More low end torque without gears??? - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-28-2015, 10:05 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Ok guys who will come out on top a 2010 mustang gt stock or a 2014 v6 mustang with a tune?
Snoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2015, 10:57 PM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
Ok guys who will come out on top a 2010 mustang gt stock or a 2014 v6 mustang with a tune?
2014 tuned 14 V6 assuming drivers are equal skill or automatic vs automatic

Have a great day!
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 07:15 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

OK guy so I have the 2014 v6 mustang I put an CAI intake and bahma tune running 93 race tune what is the next step
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2015, 08:09 PM   #74
Evolution's Finest

Supporter

Region: Virginia
Ish416,

My first engine mod was the Airaid CAI. I put in the BBK 73mm TB a few months later and it made a big difference. I do not have a tune. You feel is beginning about 3k. Monster gains, no. Impressive gains yes. Hard shift to second gear would give a nice tire sqwalk before. With the TB, the car begins to fishtail now. I read all the reviews of yes/no to gains before I ordered mine. I can tell you first hand with no tune, it was worth every penny of the $400. I'm sure part of the gains are due to the CAI and the TB working together. How much I can't say but I can say the car came alive with the TB. (I'm trying to be clear here because, before I bought mine I had trouble finding a clear 'I have it installed with no tune and this is what it does' type answer. Good luck.
2016 Premium Eco w/ PP - Roush Quarter Window Scoops, Side Scoops, Rear Spoiler; Modded GT Mesh Grilles; FP Strut Tower Brace; Eibach Pro-Kit Springs; Steeda IRS Bushings; BMR Billet Delrin/Spherical Vertical Links; Mishimoto Oil Separator; MAPerformance CAI; Mishimoto Intercooler/Aluminum Charge Pipes; Turbosmart Kompact Dual Port BOV; Turbosmart IWG75 Wastegate (10 PSI); Mishimoto Coolant Tank; JLT Engine Cover; Mishimoto Downpipe with modded MBRP XP Catbacks for TRUE 3" exhaust from turbo to tips; Drilled/Slotted Brake Rotors
Hampton CIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 10:17 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Hey guys what's the deepest sounding exhaust my buddy told me to get the borla s type? And guys thanks a lot for your feed back
Old 05-08-2015, 02:44 AM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
I just got my car straight pipe from the cats back and that's definitely the deepest set up money can buy. But I went up to 2.5" pipe diameter.

Kingkong
Chris44117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 06:38 AM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

If you want more torque or power with out voiding your warranty then you can get a ford part and have a ford dealership put it on then your warranty will NOT be void

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
wmelendez13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang