Tpms Sensors - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-17-2014, 03:15 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Tennessee
Tpms Sensors

Found a steal on some AMR that is hard to pass up. Not too knowledgable on the Tpms sensors, but I know they are for sale with out. Is this a must have or is it really just optional?

Tyriqq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:18 PM   #2
Registered Member
Region: Florida
It's really just an option, but you will have a light active on your dash without them, brand new the sensors aren't cheap they could run around $120

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

If you have them in your tires now there is a possibility you could reuse those same sensors

2014 Black Mustang GT. 20" Amr wheels, Sr Performance lowering springs 1.5", stillen front chin, mmd window louvers, roush AB exhaust. FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @barrios_Luis
LuisBlackGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:32 PM   #3
Registered Member
Region: Tennessee
I don't have them on my winter set and I've been driving with the light on all winter (which seems like it's forever this year on the east coast). It's completely optional, all that happens is when you start your car you get an error message, after you hit okay the car doesn't tell you again until you turn it back on, there's just a small yellow light on the bottom left of your dash. It's really no big deal and not worth the money for another set.
2013 V6 Auto - Performance White

Satin Black Borla S-Types | Satin Black MCA 18" Wheels | Eibach Pro-Street Coilovers | Whiteline Adjustable Panhard Bar | GT500 Spoiler | Cervini GT500 Upper & Lower Grilles | SHR Quarter Window Louvers | RTR Decklid
StormTrooperV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 07:44 PM   #4
Registered Member
Region: Texas
I'd get them, had a small air leak and the sensor came on in my 4th wheel took it to the tire shop 3 nice sized nails I wouldn't have noticed otherwise.
colemaneric is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang