borla atak - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-16-2013, 03:00 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedopebeats View Post

Theres a tiny bit of drone between 26-27k rpm. Overall im really happy with it. Could be louder but i didnt wanna go too crazy cuz im plannin on gettin shorties and an o/r h or x pipe. The dynomax is real deep, thats what i love abt it
Good planning going with something not too loud,. Going shorties and o/r h or x will definitely wake it up! I plan on shorties and catted x but with the roush I'm sure I'll need to put my glasspacks back in. Its a dd and although I love my sound right now I'm afraid that set-up will just be stupid loud and too raspy! Lol
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2013, 04:20 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
Good planning going with something not too loud,. Going shorties and o/r h or x will definitely wake it up! I plan on shorties and catted x but with the roush I'm sure I'll need to put my glasspacks back in. Its a dd and although I love my sound right now I'm afraid that set-up will just be stupid loud and too raspy! Lol
Haha ya got my whole build planned out!! Yea i cant wait to put em on.. Stupid warranty lol. Why did you take out your glasspacks? The roushs sound mint with them!! I considered roush until i heard my girls neighbours sixxer with them. Didnt like the way they sounded without resonators. My catback was cheaper with install than an axleback woulda been with resonators thats why i went with what i got. Oh and the small power gains i got too, those sweetened the deal
somedopebeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:38 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedopebeats View Post

Haha ya got my whole build planned out!! Yea i cant wait to put em on.. Stupid warranty lol. Why did you take out your glasspacks? The roushs sound mint with them!! I considered roush until i heard my girls neighbours sixxer with them. Didnt like the way they sounded without resonators. My catback was cheaper with install than an axleback woulda been with resonators thats why i went with what i got. Oh and the small power gains i got too, those sweetened the deal
They were on for a day before I took them out, they were way to quiet with them. They did sound pretty good but I bought the roush to be loud. I love the sound of them but I'm sure they will be ridiculously loud with headers at x pipe so I kept the glasspacks just in case.
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2013, 12:26 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
They were on for a day before I took them out, they were way to quiet with them. They did sound pretty good but I bought the roush to be loud. I love the sound of them but I'm sure they will be ridiculously loud with headers at x pipe so I kept the glasspacks just in case.
Makes sense. Good call too lol
somedopebeats is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang