Just found out my job offer x-plan for ford - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-03-2013, 03:42 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Just found out my job offer x-plan for ford

I was talking to my co worker and she was telling me that we get discounts on cars through the company. So I went on the site and found out that we actually do, I saw the prices for the cars with the x-plan and the cars are cheaper, saw 2014 GT for the price of my 2014 V6 tech package. Had the car for over 7 months now and I feel like calling ford and asking them if there is anything they can do since I didn't know about my company's discounts. Would that be a waste of time to call up ford credit?
ricketkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2013, 03:45 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
if it'll save you some money why not. no harm in taking a phone call to save some quick money!
acornsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 03:57 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
It's killing me I didn't know this before.
ricketkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2013, 04:51 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Give it a try.
The worst they can say is "no".
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 05:46 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricketkm View Post
I was talking to my co worker and she was telling me that we get discounts on cars through the company. So I went on the site and found out that we actually do, I saw the prices for the cars with the x-plan and the cars are cheaper, saw 2014 GT for the price of my 2014 V6 tech package. Had the car for over 7 months now and I feel like calling ford and asking them if there is anything they can do since I didn't know about my company's discounts. Would that be a waste of time to call up ford credit?
Yep, That's what Ford is in the business to give customers back money because they didn't bother checking to see if they got discount through their employers. Call quickly, the credit department is working overtime waiting on your call.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 10:01 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
Yep, That's what Ford is in the business to give customers back money because they didn't bother checking to see if they got discount through their employers. Call quickly, the credit department is working overtime waiting on your call.
Call and check like the others said worse they could say is no. And someone is trying to be a troll or just trying to hijack the thread.
fordfan100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 10:02 PM   #7

a tough one!
ftrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 04:35 AM   #8
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
Real nice response. I'm sure there will be something extra under the tree for you this Christmas.
Old 12-04-2013, 10:21 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
I hope santa brings me money for a tune.
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 11:25 AM   #10
Road Trip!

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricketkm View Post
My company has the x-plan too... I got my GT for $100 over dealer invoice.
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 04:51 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Truthfully you bought the car from a Dealership (Representative of Ford but not Ford) where you signed a contract to purchase said car for X amount, Ford and Ford Credit had nothing to do with the purchase. You had 3 Days to back out of the contract, after that you are on your own.
But now that you know your next Ford Vehicle will be cheaper.
Now Go ahead and Bash me for telling the truth.
Mods OEM Backup Camera, BBK Shorties, FRPP Cut and Clamp X-Pipe, Borla Touring A/B's, Airaid CAI, Axle Xchange 2 piece aluminum Driveshaft, Koni Sport Shocks and Struts, Vogtland V6 Leveling springs, Ford Racing 302s wheels wrapped with Continental 275/40 19's, JBL GTO 8628 6X8 in all 4 corners.
2013 F 150 FX2 With a 6.2 Boss
Siber Express is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang