Cj pony exhaust - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-05-2014, 01:59 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Cj pony exhaust

Hey guys so since cj pony has free shipping to canada I think I may pull the trigger on some mods I have from my list... Question is, have any of you dealt with them? Since I'm canadian it will save me approx 75 give or take which isn't that bad.

What do you all think?

Jake
Sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2014, 02:29 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
I've bought a couple items from CJs. No problems with them at all! Fast shipping, everything was in good condition when I received it.
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2014, 11:29 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
I bought a great deal of things from them. I understand AM doesn't offer shipping outside US but visored from them more due to the forum discount.

Anyway, I've never had problems with them but the delivery company, fed ex who they use. They have messed up/abused my packages. One of which being my brake rotors and pads. Also tore a muddy trench through my front yard instead of backing out.

If you catch CJ around holidays, stuff will be cheap. I've been eyeballing the boss 302 strut bar for a year, yes a year. They had it on sale for Presidents' Day for $80 and I snagged that up. Good deals, not so great shipping methods.
Old 03-06-2014, 07:54 AM   #4

Region: Ohio
I spent thousands of dollars with them when restoring my 68. Never had a problem, fast shipping and always very helpful
drukkosz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 08:12 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I used them once...and never again will I...but that's just me
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 08:18 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystang50 View Post
I used them once...and never again will I...but that's just me

Care to elaborate... On here or via pm? It seems people have a love hate. How hard can it be to mlpackage a set of axelbacks and stripes lol
Sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 09:17 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsman View Post
Care to elaborate... On here or via pm? It seems people have a love hate. How hard can it be to mlpackage a set of axelbacks and stripes lol
I ordered a CAI & throttle body combo couple yrs back, it was on backorder so I waited, it came it they took some $XXX out of my checking acc. ok good, then the next week later I received another combo set, they took another $XXX out of my account, and over drafted my acc. I was in high school working at a fast food restaurant, so $ was tight. I called they said I ordered two and couldn't return, hung up on me (twice). Talked to bank and had my bank call and after at least a hr of them talking back and forth, and me showing them my email of my order (not orders) they had me return the combo pack (I had to pay shipping) and they would not cover my overdraft fee, even though they said they didn't know why it went through twice, so after they received my combo pack and processed it, they refunded me 2-3 weeks later. It put had put me out of over 75$. The CS was bad to me and caused me unneeded stress, I have not visited there site again and will not.

Again this is what happened to me, can not comment on ordering exhaust or other items from them.
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Tags
exhaust