Steeda Rear Chassis X Brace - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-03-2013, 06:00 PM   #1
Registered User
Newbie
 
Harmon2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Vancouver
Region: Canada
Posts: 17
Steeda Rear Chassis X Brace

Just finished installing the Steeda Rear Chassis X Brace. Just want to start off it made a huge difference in handling. The rear of the car feels planted and when I go over bumps the rear doesn't jump around anymore. This mod really stiffens up the rear and you can keep your rear seats.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0025.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	139561   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0026.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	139562  

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0027.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	139563  
__________________
Performance White 2011 V6 Mustang Premium/Pony Pkg
Mods: Side and Rear Louvers, Magnaflow Competition Catback, Boss 302 Strut Bar, AE Aluminum DS, Airaid CAI, Dyno Tuned with Diablosport Trinity 87R Custom Tune, 285 RWHP and 290 RWTQ, BOSS 302S 19x9 Wheels with 255/40/19 Bridgestone Potenza's, RTR Spoiler, FRPP Lowering Springs (1.5" drop), GT500 Strut Mounts, FRPP Adjustable PanHard Bar, JLT Oil Seperator, FRPP 3:73's FRPP x-pipe
Harmon2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-03-2013, 06:53 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
silvrbullet2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmon2011 View Post
Just finished installing the Steeda Rear Chassis X Brace. Just want to start off it made a huge difference in handling. The rear of the car feels planted and when I go over bumps the rear doesn't jump around anymore. This mod really stiffens up the rear and you can keep your rear seats.
Wonder why in the description they say you have to remove them?? I think this will be my next mod!!
silvrbullet2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 07:21 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Whitelightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tuscaloosa
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrbullet2012 View Post
Wonder why in the description they say you have to remove them?? I think this will be my next mod!!
They have 2 or 3 on the site. If I didn't have my Shelby bar, I would have done this. The rear shock bar also helps but probably not as much as this one.
__________________
Any Speed over 55 mph may kill you... that's why i drive 60
Whitelightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-03-2013, 07:57 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
tj@steeda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,139
Here is the one that does not require you to remove the back seat:

Steeda 2005-14 Mustang Rear Chassis X-Brace - Made in USA 555-5093 - Free Shipping!

Thank you for the write-up and feedback! Glad you are noticing a great improvement.

Best Regards,

TJ
__________________
Steeda Autosports
Valdosta, GA & Pompano Beach, FL
Mustang Performance Products
Private Message Me About Special Discount Codes
www.steeda.com
Win A $300 Gift Card
tj@steeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 09:27 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
silvrbullet2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by tj@steeda View Post
Here is the one that does not require you to remove the back seat: Steeda 2005-14 Mustang Rear Chassis X-Brace - Made in USA 555-5093 - Free Shipping! Thank you for the write-up and feedback! Glad you are noticing a great improvement. Best Regards, TJ
Awesome thanks!!!!
silvrbullet2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



05:25 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.