Shes here!! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-21-2013, 10:26 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Shes here!!

Well after waitin for nearly 3 months for my DIB v6 it has finally arrived!! Just went with bone stock base model, blank canvas for me!
Anyways i noticed it has fog lights, which i definitely did not order (as far as i know its an added option) just wondering if anyone knows more abt this? Im thinkin it was kind of a sorry for waiting so long gift from ford. But i have no clue
somedopebeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2013, 10:31 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedopebeats
Well after waitin for nearly 3 months for my DIB v6 it has finally arrived!! Just went with bone stock base model, blank canvas for me!
Anyways i noticed it has fog lights, which i definitely did not order (as far as i know its an added option) just wondering if anyone knows more abt this? Im thinkin it was kind of a sorry for waiting so long gift from ford. But i have no clue
Congrats! No pics???
Old 08-21-2013, 12:23 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

BAM!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4133467113.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	491.7 KB
ID:	125004   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3379186912.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	494.5 KB
ID:	125005  

Name:	image-2236636395.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	542.7 KB
ID:	125006  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2013, 04:38 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedopebeats View Post
FORD charges for advertising. You can bet that they don't GIVE ANYTHING AWAY! Look on your invoice, it looks like FORD sneaked one in on you. You or FORD ordered the Equipment Group 102A package. You should have the SYNC Package, Fog Lamps, Six-Way power driver seat and the Auto-dimming mirror. That cost you an additional $1,295.00. You may have not seen that, you did get a $1,000 discount. That should be on your invoice.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 05:17 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post

FORD charges for advertising. You can bet that they don't GIVE ANYTHING AWAY! Look on your invoice, it looks like FORD sneaked one in on you. You or FORD ordered the Equipment Group 102A package. You should have the SYNC Package, Fog Lamps, Six-Way power driver seat and the Auto-dimming mirror. That cost you an additional $1,295.00. You may have not seen that, you did get a $1,000 discount. That should be on your invoice.
Hmmm interesting. Im gonna have to double check my invoice now.. I ended up gettin $3,000 off in total, 2,000 as incentive and another 1,000 for being a costco member so im already sittin pretty good. But i did tell the salesman i wanted it completely base, absolutely no options. So if that is the case, and they did tack that on I wont be paying for it. And i know it won't be easy to sell a base 6er a little more than 2 months away from winter without cuttin the price a bit.

I have noticed ford is kinda stiff with money ad givin **** away. My girl just bought a kia this week and she got so much **** with it. Oil changes for life etc lol. But it aint no mustang!!

Either way im f***** pumped that its here, and i cant wait to add my own touch to make it mine.
Ill post a screenshot of my build list later for everyone to see.
Old 08-21-2013, 05:20 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
BAM!
Congrats & welcome.
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 06:31 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Just dug up my invoice, just got the basic 100A package.. Weird. They must like me?
Old 08-21-2013, 08:28 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Are you located in Canada? If so thats why
Mods: Factory Engine Cover, Ford Strut Tower Brace, RTR 19in wheels, Nitto Nt55 tires, Wheel Locks, Ford All-Weather Mats, Gt LED Grille, Airaid CAI, Borla Atak AxleBacks, GT500 Style wing, Adaptive Shifting Pigtail, Koni Yellows, Steeda Adjustable Camber Plates, and Eibach Sportline springs

YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/user/the5minutewebshow
the5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:30 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by the5 View Post
Are you located in Canada? If so thats why
Yeah toronto area lol
Old 08-21-2013, 08:31 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeah toronto area lol
In Canada you are required to have Daytime Running Lights or DRL, Ford uses the fog lights as DRL
Mods: Factory Engine Cover, Ford Strut Tower Brace, RTR 19in wheels, Nitto Nt55 tires, Wheel Locks, Ford All-Weather Mats, Gt LED Grille, Airaid CAI, Borla Atak AxleBacks, GT500 Style wing, Adaptive Shifting Pigtail, Koni Yellows, Steeda Adjustable Camber Plates, and Eibach Sportline springs

Old 08-21-2013, 08:38 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Beautiful color! The EXACT same thing happened to me! I ordered the base model, no lower front fogs and when I picked up the car I noticed them right away. I didn't say anything because the price was exactly the same as when we signed. For me I found out its a stand alone option, nothing else other than those! The front end looks sooo much better with them!

Name:	ForumRunner_20130821_213743.png
Views:	154
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	125080
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:41 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

In Canada you are required to have Daytime Running Lights or DRL, Ford uses the fog lights as DRL
My winter ride/what ive been drivin is from the states so i havent had daytime runners in years haha. But i know all abt that requirement. That being said, I see a red v6 everyday to and from work and have yet to see his fog lights on in the morning or afternoon. The drl's seem to be the horizontal bars in each headlight around here from what ive seen.
Old 08-21-2013, 08:42 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yeah toronto area lol
Another fellow Canuck. Welcome!
Old 08-21-2013, 08:42 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
My winter ride/what ive been drivin is from the states so i havent had daytime runners in years haha. But i know all abt that requirement. That being said, I see a red v6 everyday to and from work and have yet to see his fog lights on in the morning or afternoon. The drl's seem to be the horizontal bars in each headlight around here from what ive seen.
I heard that Canada said that those weren't good enough

Old 08-21-2013, 08:44 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I heard that Canada said that those weren't good enough
I do see a lot of them with no bottom fogs. The one I test drove didn't have them either. (Montreal)
Old 08-21-2013, 08:48 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post

Beautiful color! The EXACT same thing happened to me! I ordered the base model, no lower front fogs and when I picked up the car I noticed them right away. I didn't say anything because the price was exactly the same as when we signed. For me I found out its a stand alone option, nothing else other than those! The front end looks sooo much better with them!
Your stang looks wicked! Love the white stripes on red, they fit it too well! I was thinkin of gettin some matte black ones someday, seen a few pics and it looks gangster on the blue.
I agree too the fogs looks sick! I was just bein cheap and planning on installing them on my own eventually. I guess not anymore.. Score!! I must have read my purchase agreement like a 100 times and yea its the same.
Old 08-21-2013, 08:49 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

I have white on my DIB and I love it!

Old 08-21-2013, 08:52 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I have white on my DIB and I love it!
Gives them such a badass look! I wanna see some shots of your whip. I can't even see a full stripe lol are they the 12"?
Old 08-21-2013, 08:54 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Gives them such a badass look! I wanna see some shots of your whip. I can't even see a full stripe lol are they the 12"?
Easier this way:

Check out the vids of all my mods

Old 08-21-2013, 08:55 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Your stang looks wicked! Love the white stripes on red, they fit it too well! I was thinkin of gettin some matte black ones someday, seen a few pics and it looks gangster on the blue.
I agree too the fogs looks sick! I was just bein cheap and planning on installing them on my own eventually. I guess not anymore.. Score!! I must have read my purchase agreement like a 100 times and yea its the same.
Thanks bro, the awesome thing about dib is you can put any color and that car will still look sick! I was a toss up between the candy apple or the dib for me!
Old 08-21-2013, 08:57 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Easier this way:

Check out the vids of all my mods
Lol first 2 secs i knew what car it was. Ive seen it before, excellent video. And gorgeous car! Haha aided me in my choice of DIB
Old 08-21-2013, 08:58 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Lol first 2 secs i knew what car it was. Ive seen it before, excellent video. And gorgeous car! Haha aided me in my choice of DIB
Glad I could help!

Old 08-21-2013, 08:59 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Glad I could help!
Beauty! Nice video!
Old 08-21-2013, 09:02 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Thanks bro, the awesome thing about dib is you can put any color and that car will still look sick! I was a toss up between the candy apple or the dib for me!
Agreed. Haha love the red. Fast lookin colour on them. Had 2 red stangs from the 90s in my early 20's. Nearly went red again, but I made myself switch it up lol
Old 08-21-2013, 10:07 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Hmmm interesting. Im gonna have to double check my invoice now.. I ended up gettin $3,000 off in total, 2,000 as incentive and another 1,000 for being a costco member so im already sittin pretty good. But i did tell the salesman i wanted it completely base, absolutely no options. So if that is the case, and they did tack that on I wont be paying for it. And i know it won't be easy to sell a base 6er a little more than 2 months away from winter without cuttin the price a bit.

I have noticed ford is kinda stiff with money ad givin **** away. My girl just bought a kia this week and she got so much **** with it. Oil changes for life etc lol. But it aint no mustang!!

Either way im f***** pumped that its here, and i cant wait to add my own touch to make it mine.
Ill post a screenshot of my build list later for everyone to see.
That's it, you live in Canada. They don't even have a 100A package in the U.S., for the 2014 Mustang.

Just curious, why didn't you look at a Premium V6?
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:29 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Dude I don't know if its different down there, but the premium comes with pretty much nothing different for the additional 1000$ or so extra. I mean you get a couple of extras but nothing jaw dropping. You can then add on another 3k for the pp or coa or pony package. You can build it on ford.ca, not worth it IMO. Go base and use the almost 5k after interest to do your own mods. But I do like those fancy interior lights though.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:01 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

That's it, you live in Canada. They don't even have a 100A package in the U.S., for the 2014 Mustang.

Just curious, why didn't you look at a Premium V6?
I cheaped out. Plus the if i started adding packages, i might as well have just spent the extra lil bit ad got a gt. I'm not a fan of leather seats anyways. Do wish i had track apps tho but this will make a suitable/cheap replacement -

http://www.plxdevices.com/product_info.php?id=GSSTWIFI

Or something similar.

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

Quote:
Dude I don't know if its different down there, but the premium comes with pretty much nothing different for the additional 1000$ or so extra. I mean you get a couple of extras but nothing jaw dropping. You can then add on another 3k for the pp or coa or pony package. You can build it on ford.ca, not worth it IMO. Go base and use the almost 5k after interest to do your own mods. But I do like those fancy interior lights though.
My thoughts exactly dude.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang