Has anyone regretted getting a V6 instead of V8? - Page 20 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-08-2016, 12:04 PM   #666
Registered Member
Region: New Jersey
lmfao top two threads are now v6 vs v8. great.

2014 Ford Mustang 3.7 Premium 6-speed:
BORLA ATAK 3.7 FOR SALE! PM me for info
Borla Touring Axlebacks, Boss 302 Strut Tower Brace,
Airaid Modular Intake Tube, aFe Pro Dry S Air Filter,
Mustang GT Grille w/ Foglight Mesh, Taillight Tint, Tinted Door Ventvisors, Diode Dynamics LED's
jayochs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 12:07 PM   #667
Evolution's Finest
Region: California
Yeah, and they both should be in the General Mustang Discussion forum, not the Tech forum. Just sayin' . . . . . .

2013 V6 Auto Premium | Sterling Gray | Pony/Comfort/Security Packages
Borla S-Type AB | Airaid CAI | SR Performance STB | JLT Oil Separator
MPT Tuned | SCT X4 | MMD Classic Louvers | Roush Upper & Lower Grilles
BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Comp-2 A/S Tires | Windows Tinted @35
Flux Capacitor v3.2.1 | Mr. Fusion Generator v4.2 | DB Hover Conversion
MustangDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 01:27 PM   #668
Registered Member
Region: Maryland
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
Thursday I went to Orlando to the international auto show. It is an event where you can see all different cars and take test drives in quite a few of them. Dodge even had a"Charger" Hellcat there that I got to sit in and check out. Ford had 2015 Mustangs, A 3.7 V6 & a 5.0 as well as a red convertible. I checked them out pretty good. I like the 2015's and think Ford did a good job except they can take the stupid touch screen and stick it where the sun don't shine. I like "KNOBS" they are easier to use and way much safer then driving down the highway trying to use a touch screen. You can't use one unless your looking at it.

They had a turbo-4 cut-out engine on display. It surprised me how small that engine is. It really can not weigh much as small as it is.

I had My 2012 parked in a great spot in the Handicap lot. It was backed in and super clean and shiny. The sun made the red candy paint "GLOW"

When I went out to put some things in my trunk so I did not have to carry them. There were about at least ten people looking at my Mustang. Most were foreigners and asked me a lot of questions. I felt like a celebrity. Some wanted to take a picture of me with my car. Some took a picture of my car and two couples had a picture with me and my car.

I decided then and there that I'm just not going to be selling or trading my Mustang for a long time.

I went and drove the new Ford F-150 pickup with the 3.5 eco-boost and it was a fully loaded vehicle with every option you could have. When done they gave me a goody bag so back to my car I went to drop it off. There was A different smaller group of people gathered around it. I was another fifteen minutes talking Mustangs before I could get back inside of the convention center.

I think it is the candy paint that attracts people to my Mustang.

Oh! Not one single person asked what engine was in my car.

But yours Looks like a V8 Ronnie lol...looks like a CS/GT. You have a rare car in the fact that I think I've only seen like one in person that I could positively identify as a MCA

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

dave73 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang