GT. When I accept the keys, I'll be laying a 30 foot track of tread with it.
Amen to that and there will be plenty of 11 to 14 models from people selling there shirts to be one of the first to get the 2015. Great deals to be had for you bucko. Whoopie
Old 08-21-2013, 03:04 PM   #17
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Quote:
Amen to that and there will be plenty of 11 to 14 models from people selling there shirts to be one of the first to get the 2015. Great deals to be had for you bucko. Whoopie
I've already prepped the wife that a new used Mustang will be in the garage sometime in early 2015. I've kept most of the removed stock parts of my current Mustang; they will go back on so that the performance/body parts I have now can go on the next 2011 to 1014.

I want that Boss....I'm going to get that Boss.....good thing you do not see me drooling.
Old 08-21-2013, 03:09 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I've already prepped the wife that a new used Mustang will be in the garage sometime in early 2015. I've kept most of the removed stock parts of my current Mustang; they will go back on so that the performance/body parts I have now can go on the next 2011 to 1014.

I want that Boss....I'm going to get that Boss.....good thing you do not see me drooling.
Lmao. I'm confident you can steal a deal on a low low milage 11 to 14 model off some dude who is desperate to dump it because they have to be the first on the block with the new toy. You know they type. Its going to be great deals for people who want pre owned 11 to 14 models.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:01 AM   #19
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Quote:
Lmao. I'm confident you can steal a deal on a low low milage 11 to 14 model off some dude who is desperate to dump it because they have to be the first on the block with the new toy. You know they type. Its going to be great deals for people who want pre owned 11 to 14 models.
This has me written all over it. I never buy new; too much depreciated loss.

Boss. Gotta have the Boss.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:53 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
This has me written all over it. I never buy new; too much depreciated loss.

Boss. Gotta have the Boss.
amen^
13 stang22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 02:51 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:

Me too. I dont owe on my 13 now but I want a GT. Im gonna keep the 6 for my 15 year old to drive when he gets his license if he continues to get great grades I think...
pwrby4d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 03:29 PM   #22
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrby4d View Post
Me too. I dont owe on my 13 now but I want a GT. Im gonna keep the 6 for my 15 year old to drive when he gets his license if he continues to get great grades I think...
Lucky guy! My dad sprung 200 bucks for a 1962 Beetle for my first....
Old 08-22-2013, 04:06 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Ya I bought my own 74 super beetle.. lol. What a hunk of crap it was lol... 1988. He has a long way to go... I dont know if he can do it.. he would probably sell it for an evo anyway... (Smacks head)
pwrby4d is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang