It's official - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-21-2013, 02:14 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
It's official

I guess the name of this forum will need to be changed from "2015 Mustang Rumors" to "2015 Mustang" in 2 weeks.

Ford Europe Official YouTube announcement (5.12.13 EU = 12.5.13 US)

Ford Official Facebook post with caption "A big announcement here - Ford will reveal the all new Ford Mustang on December 5."

^First official picture of the 2015, believed to be the new decklid emblem.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2013, 04:32 PM   #2
Sad Panda
Staff

cool video
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
Old 11-21-2013, 04:38 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

NICE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2013, 06:46 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkrabz View Post
I guess the name of this forum will need to be changed from "2015 Mustang Rumors" to "2015 Mustang" in 2 weeks. Ford Europe Official YouTube announcement (5.12.13 EU = 12.5.13 US) Ford Official Facebook post with caption "A big announcement here - Ford will reveal the all new Ford Mustang on December 5." ^First official picture of the 2015, believed to be the new decklid emblem.
Deck lid or inside the foot of the door?
Old 11-21-2013, 07:35 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Looks like the foot of the door to me.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 11-21-2013, 08:36 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

It's decklid. People have analyzed the **** out of it on G6 and the conclusion was decklid.

That's also where it is on the NFS Stang.
Old 11-21-2013, 08:41 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
It's decklid. People have analyzed the **** out of it on G6 and the conclusion was decklid. That's also where it is on the NFS Stang.
I like it. That's a good decklid. Looks great on the NFS stang.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 11-21-2013, 08:47 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
I like it. That's a good decklid. Looks great on the NFS stang.
Agreed. I'd like to see if it's constant through all the models or if it changes colors/logos for different versions.
Old 11-21-2013, 10:40 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
First company that sells that decklid for the 10-14 is going to make a fortune. I'll sign up right now
Old 11-21-2013, 10:41 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPIKExx View Post
First company that sells that decklid for the 10-14 is going to make a fortune. I'll sign up right now
+1,000,000
Old 11-23-2013, 08:46 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
If the new 2015 comes with an MT82 as is currently produced I'll never have one no matter what it looks like.
Old 11-23-2013, 08:47 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black12 View Post
If the new 2015 comes with an MT82 as is currently produced I'll never have one no matter what it looks like.
+1
Old 11-23-2013, 10:33 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Very cool video, and I like the decklid
Old 11-23-2013, 10:46 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black12 View Post
Automatic takes care of that problem. Lol
Old 11-23-2013, 11:18 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
+1
Old 11-23-2013, 12:22 PM   #16
Road Trip!

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
+1
+2
Old 11-23-2013, 01:42 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolPwny View Post
+2
Can I +3. Lmao
Old 11-23-2013, 01:56 PM   #18
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Can I +3. Lmao

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Old 11-23-2013, 01:58 PM   #19
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
-5 to ur comment lol
Old 11-23-2013, 01:59 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
-5 to ur comment lol
So now it's a -6. Soccerluvr wins.

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
Old 11-23-2013, 02:01 PM   #21
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson View Post
So now it's a -6. Soccerluvr wins.
his prize is a free 4r70w lol
Old 11-23-2013, 02:07 PM   #22
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
his prize is a free 4r70w lol
Give me a 4r75w and I'll take it

HID end all thread
Old 11-23-2013, 02:13 PM   #23
Road Trip!

Quote:
Give me a 4r75w and I'll take it
i need mine sorry. You can have an mt82 instead bahahah!!
Old 11-23-2013, 02:21 PM   #24
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

I'll take another MT82. Mines been great!
Old 11-23-2013, 02:41 PM   #25
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
i need mine sorry. You can have an mt82 instead bahahah!!
I'll keep my 3650, but if you have a T56 available I'll gladly take one of those.

HID end all thread
Old 11-23-2013, 02:49 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
I'll keep my 3650, but if you have a T56 available I'll gladly take one of those.
+1
Old 11-23-2013, 11:11 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:

Never. Leave that for the camaro owners. No drivers skill. No offense to the auto owners here
Old 11-23-2013, 11:13 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Autos are only acceptable when built for drag cars. Otherwise don't belong in a sports or muscle car.
Old 11-23-2013, 11:14 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08mustanggt View Post
Never. Leave that for the camaro owners. No drivers skill. No offense to the auto owners here
You say no diver skill, then you say no offense to the auto owners. You just basically insulted all auto owners anyway. An auto will beat a manual on the track 9 out of 10 times. There's more to driving then just shifting gears.
Old 11-23-2013, 11:14 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
Autos are only acceptable when built for drag cars
100% agree. Trans brake Is a must!
Old 11-23-2013, 11:24 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

You say no diver skill, then you say no offense to the auto owners. You just basically insulted all auto owners anyway. There is more to driving then just shifting gears.
There is for a road course but for dragging, then there isn't. With auto, just hold the gas pedal, or if you've got a trans brake, hold a button and gas and then release the button upon launch. With standard, having the revs at the right rpm to launch without a 2-step is HARD, don't think so, try it and tell me otherwise (too little rpm=soft launch and possible bog, too much rpm=blow the tires off until the 60') and then you have to bang through the gears at the perfect timing and effectively enough to not lose time. Then there is no lift shifting which takes skill all in its own and shifting quickly and not missing a gear. This all takes skill. The difference in skill requirements is TREMENDOUS and cannot even be compaired or debated. Thanks though

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Quote:

You say no diver skill, then you say no offense to the auto owners. You just basically insulted all auto owners anyway. An auto will beat a manual on the track 9 out of 10 times. There's more to driving then just shifting gears.
And if an auto beats a manual, its because of skill requirements and the level of skill of the driver. I have beaten many auto drivers and I'm not saying I'm a skillful standard driver because I've been beaten by manuals and autos before but I'm more impressed if beaten by a standard driver and also give more respect. I'm not even going to sugar coat it, standard drivers always get more respect. Men LOVE a woman who can drive standard (at least I do. I find it kinda hot. A good looking woman with a nice car that knows how to handle a stick.....mmmm) and visa versa with women to men (from what I've been told)
Old 11-24-2013, 06:33 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
+1

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
Autos are only acceptable when built for drag cars. Otherwise don't belong in a sports or muscle car.
+1

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

Quote:
100% agree. Trans brake Is a must!
+1

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

Quote:
There is for a road course but for dragging, then there isn't. With auto, just hold the gas pedal, or if you've got a trans brake, hold a button and gas and then release the button upon launch. With standard, having the revs at the right rpm to launch without a 2-step is HARD, don't think so, try it and tell me otherwise (too little rpm=soft launch and possible bog, too much rpm=blow the tires off until the 60') and then you have to bang through the gears at the perfect timing and effectively enough to not lose time. Then there is no lift shifting which takes skill all in its own and shifting quickly and not missing a gear. This all takes skill. The difference in skill requirements is TREMENDOUS and cannot even be compaired or debated. Thanks though

+1

--------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ---------- And if an auto beats a manual, its because of skill requirements and the level of skill of the driver. I have beaten many auto drivers and I'm not saying I'm a skillful standard driver because I've been beaten by manuals and autos before but I'm more impressed if beaten by a standard driver and also give more respect. I'm not even going to sugar coat it, standard drivers always get more respect. Men LOVE a woman who can drive standard (at least I do. I find it kinda hot. A good looking woman with a nice car that knows how to handle a stick.....mmmm) and visa versa with women to men (from what I've been told)

+1
Old 11-24-2013, 05:29 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
There is for a road course but for dragging, then there isn't. With auto, just hold the gas pedal, or if you've got a trans brake, hold a button and gas and then release the button upon launch. With standard, having the revs at the right rpm to launch without a 2-step is HARD, don't think so, try it and tell me otherwise (too little rpm=soft launch and possible bog, too much rpm=blow the tires off until the 60') and then you have to bang through the gears at the perfect timing and effectively enough to not lose time. Then there is no lift shifting which takes skill all in its own and shifting quickly and not missing a gear. This all takes skill. The difference in skill requirements is TREMENDOUS and cannot even be compaired or debated. Thanks though ---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ---------- And if an auto beats a manual, its because of skill requirements and the level of skill of the driver. I have beaten many auto drivers and I'm not saying I'm a skillful standard driver because I've been beaten by manuals and autos before but I'm more impressed if beaten by a standard driver and also give more respect. I'm not even going to sugar coat it, standard drivers always get more respect. Men LOVE a woman who can drive standard (at least I do. I find it kinda hot. A good looking woman with a nice car that knows how to handle a stick.....mmmm) and visa versa with women to men (from what I've been told)

Mines an automatic and yeah well I'd be glad to hop into a manual and race you any day. The transmission has absolutely nothing to do with my driving skills. Your remarks remind me of The Village People singing Macho Man.
Old 11-24-2013, 05:36 PM   #34
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight2012 View Post
Mines an automatic and yeah well I'd be glad to hop into a manual and race you any day. The transmission has absolutely nothing to do with my driving skills. Your remarks remind me of The Village People singing Macho Man.
Old 11-24-2013, 05:39 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight2012 View Post

But It does have to do with driving skill. Put someone who can drive manual in a manual but can drive an auto. Do they have less skill than someone who can drive a manual? Yes. Quite simple
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang