Parents ruin all of the fun - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-17-2013, 10:51 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Njd92 View Post
So as some of you may know, I had a nice list of mods i was going to do to my car. After getting enough money my parents decide to tell me that im not allowed to do anything to it/use my savings i had gotten. To be honest i chose the mustang specifically so i could customize it and make it original. At this point i wish i bought a truck :/
Dude don't feel bad , so the first 2 years I had my 05 I was not allowed to spend any $ on the car. It was in my dads name. Then I got married, and she wouldn't let me mod it Gota year and half. Finally 4 years later I did WHAT ever I wanted lol and now, my wife again is not letting me mod ****! Lol so your not alone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2013, 11:12 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post
I don't believe for a minute he saved 18k at 17yrs old.
Well ya know what, you don't have to believe it, I really don't care if you do, fact is fact, and I did. You not believing that doesn't change that.

OP, as for modding, talk to your parents about doing things that are somewhat cheap, as stated, louvers are a good option, and not that expensive. Some Axleback exhausts are fairly inexpensive, about 300-400. Exhausts can be a lot more expensive than that.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 11-17-2013, 01:15 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Haha parents as the title....knew he'd show up. Honestly thought it was his thread at first.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2013, 01:15 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
I don't believe for a minute he saved 18k at 17yrs old.

I had over $15k saved by the time I was 18.. It's not impossible.

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
Old 11-17-2013, 01:18 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Well ya know what, you don't have to believe it, I really don't care if you do, fact is fact, and I did. You not believing that doesn't change that. OP, as for modding, talk to your parents about doing things that are somewhat cheap, as stated, louvers are a good option, and not that expensive. Some Axleback exhausts are fairly inexpensive, about 300-400. Exhausts can be a lot more expensive than that.
you told us like yesterday all that money you "earned" was GIVEN to you for birthdays, Christmas, thanksgiving over the years. So you didn't EARN it. It was GIVEN to you. Can you just not post something for like a week? Seriously.

2011 Black Mustang GT Premium
Corsa XO & Sport AB/Airaid/Bama 93R
Best 1/4 mile to date 60' 2.009
12.538 ET @112.33
100+ Deg 85 Hum RPR 3PM 1/2 tank street tires
Old 11-17-2013, 01:21 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcowboy View Post
you told us like yesterday all that money you "earned" was GIVEN to you for birthdays, Christmas, thanksgiving over the years. So you didn't EARN it. It was GIVEN to you. Can you just not post something for like a week? Seriously.
No, I will continue posting. Either way, given, earned, I saved it when I could have spent it on something else. End of story, done, period.
Y'all are acting like a bunch of jealous brats
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 11-17-2013, 01:23 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcowboy View Post
+1 Do us all a favor and stop posting all your posts are inaccurate information or starters of arguments with lies or talking about your parents. It was posted in depth why and how you lie and start arguments in the thread that was closed yesterday. Just stop posting until you mature and learn to read and learn.
Id rather deal with a troll...
Old 11-17-2013, 01:25 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
+1 Do us all a favor and stop posting all you post is inaccurate information or start arguments with lies or talking about your parents. It was posted in depth why and how you lie and start arguments in the thread that was closed yesterday.
Inaccurate information? How, I would like to know that. Conveniently that thread was closed BEFORE I had a chance to defend myself, is that the way this works, don't even give people a chance to explain or apologize, just attack and close the thread, smooth...
Old 11-17-2013, 01:27 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Every tech post you post that I've seen is inaccurate. Ive corrected you on a few. Such as "get a mgw transmission to fix the mt-82".
Old 11-17-2013, 01:28 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Every tech post you post that I've seen is inaccurate. Ive corrected you on a few. Such as "get a mgw transmission to fix the mt-82".
1 example, that's far from EVERY POST. Y'all act like I don't know anything about a mustang, uh, yeah I do.

Also, about that, I said MGW(short throw) and a Tremec(actual transmission), of course you would only mention the MGW.
Old 11-17-2013, 01:39 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

You said get a tremec or a mgw to fix the mt-82. Please tell me what a short shifter has to do with fixing an actual faulty transmission? Also sorry I didnt document every incorrect post you did. As stated correctly by sixpac you are an idiot kid.
Old 11-17-2013, 01:42 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
You said get a tremec or a mgw to fix the mt-82. Please tell me what a short shifter has to do with the actual transmission? Also sorry I didnt document every incorrect post you did. As stated correctly by sixpac you are an idiot kid.
Whatever, again, you guys are the ones continuing this, if you disagree, simply IGNORE it, obviously that's impossible for the J.A's on this forum.
Old 11-17-2013, 01:48 PM   #48
Road Trip!

Region: California
He never said he MADE all that money he said a bunch of times it's what he SAVED since he was a toddler lol

P.s.

:popcorn;

Bahahah
Old 11-17-2013, 01:48 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
All ABOARD
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3070029019.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	136811  
Old 11-17-2013, 01:53 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyBoyV6 View Post
All ABOARD
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131117_135256.png
Views:	100
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	136813  
Old 11-17-2013, 01:58 PM   #51
Lord NoMoney
Staff

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
that's hilarious
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
Old 11-17-2013, 02:03 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

I got on to the v6 post by accident but I'm just curious why is everyone busting this kids balls?! He's a kid, of course hell have questions and ideas that r wrong, HE'S A KID! Patients people.
And he is right, no matter what that $ he saved he could have spent, but he showed his maturity and diligence towards. Goal and saved it. Something I don't think I was even capable of at 26 lol
Old 11-17-2013, 02:14 PM   #53
Lord NoMoney
Staff

patience

im going for your balls fella
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
Old 11-17-2013, 03:05 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkside View Post
I got on to the v6 post by accident but I'm just curious why is everyone busting this kids balls?! He's a kid, of course hell have questions and ideas that r wrong, HE'S A KID! Patients people. And he is right, no matter what that $ he saved he could have spent, but he showed his maturity and diligence towards. Goal and saved it. Something I don't think I was even capable of at 26 lol
We bust his balls cause 1.he acts like he earned all his money when he has been handed everything in life I could off saved a bunch of money by the time I was 17 if I did not have to pay for everything I wanted and was sponsored by mommy and daddy customs . 2 he has been caught in a lie more than once 3. He thinks he billy bad a$$
Old 11-17-2013, 03:13 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Graymach View Post
We bust his balls cause 1.he acts like he earned all his money when he has been handed everything in life I could off saved a bunch of money by the time I was 17 if I did not have to pay for everything I wanted and was sponsored by mommy and daddy customs . 2 he has been caught in a lie more than once 3. He thinks he billy bad a$$
He also gets all the women. So a lot of these people be jealous.
Old 11-17-2013, 03:33 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Wow everyone on here is turning into D I C K heads I mean really let off the kid instead of being a a s s hole how about you teach him ..Jesus this fourm has gone downhill
Old 11-17-2013, 03:37 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2300turboford View Post
Wow everyone on here is turning into D I C K heads I mean really let off the kid instead of being a a s s hole how about you teach him ..Jesus this fourm has gone downhill
Like a snowball headed for Hell!
Old 11-17-2013, 04:00 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
No, I will continue posting. Either way, given, earned, I saved it when I could have spent it on something else. End of story, done, period.
Y'all are acting like a bunch of jealous brats
Isn't mustangz the little twerp that posted pictures of his supposed girlfriends, who were just friends with NO PRIVILEDGES?

That would make him A Dud and not A STUD?
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
Old 11-17-2013, 04:18 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Sure is
Old 11-17-2013, 05:25 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Whatever, again, you guys are the ones continuing this, if you disagree, simply IGNORE it, obviously that's impossible for the J.A's on this forum.
You also told a v6 owner to put a boss intake manifold on his car... Just sayin...

Old 11-17-2013, 05:55 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMoney View Post
You also told a v6 owner to put a boss intake manifold on his car... Just sayin...
where was that, I know a boss manifold only fits on the V8's, that was a slip up.
Old 11-17-2013, 06:03 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
where was that, I know a boss manifold only fits on the V8's, that was a slip up.
Oh nvm u just implied that it could go on a v6 in the 400 rwhp thread

Old 11-17-2013, 06:15 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMoney View Post
Oh nvm u just implied that it could go on a v6 in the 400 rwhp thread
if you look back at the thread, you will see we were talking about V8's at that point in the thread, not V6's
Old 11-17-2013, 06:25 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2300turboford View Post
Yup that's what I'm saying. Lets help him, teach him. We are supposed to be there for each other. Not put others down. Man I didn't know anything 7 years ago and I learned everything from this site.
Old 11-17-2013, 06:49 PM   #65
Road Trip!

Region: California
Yeah im all for giving people a hard time, but this is getting ridiculous now. He's only 17 you gotta start somewhere
Old 11-17-2013, 07:07 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
if you look back at the thread, you will see we were talking about V8's at that point in the thread, not V6's
Read what u said... If on a v6 or v8... Boss manifold... Stuff

Old 11-17-2013, 07:12 PM   #67
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Stop bickering next thread I see derailed like this i will be issuing infractions.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang