Warped roof?!?!?! - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-02-2013, 01:21 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post

You could've tried that clear tint stuff
Supposedly blocks 99% of I coming UAV lights and is more effective than 2 of those sunshade things
Or just some 5% haha
NicholasP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2013, 01:33 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
It would be kinda pointless to pay $4k extra just to tint it with 5% IMO.
Taylorations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 05:09 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorations View Post
It would be kinda pointless to pay $4k extra just to tint it with 5% IMO.
You can see thru 5% good from the inside so I disagree
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2013, 05:20 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

You can see thru 5% good from the inside so I disagree
+1
Old 09-02-2013, 05:21 PM   #40
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
The bid main problem is this:::::::::::::

No Insulation at all You have a sheet of glass and a cardboard slider and here in Florida the sun just turns the car into a nice solar oven.

I love the glass roofs and sun roofs after sunset and early in the morning but during the day "NO WAY"

Shari's 66 convertible is great after sunset but sure is hot in the afternoon when having to stop for a traffic light.

If you want a glass roof just go ahead and get one. Just research what your getting into.

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 06:56 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Hey man clear your pms!
Mods: Factory Engine Cover, Ford Strut Tower Brace, RTR 19in wheels, Nitto Nt55 tires, Wheel Locks, Ford All-Weather Mats, Gt LED Grille, Airaid CAI, Borla Atak AxleBacks, GT500 Style wing, Adaptive Shifting Pigtail, Koni Yellows, Steeda Adjustable Camber Plates, and Eibach Sportline springs

YouTube- http://www.youtube.com/user/the5minutewebshow
the5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:48 AM   #42
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Hey Eric, What the heck are you saying?????

I sure don't have PMS and you sure are not helping the OP "Nicholas P" with anything about wanting a sun /glass roof.

If you can't stick even a little bit to the post you just need to move on and not insult people giving their opinion.

I'm pretty sure that Nicholas P would like to have a little information by some of us that actually had glass roofs and weather we would do it again.

Ronnie
Old 09-03-2013, 09:12 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
I sure don't have PMS and you sure are not helping the OP "Nicholas P" with anything about wanting a sun /glass roof.

If you can't stick even a little bit to the post you just need to move on and not insult people giving their opinion.

I'm pretty sure that Nicholas P would like to have a little information by some of us that actually had glass roofs and weather we would do it again.

Ronnie
Um, he private messaged me and when I tried to reply it said his Pm's were full. I was posting here to let him know.

What are you even talking about?
Mods: Factory Engine Cover, Ford Strut Tower Brace, RTR 19in wheels, Nitto Nt55 tires, Wheel Locks, Ford All-Weather Mats, Gt LED Grille, Airaid CAI, Borla Atak AxleBacks, GT500 Style wing, Adaptive Shifting Pigtail, Koni Yellows, Steeda Adjustable Camber Plates, and Eibach Sportline springs

Old 09-03-2013, 09:16 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by the5

Um, he private messaged me and when I tried to reply it said his Pm's were full. I was posting here to let him know.

Lmao

Think Ronnie thought you told him he was "PMS'ing"

You forgot the apostrophe. "Pms"
Old 09-03-2013, 09:18 AM   #45
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by the5 View Post

I think Ronnie misunderstood your "clear your pms" statement. Without the apostrophy, it looked as though you were stating that Ronnie was suffering from pms; you were asking the OP to clean out his private messages.

A huge misunderstanding. Kind of like: lets have grampa for lunch, verses, lets have grampa, for lunch.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:23 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Haha oops hahaha

Old 09-03-2013, 09:49 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by the5 View Post
Haha oops hahaha
Cleared
Old 09-03-2013, 12:50 PM   #48
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Sorry Eric

I thought you were talking to me, I didn't know you were talking to NicholasP about his Private Messages.
I hope you will accept my apology.

Bucko was right again as always:He Said:
Quote:
A huge misunderstanding. Kind of like: lets have grampa for lunch, verses, lets have grampa, for lunch.
Ronnie
Old 09-03-2013, 08:14 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
I thought you were talking to me, I didn't know you were talking to NicholasP about his Private Messages.
I hope you will accept my apology.

Bucko was right again as always:He Said:

Ronnie
Haha No Problem man!

Old 09-03-2013, 09:01 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

That was funny as FCK Ronnie went off on yo *** :p I've never seen Ronnie get set off like that bahaha
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:28 AM   #51
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

the5 made no mention of the OP

Without the ' it said PMS and since it was right after my thread I thought the5 was talking to me. I sure did not have PMS ( Of course I had it at times in the past) It was a very funny mis-understanding and made me laugh out loud when I read :
Quote:
I think Ronnie misunderstood your "clear your pms" statement. Without the apostrophy
from Bucko.

I have read the threads and posts by the5 and should have realized it was not what I thought it was about. He has always been good with his information and very helpful to a lot of us.

Ronnie

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang