Has anyone regretted getting a V6 instead of V8? - Page 17 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-20-2014, 01:27 PM   #561
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaplesStang View Post
If I buy a V8 and you buy a V6 and we each get $15,000... I win... every time.

LOL, if we both ONLY get $15k then I have a car and you're on the bus :p

No seriously, I'm not involved in the dick measuring aspect of this. I like the look, I like being able to have a pretty fast car for well under 20k. I don't spend a lot of time thinking about all the cars that are faster (or slower) than mine. I have 20k max to spend on a car, just my personal situation.

FOr that I get a fully loaded options car with over 300 rwhp (which wasn't even POSSIBLE for me to achieve with cars I've owned in the past).

Think the thread asks about regrets not about who "wins". I don't quite know what that trophy looks like.

BTW, where you at in Naples? I was born and grew up there. Coming home for a couple weeks for t-day.
WordySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2014, 01:44 PM   #562
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner View Post
Actually it's already been proven the 3V outperforms the 3.7, both stock for stock and mod for mod!.. You may have the same HP numbers, but you don't have nearly the same torque as the 3V!..

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Sure it has and all the videos floating around the web of 3v's getting raped by 3.7 V6's are fake. We don't even have the aftermarket 3v's have. I'm not going to lie I wish I had the cheap and expansive aftermarket of the 3v.
SouthernCyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 01:51 PM   #563
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Actually it's already been proven the 3V outperforms the 3.7, both stock for stock and mod for mod!.. You may have the same HP numbers, but you don't have nearly the same torque as the 3V!..

I don't think so I've rapped 3. 3 vs so far and the last guy I know for sure had a bama tune ...... And I'm stock so where was this proven?
Geok.91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2014, 01:52 PM   #564
Registered Member
Regular

Has anyone regretted getting a V6 instead of V8?

And when I say rape I mean walked I didn't smoke them but I did pull after 2nd gear on all off them
Old 11-20-2014, 01:57 PM   #565
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
No it's not by much, but a win is still a win!.. I inched out a Magnum SRT8 about a month ago in my '04 GT!.. Still not by much (literally by like 2 ft) but still put a smile on my face!..

So your running a low 13 1/4 in your stock 3v mustang is what your saying since a stock Magnum SRT8 runs a 13.6. The one you raced is bolt on, tuned. You sure the guy knew how to race?
Old 11-20-2014, 02:00 PM   #566
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
So what all is done to your 2v? @ Eturner

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 02:02 PM   #567
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac3 View Post
OK, let's be fair here. Start with nothing and each is given $40K, go out and buy your new car and mod it with what's left over. Now who wins? That would be a fair comparison.
Thank you... Just proved my point. Money is no object it is V8 all day. Only reason for a V6 is budget. All I was saying.
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 02:03 PM   #568
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
So what all is done to your 2v? @ Eturner

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Oh its a 2v, lol, yeah you better be modded pretty good or I call BS if its a 2v.
Old 11-20-2014, 02:05 PM   #569
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by WordySanchez View Post
LOL, if we both ONLY get $15k then I have a car and you're on the bus :p

No seriously, I'm not involved in the dick measuring aspect of this. I like the look, I like being able to have a pretty fast car for well under 20k. I don't spend a lot of time thinking about all the cars that are faster (or slower) than mine. I have 20k max to spend on a car, just my personal situation.

FOr that I get a fully loaded options car with over 300 rwhp (which wasn't even POSSIBLE for me to achieve with cars I've owned in the past).

Think the thread asks about regrets not about who "wins". I don't quite know what that trophy looks like.

BTW, where you at in Naples? I was born and grew up there. Coming home for a couple weeks for t-day.
I live near Vanderbilt and 951. Bringing your Stang? Either way holler if bored. I have my kids running some that weekend but always down to meet another stang guy!

And I dont really measure vs others. I just mine faster all the time lol. If my budget matched my means The $17,000 American Muscle build list would be enroute lol
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Old 11-20-2014, 02:05 PM   #570
Registered Member
Regular

I feel really stupid I'm talking about the 2v not the 3v I haven't raced a 3v yet scratch what I sayed about them in past post
Old 11-20-2014, 02:11 PM   #571
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I live near Vanderbilt and 951. Bringing your Stang? Either way holler if bored. I have my kids running some that weekend but always down to meet another stang guy!

And I dont really measure vs others. I just mine faster all the time lol. If my budget matched my means The $17,000 American Muscle build list would be enroute lol
Do you ever come down toward Huntsville, AL? We have 3.7 peps that run at the track down here. Heck I'll race you, I'm NA, doesn't matter to me.

Pretty sure if Hasan's car was running and not being rebuilt with forged internals he would race you. Then you would be like damn Hasan's 3.7 V6 just smoked my GT. He was beating 5.0 GT's with low compression on one cylinder and a ****ty tune. His car will be ready this next year if ya want to try him to test your car.

Then after you get beat by Hasan you can go dump the same amount of money he has in his car so your 5.0 could beat him? Although with forged internals Hasan should be good for around 750 rwhp. So hope you got deep pockets.
Old 11-20-2014, 02:23 PM   #572
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Q) Has anyone regretted getting a V6 instead of V8?

A) Pretty much everybody.

You will end up spending way more to get way less in the long run.
If you have to wait and save a little more, do it.
Trust me on this one.

Tuned by AED
*694 RWHP/677 RWTQ* 10.22@136mph
Currently Assaulting California's Roadcourses
Fabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 02:27 PM   #573
Registered Member
Regular

I regret it but I'm not putting down the 3.7s there badass cars I love mine but I'm sure I'm gonna love the 5.0 more once I trade in on one
Old 11-20-2014, 02:29 PM   #574
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabman View Post

A) Pretty much only people trying to compensate for something else and are narrow minded when it comes to non powered V8 vehicles.

You will end up spending way more on a 5.0 in the long run because with the additional cost and finance charges involved.

Wait and save a little money to put FI on your stock 3.7 and you will beat 5.0's while saving finance charges and money.

Trust me on this one.

^^^^^ Right on
Old 11-20-2014, 02:40 PM   #575
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernCyclone View Post
Do you ever come down toward Huntsville, AL? We have 3.7 peps that run at the track down here. Heck I'll race you, I'm NA, doesn't matter to me.

Pretty sure if Hasan's car was running and not being rebuilt with forged internals he would race you. Then you would be like damn Hasan's 3.7 V6 just smoked my GT. He was beating 5.0 GT's with low compression on one cylinder and a ****ty tune. His car will be ready this next year if ya want to try him to test your car.

Then after you get beat by Hasan you can go dump the same amount of money he has in his car so your 5.0 could beat him? Although with forged internals Hasan should be good for around 750 rwhp. So hope you got deep pockets.
LMAO... again. Thank you. Proved my point. ALL about the money. a 750 rwhp V6 is impressive. There are so many V8's with more and would beat it not even funny. All you guys talking about bad a$$ V6's prove my point. it is all about budget. If you had unlimited funds why would you not choose to do the same work to a V8 and be even faster?? Oh... you wouldn't
Old 11-20-2014, 02:41 PM   #576
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geok.91 View Post
I regret it but I'm not putting down the 3.7s there badass cars I love mine but I'm sure I'm gonna love the 5.0 more once I trade in on one
If your looking at a 15' I would seriously consider a ecoboost if you can deal with having a 4 cyl turbo. Livernois has already posted a low 12 with minor mods and tune. With a upgraded turbo, and some other bolt ons, 11's easily? Plus you would have the gas mileage to boot.

You wanna see some butthurt, wait till the 4cyl turbos are whooping up on bolt on 5.0 V8's.
Old 11-20-2014, 02:43 PM   #577
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
^^^^^ Right on
Very funny.....dollar for dollar a 6 will never touch a V8. That's just a fact.
(we're talking motors that come stock in a mustang)

If you love your 6 then that's great, but it will never make the same power/dollar ratio. Ain't gonna happen. Spend the money on a super charger to make the same power as a stock V8? Why? Put a super charger on the V8 and make 600 hp. You will never see that in a 6 popper that you can drive on the street AND BE RELIABLE.

Again, if you love your 6 then thats great....but lets be real about it.

Tuned by AED
Old 11-20-2014, 02:46 PM   #578
Registered Member
Regular

The 5.0 is an awesome motor and much better than the v6. That's really all to say on that subject lol. Not to say the v6 isn't great in its own right. Really about your needs in a vehicle.

But a 3.7 will walk a 3v. Mod for mod will walk a 3v hard properly geared, I've taken my car to the track many times. Saw and ran against many 3v stick and auto, as well as seeing other 3.7 run at the 1/4. I am going off my expierence... Put any gear other than a 2.73 and the 3v will get walked. Otherwise it's a surprising race. (Fontana autoclub drag way da around 2000) I saw a lightly modded 3v run a 13.87@99 MPH against the v6 running against it running a 14.1@100.

Very similiar times, I asked the v6 guy what his mods he was stock with a tune,stick with 2.73 gears. V8 guy had IM, catback, catless x, and radials in the back.

The 3v has a torque advantage, but doesn't rev to 7500 RPM. A properly set up 3.7 has pretty linear power from 3-7500 RPM.

My car that day in that da with those cars ran a 13.5@105.69 MPH w/ a 2.1 60" spinning. Not launching hard.

With radials and brake torquing I have no doubt it could hit low 13s maybe even high 12s in good mineshaft air like some of you guys at MIR are in
powerwhee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 02:47 PM   #579
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
LMAO... again. Thank you. Proved my point. ALL about the money. a 750 rwhp V6 is impressive. There are so many V8's with more and would beat it not even funny. All you guys talking about bad a$$ V6's prove my point. it is all about budget. If you had unlimited funds why would you not choose to do the same work to a V8 and be even faster?? Oh... you wouldn't
Our point is your still spending more money on the 5.0 because the base starting point is more. That's what everyone is trying to tell you V8 guys.

If I wanted to buy a car that could do it all from the factory I would buy a GT-R, seriously. Whats the new one run stock 0-60 in 2.8 secs. I'd buy that over a $40k GT or a GT500 and dumping money into those. Guess what, it's a 6 cylinder to boot.
Old 11-20-2014, 02:49 PM   #580
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Our point is your still spending more money on the 5.0 because the base starting point is more. That's what everyone is trying to tell you V8 guys.

If I wanted to buy a car that could do it all from the factory I would buy a GT-R, seriously. Whats the new one run stock 0-60 in 2.8 secs. I'd buy that over a $40k GT or a GT500 and modifying those.
In the long run the V8 will be cheaper....

Tuned by AED
Old 11-20-2014, 02:54 PM   #581
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
If your looking at a 15' I would seriously consider a ecoboost if you can deal with having a 4 cyl turbo. Livernois has already posted a low 12 with minor mods and tune. With a upgraded turbo, and some other bolt ons, 11's easily? Plus you would have the gas mileage to boot.

You wanna see some butthurt, wait till the 4cyl turbos are whooping up on bolt on 5.0 V8's.

Not a fan of the 15's I'm looking between 11 or 12 so I don't get but rapped financially and Also not a fan of the ecoboost I see they have potential but it's just not my thing
Old 11-20-2014, 02:55 PM   #582
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerwhee View Post
The 5.0 is an awesome motor and much better than the v6. That's really all to say on that subject lol. Not to say the v6 isn't great in its own right. Really about your needs in a vehicle.
Agree on the 5.0 motor and 3.7 both. I just don't like admitting it to these 5.0 guys who get hard ons on the forum hearing it. In the real world talking to people with 5.0's that don't judge there junk by there engine size I tell them how awesome I think the 5.0 is. But those same guys say the 3.7 is an awesome engine in its own right and no slouch. Talking cars and performance with real enthusiast, not V8 5.0 biased peps.
Old 11-20-2014, 02:57 PM   #583
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Not a fan of the 15's I'm looking between 11 or 12 so I don't get but rapped financially and Also not a fan of the ecoboost I see they have potential but it's just not my thing
Understandable, just make sure to check out that 5.0 good so you don't get one someone abused and put back stock to trade in.
Old 11-20-2014, 02:59 PM   #584
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Agree on the 5.0 motor and 3.7 both. I just don't like admitting it to these 5.0 guys who get hard ons on the forum hearing it. In the real world talking to people with 5.0's that don't judge there junk by there engine size I tell them how awesome I think the 5.0 is. But those same guys say the 3.7 is an awesome engine in its own right and no slouch. Talking cars and performance with real enthusiast, not V8 5.0 biased peps.
Not biased....just stating the facts, like I said, if you love your 6 that's great.
Mostly what you see is guys with 6's and short man syndrome who have to prove their 6's are just as good-or better than a V8 and they end up spending gazillions on them to prove it. Nice thing about being a car guy since the 60's is that you see the same ***** over and over...and some things just never change.

Tuned by AED
Old 11-20-2014, 03:03 PM   #585
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Back to the question this OP asked in the first place

Quote:
I do not regret buying a V6

If I wanted a GT or GT500 or anything else I would just go buy one.
My 3.7 does everything I need it to do and more horsepower then I need.
My Mustang looks great and it was "Love at first sight" the day I first saw it.

It's just good that Ford still provides a V8 in the Mustangs. Some people need to own one of them and enjoy having a V8 super powerhouse. There is no way any sane person can deny the power and torque of a V8.

That sure as hell don't mean a 3.7 V6 is a piece of low performance crap. The V6 is a great proven engine with A forged crank and forged rods. My V6 Mustang is no slouch. It comes alive pretty darn good when I stomp on it.

Anybody say's a 3.7 V6 is crap and slow either never drove one or is just plain stupid and living with a stupid closed mind.

Whats gonna happen if the new turbo four starts blowing everybody's doors off ?
It may or May not happen. But if it does, Then What ?

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 03:17 PM   #586
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
I do not regret buying a V6

If I wanted a GT or GT500 or anything else I would just go buy one.

My 3.7 does everything I need it to do and more horsepower then I need.

My Mustang looks great and it was "Love at first sight" the day I first saw it.

It's just good that Ford still provides a V8 in the Mustangs. Some people need to own one of them and enjoy having a V8 super powerhouse. There is no way any sane person can deny the power and torque of a V8.

That sure as hell don't mean a 3.7 V6 is a piece of low performance crap. The V6 is a great proven engine with A forged crank and forged rods. My V6 Mustang is no slouch. It comes alive pretty darn good when I stomp on it.

Anybody say's a 3.7 V6 is crap and slow either never drove one or is just plain stupid and living with a stupid closed mind.

Whats gonna happen if the new turbo four starts blowing everybody's doors off ?

It may or May not happen. But if it does, Then What ?

Ronnie

^^^^

If I really wanted a GT I would have one. I wouldn't mind owning one but the 3.7 fits my needs just fine.

I don't race anymore, I don't flex my epeen at people "because v8", I wanted a sporty vehicle, cheap w cheap insurance and good gas milage. I make more than enough to afford a GT, I just choose to spend my $$ on other stuff and yet still have a car I enjoy immensely.
Wysh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 03:19 PM   #587
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Not biased....just stating the facts, like I said, if you love your 6 that's great.
Mostly what you see is guys with 6's and short man syndrome who have to prove their 6's are just as good-or better than a V8 and they end up spending gazillions on them to prove it. Nice thing about being a car guy since the 60's is that you see the same ***** over and over...and some things just never change.
Not to many said in this thread anything about being better or faster stock for stock than a 5.0 bud. What we said is you could buy a V6 cheaper and mod it to be as fast or faster then a stock 5.0 for less money. LESS MONEY!!!!<------the key to the whole conversation.

V6 modded to be as fast or faster then a STOCK 5.0 for
LESS MONEY.
<-------again key to the whole conversation.

Contrary to what you and other 5.0 V8 guys believe a majority of us can afford a 5.0 if we wanted one when we bought our 3.7's.

Some of us don't want or need 400+ hp, some of us are happy with a 300ish hp car. Personally I'd be happy with around 350 whp NA, maybe when cams get released.

I've personally read owners who own both 5.0 and 3.7, and for a DD fun street car they actually prefer a modified 3.7 over there modified 5.0 to drive around.

We did say the V6 is faster then most all previous GT V8 models.
Old 11-20-2014, 03:20 PM   #588
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Understandable, just make sure to check out that 5.0 good so you don't get one someone abused and put back stock to trade in.

Yeah this is the one I was interested inClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1416518394.414118.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	345.0 KB
ID:	169986 but then I noticed the stickers lol
Old 11-20-2014, 03:23 PM   #589
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:
Yeah this is the one I was interested inAttachment 169986 but then I noticed the stickers lol

It's a CPO car. You'll get a good warranty. Those stickers look like dealer stickers.
Wysh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 03:24 PM   #590
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Not to many said in this thread anything about being better or faster stock for stock than a 5.0 bud. What we said is you could buy a V6 cheaper and mod it to be as fast or faster then a stock 5.0 for less money. LESS MONEY!!!!<------the key to the whole conversation.

V6 modded to be as fast or faster then a STOCK 5.0 for
LESS MONEY.
<-------again key to the whole conversation.

Contrary to what you and other 5.0 V8 guys believe a majority of us can afford a 5.0 if we wanted one when we bought our 3.7's.

Some of us don't want or need 400+ hp, some of us are happy with a 300ish hp car. Personally I'd be happy with around 350 whp NA, maybe when cams get released.

I've personally read owners who own both 5.0 and 3.7, and for a DD fun street car they actually prefer a modified 3.7 over there modified 5.0 to drive around.

We did say the V6 is faster then most all previous GT V8 models.
Last time I am going to say this "If you like your V6 that's great".

Tuned by AED
Old 11-20-2014, 04:00 PM   #591
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Quote:
Last time I am going to say this "If you like your V6 that's great".
I do like my V6 but things do change and that's why the current 3.7 V6 are equal to or faster then all previous V8 GT's before 2011 and those good ole factory V8 muscle cars from the 60's including other manufacturers. It's not your fault you are narrow minded thinking, most guys your age are brain washed into thinking a V8 is the be all end all engine to have.

Would I own some of those cars, damn right but I'm not delusional into thinking because its a V8 that its faster then all modern V6 or 4cyl turbo cars. Times and technology change, you either get with it or get left behind.
Old 11-20-2014, 04:03 PM   #592
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wysh View Post
It's a CPO car. You'll get a good warranty. Those stickers look like dealer stickers.

lol I didn't even pay attention it says 13 right on it lol 25000 with 7000 miles I think I can find a better deal though if I keep searching
Old 11-20-2014, 04:23 PM   #593
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I do like my V6 but things do change and that's why the current 3.7 V6 are equal to or faster then all previous V8 GT's before 2011 and those good ole factory V8 muscle cars from the 60's including other manufacturers. It's not your fault you are narrow minded thinking, most guys your age are brain washed into thinking a V8 is the be all end all engine to have.

Would I own some of those cars, damn right but I'm not delusional into thinking because its a V8 that its faster then all modern V6 or 4cyl turbo cars. Times and technology change, you either get with it or get left behind.
Isn't that cute...he thinks he knows something. Haha....

I am definitely NOT brainwashed and I definitely know what time it is.
Let me give you a little lesson in reading comprehension:

I said V6 vs. V8 that comes in a Mustang. At no time did I say anything about "any V6 vs. any V8" esp. Turbo cars or Lamborghini's or anything else.
Did your eyes trick you?

I said apples to apples.

Yes, the current MUSTANG V6 is faster that an old MUSTANG V8. Duh.
But so is the new MUSTANG V8.

Son, I'm sure you're a nice guy and all, but you really need to pay attention to what people are saying before you come off all half cocked with some stupid ***** because it doesn't look very good on you. Know what I mean?

Tuned by AED
Old 11-20-2014, 05:27 PM   #594
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Everyone's perception of what they want or need their car to be is different. Some people could care less about power and just go on looks and options. People like me want the V8 power, torque, and sound and gas mileage and options are secondary.

I was a teenager in the early to middle 80's and the Muscle cars of the 60's and early 70's were still around in abundance. My perception growing up was that an american performance car had a V8. The introduction of the Cyclone, Typhoon, and Buick Grand National family of cars changed my perception slightly but not much. I still considered for the most part, that a Performance/Muscle car had to have a V8.

That is why when last year I decided to buy a new performance type car, the V8 was the only option for me personally. Not to say the 3.7L doesn't have power or can't outrun the V8's of yesteryear. It just wasn't an option for me personally because of my own personal perceptions.

A guy I work with has a 2012 3.7L Mustang that he has done a lot of performance type modifications to it. He claims to be putting out more that 400+ HP which he probably is. His salery is probably more than double mine and he could easily have bought anything he wants. He chose the 3.7L mainly because he wanted the gas mileage as he gets around 30mpg. His requirements and what is important in his car are different from my own. His car looks very nice and is nicely optioned but my car sounds 10 times better than his which is a very important aspect of my ownership plus I think my car looks better than his because I like the look of my GT fog lights in the grill vs his small ones in the lower bumper as well as a few small other things.

I know he doesn't regret getting the 3.7L because it makes the amount of power that he is happy with and the gas mileage which is important to him. I don't put down his car just because what he has is not something that I would want. The bottom line is that it's great that we all have choices so that there is something for everyone.

Wayne
Old 11-20-2014, 05:29 PM   #595
Registered Member
Regular

So many butthurt v6 owners

8===D
Judge_dredd is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang