Flowmaster super 10 or 44 series? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-28-2013, 10:37 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
LavaRed12V6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Florida
Region: Florida
Posts: 22
Flowmaster super 10 or 44 series?

I'm currently weighing all my options for exhaust on my 12'V6. I've seen some videos on YouTube with the Flowmaster 10 & 44 series mufflers, and I'm wondering if anyone has heard these on a v6 or currently has them??. Also, what's involved with the installation? Yes I know...another exhaust question! Lol
LavaRed12V6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-28-2013, 10:52 PM   #2
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
I haven't heard them on the 3.7, but i would stay away with super loud mufflers, the 3.7 tends to get really raspy with smaller mufflers on. The 44s with some added resonators or glasspacks should sound nice.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 11:03 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
LavaRed12V6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Florida
Region: Florida
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
I haven't heard them on the 3.7, but i would stay away with super loud mufflers, the 3.7 tends to get really raspy with smaller mufflers on. The 44s with some added resonators or glasspacks should sound nice.
I'm definitely trying to stay away from the raspy exhaust! Like the Roush, which you have to have resonators with! But I want it to be louder then stock of course without having to do a X or H pipe. Ugh to many choices...
LavaRed12V6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-28-2013, 11:09 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
DaBluedude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,996
Look into flow master original 40 mufflers. They're between the 44 and 10 series mufflers. I like the 44 and 40 series a lot. But the 10 is pretty unrefined.
__________________
2003 Mach 1
DaBluedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 11:15 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
LavaRed12V6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Florida
Region: Florida
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBluedude View Post
Look into flow master original 40 mufflers. They're between the 44 and 10 series mufflers. I like the 44 and 40 series a lot. But the 10 is pretty unrefined.
Will they have to welded on? I know I would have to get tips. I'm wondering if any of them would be close to the Flowmaster Force II's ?
LavaRed12V6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 11:41 PM   #6
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBluedude View Post
Look into flow master original 40 mufflers. They're between the 44 and 10 series mufflers. I like the 44 and 40 series a lot. But the 10 is pretty unrefined.
The 40 series is more tame than the 44 series. So its a step behind 44 in terms of loudness.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 12:01 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
LavaRed12V6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Florida
Region: Florida
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
The 40 series is more tame than the 44 series. So its a step behind 44 in terms of loudness.
Cool...thanks for the info!
LavaRed12V6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 10:11 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
DaBluedude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
The 40 series is more tame than the 44 series. So its a step behind 44 in terms of loudness.
Not on my mustangs they aren't. I've got a set of 44 and original 40 (remember they make original and super 40) the original 40 is deeper and louder imo by quite a bit. The original 40 does drone more I found. Currently running the 44s.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by LavaRed12V6 View Post

Will they have to welded on? I know I would have to get tips. I'm wondering if any of them would be close to the Flowmaster Force II's ?
I don't know but probably is a good idea to weld. I think the force 2 are a delta flow design? Which are quite subdued compared to any of these other options. Best idea is to YouTube lots of stuff.
__________________
2003 Mach 1
DaBluedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 11:26 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
1lowGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Missouri
Posts: 3,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBluedude View Post
Not on my mustangs they aren't. I've got a set of 44 and original 40 (remember they make original and super 40) the original 40 is deeper and louder imo by quite a bit. The original 40 does drone more I found. Currently running the 44s. ---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ---------- I don't know but probably is a good idea to weld. I think the force 2 are a delta flow design? Which are quite subdued compared to any of these other options. Best idea is to YouTube lots of stuff.
+1 you're right. My cousin had 40s ad went to 44s to be louder and it wasn't. I like 40s over 44s and 10s with stock midpipe a or with cats.
__________________
2003 GT - full bolts ons, suspension, and drag radials
1998 cummins - 150hp injectors | FASS fuel kit | 4" straight pipe | 5" lift | BHAF | 20" wheels | edge juice w/ attitude | built auto trans with stall | closing in on 900tq | bigger turbo soon..

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 07:28 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
LavaRed12V6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Florida
Region: Florida
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBluedude View Post

Not on my mustangs they aren't. I've got a set of 44 and original 40 (remember they make original and super 40) the original 40 is deeper and louder imo by quite a bit. The original 40 does drone more I found. Currently running the 44s.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------



I don't know but probably is a good idea to weld. I think the force 2 are a delta flow design? Which are quite subdued compared to any of these other options. Best idea is to YouTube lots of stuff.
Do you have any exhaust vids ?
LavaRed12V6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:05 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
I have flow 10s
IMO I only did it because it was really inexpensive.
i would not do it again
It sounds pretty good with cats on.. but I'm catless. so it gets this really weird tone at above 3k rpm

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

my YouTube channel is alrefire.
you should look me up
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:20 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
LavaRed12V6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Florida
Region: Florida
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post
I have flow 10s
IMO I only did it because it was really inexpensive.
i would not do it again
It sounds pretty good with cats on.. but I'm catless. so it gets this really weird tone at above 3k rpm

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

my YouTube channel is alrefire.
you should look me up
Yeah I saw your video's, actually your video's is what me start researching the 10's and 44's lol. I thought your car sounds good with the setup you have. Did you have to have everything welded on? I'm just wondering how much the welding would cost?
LavaRed12V6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:02 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Whitelightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tuscaloosa
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by LavaRed12V6 View Post
Yeah I saw your video's, actually your video's is what me start researching the 10's and 44's lol. I thought your car sounds good with the setup you have. Did you have to have everything welded on? I'm just wondering how much the welding would cost?
Don't get 10's. Even though a shop can weld it, it looks like dump. Least on his. No offense boss bro! But it just looks nasty cause it's just the muffler. No in or out tube or tips.
__________________
Any Speed over 55 mph may kill you... that's why i drive 60
Whitelightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:39 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning View Post
Don't get 10's. Even though a shop can weld it, it looks like dump. Least on his. No offense boss bro! But it just looks nasty cause it's just the muffler. No in or out tube or tips.
I think I'm just gonna get gt500 mufflers after turbo
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:00 PM   #15
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 16
I had the 10's installed and people think it's a V8!....You wont' regret it at all!....I have a Lava Red too!!....A rare breed.
darrentexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:09 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Whitelightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tuscaloosa
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,463
The 40 has drone. So imagine the 10. I like the depth of the 40 compares to the openness of the 10. These cars need refined chambered mufflers not straight pipes like a lot of setups. Hence why I pick flowmaster over magnaflow or borla.
__________________
Any Speed over 55 mph may kill you... that's why i drive 60
Whitelightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:10 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
LavaRed12V6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Florida
Region: Florida
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrentexas View Post
I had the 10's installed and people think it's a V8!....You wont' regret it at all!....I have a Lava Red too!!....A rare breed.
Do you any other mods?? Any videos on YouTube with drive bys or revs??. I love my Lava Red, it definitely gets a lot of attention!
LavaRed12V6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:22 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
powerwhee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: SFV
Region: California
Posts: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning View Post
The 40 has drone. So imagine the 10. I like the depth of the 40 compares to the openness of the 10. These cars need refined chambered mufflers not straight pipes like a lot of setups. Hence why I pick flowmaster over magnaflow or borla.
You have any videos?
powerwhee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:49 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
powerwhee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: SFV
Region: California
Posts: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning View Post
The 40 has drone. So imagine the 10. I like the depth of the 40 compares to the openness of the 10. These cars need refined chambered mufflers not straight pipes like a lot of setups. Hence why I pick flowmaster over magnaflow or borla.
I think the Borla's are the deepest sound other than the FRPP.

powerwhee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 01:10 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
mark_ash0426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: California
Region: California
Posts: 443
I have a straight pipe on mine and it sounds deep, loud, and surprising not too raspy when reving up and the best thing it was cheap !! Haha
Saved some money to buy other parts
mark_ash0426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:07 AM   #21
Admin

Supporter
Admin
 
bucko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lake Mary
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post
I think I'm just gonna get gt500 mufflers after turbo
Good choice; you will not be disapointed with the sound.

I admit, I got wrapped up in the "cool" factor when I first went shopping for axle backs. I joined a few Mustang forums, and read lots of posts on exhaust. Roush came up a lot, so when I saw a post in the classifieds for a set, I bought them. The seller had a convertible, and said they were a "bit too loud" with the top down. I figured, I have a coupe, so no problem. I should also mention, I'm in my 50's, son married and moved away, and getting into that retirement mood of thinking. So, after installing the Roush axle backs, I started the Mustang up and drove through the neighborhood to grab some lunch with the wife, as we drove off, the neighbors were giving me that look of "what the heck is he thinking" stare. Yes, those Roush's are loud!

Off they came that afternoon. A month later, after attending a few weekend car shows and listening to examples of exhaust notes at these shows, I ended up with the GT500's. They sound great on the V6, and my neighbors are now waving at me again with a thumbs up greeting to the Mustang as I drive off through the 'hood.
__________________
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
bucko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:01 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucko View Post
Good choice; you will not be disapointed with the sound. I admit, I got wrapped up in the "cool" factor when I first went shopping for axle backs. I joined a few Mustang forums, and read lots of posts on exhaust. Roush came up a lot, so when I saw a post in the classifieds for a set, I bought them. The seller had a convertible, and said they were a "bit too loud" with the top down. I figured, I have a coupe, so no problem. I should also mention, I'm in my 50's, son married and moved away, and getting into that retirement mood of thinking. So, after installing the Roush axle backs, I started the Mustang up and drove through the neighborhood to grab some lunch with the wife, as we drove off, the neighbors were giving me that look of "what the heck is he thinking" stare. Yes, those Roush's are loud! Off they came that afternoon. A month later, after attending a few weekend car shows and listening to examples of exhaust notes at these shows, I ended up with the GT500's. They sound great on the V6, and my neighbors are now waving at me again with a thumbs up greeting to the Mustang as I drive off through the 'hood.
Random question, how does it sound in parking garages and under bridges :p
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:05 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Athens, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post
Random question, how does it sound in parking garages and under bridges :p
...louder
01LaserCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:08 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
Luke02GTmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Charlestown
Region: Indiana
Posts: 278
niether

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

neither
Luke02GTmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:57 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
Whitelightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tuscaloosa
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,463
Borla is straight through designed just like magnaflow. Flows have chambers and so do FR mufflers. You need chambered to keep the throttle tight. My flows give more torque than my roush w/resonators and I deleted the resonators. Any system will have drone at a rpm below 2k if it not restrictive or straight pipe. If it doesn't drone it means it's quiet, and has a lot of packing. If you want loud you will have to live with some drone. Being 40's and the next thing down are 10's I get the same drone levels as the roush but they are significantly deeper to the point it vibrates your chest with the throaty tone. Needless to say, I made a v6 into a v8 at idle and anything below 4.5k rpm.

*compared to a 454 chevelle idle*
__________________
Any Speed over 55 mph may kill you... that's why i drive 60
Whitelightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:23 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
powerwhee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: SFV
Region: California
Posts: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning View Post
Borla is straight through designed just like magnaflow. Flows have chambers and so do FR mufflers. You need chambered to keep the throttle tight. My flows give more torque than my roush w/resonators and I deleted the resonators. Any system will have drone at a rpm below 2k if it not restrictive or straight pipe. If it doesn't drone it means it's quiet, and has a lot of packing. If you want loud you will have to live with some drone. Being 40's and the next thing down are 10's I get the same drone levels as the roush but they are significantly deeper to the point it vibrates your chest with the throaty tone. Needless to say, I made a v6 into a v8 at idle and anything below 4.5k rpm. *compared to a 454 chevelle idle*

Haha I highly doubt you changed the firing order of the motor and added two cylinders because that's the only way your gonna make a six sound like an 8. Id like to hear some videos of your setup cause I heard some welded in flow master 40's and I really didn't like how they sounded at wot but they sounded good at idle and rev.

And The Borlas actually have no drone. That is one of the reasons they cost so much. It was engineered for the 3.7 engine specifically to eliminate vibrations and frequencies common with other aftermarket mufflers. Borla put research and development into the axlebacks system. The other companies just use universal mufflers but set them up to be bolt on/off. Even with my catless h pipe I have no drone At all cruising at any speed. Just a slight engine note when climbing grades. In a straight line cursing at 65 I barely hear anything. The exhaust can be over powered by turning up the radio to two bars
powerwhee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:26 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,253
Lol some of this stuff. You can make them sound decent. But you will never make a v6 sound like a v8. It will always have the pissed off bumblee sound at full throttle. They can sound good at iddle but still not a v8.
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:51 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
powerwhee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: SFV
Region: California
Posts: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Lol some of this stuff. You can make them sound decent. But you will never make a v6 sound like a v8. It will always have the pissed off bumblee sound at full throttle. They can sound good at iddle but still not a v8.
That's what I just said if you cared to read my post. Not all v6 owners are delusional on how their car sounds. I know full well that a high revving quad cam small displacement six cylinder won't sound like a v8. It will sound more like an exotic/ European car.

Talking **** about it though is not gonna get you anywhere. And if you want to talk about pissed off bumblebees go listen to how raspy an e46 m3 is with exhaust mods. And people think those sound "amazing." It's all a matter of preference. I do think the v8 sounds better. But the 3.7 is the best sounding six cylinder I've heard other than a GTR
powerwhee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:53 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerwhee View Post

That's what I just said if you cared to read my post. Not all v6 owners are delusional on how their car sounds. I know full well that a high revving quad cam small displacement six cylinder won't sound like a v8. It will sound more like an exotic/ European car.

Talking **** about it though is not gonna get you anywhere. And if you want to talk about pissed off bumblebees go listen to how raspy an e46 m3 is with exhaust mods. And people think those sound "amazing." It's all a matter of preference. I do think the v8 sounds better. But the 3.7 is the best sounding six cylinder I've heard other than a GTR
Lol. Oh some of you lmao

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Was not talking **** either. My wife used to have a 3.7 so I know what they sound like.
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:15 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
powerwhee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: SFV
Region: California
Posts: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Lol. Oh some of you lmao ---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ---------- Was not talking **** either. My wife used to have a 3.7 so I know what they sound like.
Do you think your superior because you financed another 8 grand and got the 5.0? Is that why you come on this side of the forum to say "lol"and "lmao" and that your "wife had a 3.7" when no one asked for your opinion, to make yourself feel better? Hahahaha it's actually funny keep on making yourself feel better. Were all here for you. All of us lowly,feminine v6 owners. The gt500 owners don't care about you though, sorry, your just another 5.0 to them.
powerwhee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:28 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerwhee View Post

Do you think your superior because you financed another 8 grand and got the 5.0? Is that why you come on this side of the forum to say "lol"and "lmao" and that your "wife had a 3.7" when no one asked for your opinion, to make yourself feel better? Hahahaha it's actually funny keep on making yourself feel better. Were all here for you. All of us lowly,feminine v6 owners. The gt500 owners don't care about you though, sorry, your just another 5.0 to them.
Get your ***** out of a wadd bud.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

This forum is turning into a complete joke.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

And I bought the 5.0 bc I wanted it. If I wanted a gt500 I would habe got it. My wife wanted the 3.7 so thats what she got. So im not understanding your point?
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:37 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
powerwhee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: SFV
Region: California
Posts: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Get your ***** out of a wadd bud. ---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ---------- This forum is turning into a complete joke. ---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ---------- And I bought the 5.0 bc I wanted it. If I wanted a gt500 I would habe got it. My wife wanted the 3.7 so thats what she got. So im not understanding your point?
What are you talking about? You walked into the v6 forum and gave your condescending opinion which in no way contributed to anything. Your the joke. I voiced the same opinion as you without being a ****** about it.

Who wouldn't want a gt500? Get outta here. At least I don't deny that I want a 5.0. You just couldn't afford it just like I couldn't afford the 5.0.
powerwhee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:41 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerwhee View Post

What are you talking about? You walked into the v6 forum and gave your condescending opinion which in no way contributed to anything. Your the joke. I voiced the same opinion as you without being a ****** about it.

Who wouldn't want a gt500? Get outta here. At least I don't deny that I want a 5.0. You just couldn't afford it just like I couldn't afford the 5.0.
No I would not want one. With as much money as I have out in my 5.0 I could have got a gt500. They are dyno queens thats it. How would you know what I could afford? I have a fully built. Full bolton. 300 shot coyote.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Im not about flash. Which is what you get with the gt500. I had that with my roush
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:50 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
powerwhee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: SFV
Region: California
Posts: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
No I would not want one. With as much money as I have out in my 5.0 I could have got a gt500. They are dyno queens thats it. How would you know what I could afford? I have a fully built. Full bolton. 300 shot coyote. ---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ---------- Im not about flash. Which is what you get with the gt500. I had that with my roush
Ok congratulations your one out of thousands of modded coyotes and your car value has been reduced to nothing.

On the other hand a 2013 gt500 makes 600 tq and hp to the wheels while retaining a factory warranty and being a collectors item that will be worth more down the line because it's the last shelby Carrol touched. Yea that would be a really hard choice. Not.
powerwhee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:55 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerwhee View Post

Ok congratulations your one out of thousands of modded coyotes and your car value has been reduced to nothing.

On the other hand a 2013 gt500 makes 600 tq and hp to the wheels while retaining a factory warranty and being a collectors item that will be worth more down the line because it's the last shelby Carrol touched. Yea that would be a really hard choice. Not.
I could care less about value? I domt mod my cars for a profit. I have a few friends with gt500's. And the only one that is fast is a 08 fully built with a 4.0 whipple

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

#'s dont mean crap. Dyno queen

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Mine makes quite a bit more than 600 with my 300 shot. I dont get caught up in #'s. I like all out straight line performance. Dig, roll thats what I like/ build my cars for
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



08:34 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.