1250 rWHP mustang for 50K? - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-07-2013, 10:03 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
I've known about Koenigsegg way before you bud lol. You mentioned it as if it were already out. I said what it is supposed to (meaning is not out yet) make.
I know it's not out yet
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2013, 10:46 PM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1...op-speed-video you guys think y'all know about fast cars?! Psh. 5000 hp. 0-60 in 1.8 seconds and a top speed of 348 mph. The Devel Sixteen. Aka complete BS. Here you go lol
Bschmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:24 PM   #73
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bschmidty View Post
Devel Sixteen Claims 5,000 HP, 348-MPH Top Speed: Video you guys think y'all know about fast cars?! Psh. 5000 hp. 0-60 in 1.8 seconds and a top speed of 348 mph. The Devel Sixteen. Aka complete BS. Here you go lol
Except thats not a production car... Your argument is invalid

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2013, 11:35 PM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Except thats not a production car... Your argument is invalid
simply poking fun I find the concept itself hilarious actually...
Bschmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 12:07 AM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Just buy a used 2012 or something, why the hell would you buy a brand new 5.0 to just do an immediate swap. Also I hate to be the bear of bad news but that mt-82 in the new 5.0's can barley handle itself nevrmind 1200hp. So add $5,000 for a tremec t-56 magnum that will have to be built because a tremec magnum can only handle 700 foot lbs of torque. It's not as simple as it seems and buy the time you get a new 5.0 you will probably be content with the amount of power form the factory. The new 5.0 with a cai, exhaust, and tune PULLS. It's plenty of power for me and if I could afford a new 5.0 I would have it tomorrow.
94gtconvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 12:35 AM   #76
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94gtconvert View Post
Just buy a used 2012 or something, why the hell would you buy a brand new 5.0 to just do an immediate swap. Also I hate to be the bear of bad news but that mt-82 in the new 5.0's can barley handle itself nevrmind 1200hp. So add $5,000 for a tremec t-56 magnum that will have to be built because a tremec magnum can only handle 700 foot lbs of torque. It's not as simple as it seems and buy the time you get a new 5.0 you will probably be content with the amount of power form the factory. The new 5.0 with a cai, exhaust, and tune PULLS. It's plenty of power for me and if I could afford a new 5.0 I would have it tomorrow.
+1 speed isn't all about the engine.
To have a fast car you will need the power, along with a built drivetrain, that includes transmission, driveshaft and entire rear end. If you plan on doing hard launches it might be smart to upgrade to a 9" rear. Then there is suspension, you can have all the power in the world but if you can't get it to the ground it's useless.

HID end all thread
Old 11-08-2013, 08:10 AM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Quote:
+1 speed isn't all about the engine. To have a fast car you will need the power, along with a built drivetrain, that includes transmission, driveshaft and entire rear end. If you plan on doing hard launches it might be smart to upgrade to a 9" rear. Then there is suspension, you can have all the power in the world but if you can't get it to the ground it's useless.
^you are correct sir^
Skulls98GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 08:13 AM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1223523685.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	500.3 KB
ID:	135655

A shirt from a friends shop.
Old 11-08-2013, 08:40 AM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
280? Ford gt done 278.2 Texas mile

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 12:44 PM   #80
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulls98GT View Post

A shirt from a friends shop.
+1
CandyRed11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 08:14 PM   #81
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowGT View Post
280? Ford gt done 278.2 Texas mile
That's also a heavily modified car. The Koenigsegg is a production car

HID end all thread
Old 11-09-2013, 09:10 AM   #82
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
That's also a heavily modified car. The Koenigsegg is a production car
Is there any aftermarket parts? And what's the price of this damn thing. Probably stupid

Old 11-09-2013, 10:46 AM   #83
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
I doubt there's an aftermarket for the koenigsegg, but I know some models you can like tune and tweak them, like adjusting the suspension and whatnot, all stock. It's pretty cool.
Taylorations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 02:06 PM   #84
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah so is there any way of making it better faster anything. I think cars like that are stupid. Super cars are dumb. Ford gt is about my limit. Even that I wouldn't want one. They're badass yeah but too expensive for a freaking car

Old 11-10-2013, 11:17 AM   #85
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Yeah so is there any way of making it better faster anything. I think cars like that are stupid. Super cars are dumb. Ford gt is about my limit. Even that I wouldn't want one. They're badass yeah but too expensive for a freaking car
So do you think the cars are dumb or the prices are dumb? I think it's the prices that are dumb, but there's no way I would turn one down if it was given to me.
CodyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 12:15 PM   #86
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyC View Post

So do you think the cars are dumb or the prices are dumb? I think it's the prices that are dumb, but there's no way I would turn one down if it was given to me.
I guess he meant the price 1.5 million+ m'***** dollars is definitely dumb lol
bazinga11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 12:43 PM   #87
ME Bloodhound
Staff

I watched some documentary videos on the Koenigsegg and Pagani, with the technology that goes into those cars you will think they are cheap.

HID end all thread
Old 11-11-2013, 08:58 AM   #88
Registered Member
Regular

Obviously the price. Not the actual performance. I'm sure they're nuts but it's just stupid IMO to spend that kin a money on a car. Hen the person who most likely buys it doesn't use it for what it's designed for

Old 11-11-2013, 09:26 AM   #89
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Obviously the price. Not the actual performance. I'm sure they're nuts but it's just stupid IMO to spend that kin a money on a car. Hen the person who most likely buys it doesn't use it for what it's designed for
Nor do they appreciate what they have.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:28 AM   #90
Registered Member
Regular

Exactly.

Old 11-11-2013, 12:20 PM   #91
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I agree with that. I hate seeing ten year old supercars with 1,000 miles on them. Stupid rich people buy them just to say they they own it instead of actually driving it.
CodyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:34 PM   #92
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Koenigsegg and Pagani,

If I had a choice I would still probably just keep my Mustang. All of those super cars are fast and look cool but as far as everyday driving, I'll keep my Mustang.

Rich people buy cars like that for investments or to hide some $$$$. They will dump them at an auction when the times come and you have a ten year old supercar with no miles and everybody just thinks that is wonderful. UGH!!!!

It sure would be nice to have the money to afford one though.

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:38 PM   #93
ME Bloodhound
Staff

If I had a supercar like that I would track it every single weekend.

HID end all thread
Old 11-11-2013, 02:46 PM   #94
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Me too
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 11-11-2013, 02:56 PM   #95
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
If I had a choice I would still probably just keep my Mustang. All of those super cars are fast and look cool but as far as everyday driving, I'll keep my Mustang.

Rich people buy cars like that for investments or to hide some $$$$. They will dump them at an auction when the times come and you have a ten year old supercar with no miles and everybody just thinks that is wonderful. UGH!!!!

It sure would be nice to have the money to afford one though.

Ronnie
Ya if money were problem, my mustang would be at Shelby getting a wide body and all the other goodies first. If money were unlimited, I have a car museum with all the super cars. But you better believe there'd be more Ford's than anything.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:39 PM   #96
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Those cars are very short term fast

Soccerluvr4 say's
Quote:
The problem with those are they fall apart very fast when you use them. It would take all of your Lotto winnings just to keep them running if you tried to track them every weekend. They are worse then a Lambo or Ferrari for durability. They are really fast though.
I'm with TC X 4
Quote:
Ya if money were problem, my mustang would be at Shelby getting a wide body and all the other goodies first. If money were unlimited, I have a car museum with all the super cars. But you better believe there'd be more Ford's than anything.
I would probably do the same and have a Shelby 3.7 blown Mustang. Now that is a good idea.
Ronnie
Old 11-12-2013, 06:33 AM   #97
Registered Member
Regular

I don't think ALL supercars fall apart when you use them. I would almost guarantee any German supercar will last you forever. I.e. Audi R8 GT.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:27 AM   #98
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Yep, I sure see a lot of Super cars running around on the street

I live in Daytona and I do see a nice Audi R8- V10 running around and I love it. Of course it is only out if it is a weekend and no chance of rain. I seen a Bugatti Veron at the Daytona cruise but it is not driven much at all. I'm sure these cars will last their owners forever. I have talked to both owners about their cars and find they only drive them once in a while to keep them from rotting in the garage. I expect in a few years they will be the low mileage great "Super Cars" you will see on one of the TV auctions and move on to a new owner that won't use them much.
I think any car will last you forever if you just don't use it much.
Don't get me wrong, I love these cars but they sure are not something I would want. Well, A Ford GT """YES""" Audi R8 V8 """YES""" Would I drive them all the time? Me-"""YES"""

Ronnie
Old 11-12-2013, 04:24 PM   #99
Registered Member
Regular

Since we are on the subject of supercars, if I could pick 4,Lamborghini Aventador LP-700, Audi R8 V10, Koenigsegg Agera R, and Hennessey Venom GT, and I would drive them often.
Old 11-12-2013, 04:40 PM   #100
Road Trip!

Quote:
I live in Daytona and I do see a nice Audi R8- V10 running around and I love it. Of course it is only out if it is a weekend and no chance of rain. I seen a Bugatti Veron at the Daytona cruise but it is not driven much at all. I'm sure these cars will last their owners forever. I have talked to both owners about their cars and find they only drive them once in a while to keep them from rotting in the garage. I expect in a few years they will be the low mileage great "Super Cars" you will see on one of the TV auctions and move on to a new owner that won't use them much. I think any car will last you forever if you just don't use it much. Don't get me wrong, I love these cars but they sure are not something I would want. Well, A Ford GT """YES""" Audi R8 V8 """YES""" Would I drive them all the time? Me-"""YES""" Ronnie
they bring out super cars to keep from rotting in the garage. And the only reason they bought them was to keep all their money from rotting in their pocket
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 05:02 PM   #101
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Since we are on the subject of supercars, if I could pick 4,Lamborghini Aventador LP-700, Audi R8 V10, Koenigsegg Agera R, and Hennessey Venom GT, and I would drive them often.
Koenigsegg Agera R, Bugatti Veyron Vitesse, Gumpert Apollo, Pagani Huayra.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Quote:
I live in Daytona and I do see a nice Audi R8- V10 running around and I love it. Of course it is only out if it is a weekend and no chance of rain. I seen a Bugatti Veron at the Daytona cruise but it is not driven much at all. I'm sure these cars will last their owners forever. I have talked to both owners about their cars and find they only drive them once in a while to keep them from rotting in the garage. I expect in a few years they will be the low mileage great "Super Cars" you will see on one of the TV auctions and move on to a new owner that won't use them much. I think any car will last you forever if you just don't use it much. Don't get me wrong, I love these cars but they sure are not something I would want. Well, A Ford GT """YES""" Audi R8 V8 """YES""" Would I drive them all the time? Me-"""YES""" Ronnie
My friends brother has a GTR R35 and drives that thing around all the time. I haven't seen it yet, but I heard it leave the school parking lot once lol

HID end all thread
Old 11-12-2013, 05:05 PM   #102
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
they bring out super cars to keep from rotting in the garage. And the only reason they bought them was to keep all their money from rotting in their pocket
I wish I had that problem! Lol
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:52 PM   #103
Registered Member
Regular

I hear about the aventador too much. Yeah, it looks cool, but I just can't say I want one. If I could own a lambo, it would be either a Diablo or Murcielago SV. Those two have soul.
Old 11-14-2013, 12:58 PM   #104
Registered Member
Regular

And by soul I mean they're true lamborghini's. They're scary to drive, you basically hold on for dear life. Whereas the aventador, you dog can drive it.
Old 11-14-2013, 01:40 PM   #105
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorations View Post
And by soul I mean they're true lamborghini's. They're scary to drive, you basically hold on for dear life. Whereas the aventador, you dog can drive it.
If you want a car with soul get a Henessey Venom GT

HID end all thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang