Needing some help - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Closed Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-13-2014, 04:05 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Kentucky
Needing some help

2010 auto 4.0 airride suspension....
So i was at a shoe this past weekend and decided i wanted to do a burnout in the hotel lot. Turned traction control off. Did a burn out. Everything was going good then i heard a loud *** pop noise and the car shot sideways. Didnt think anything of it seeing as how i was drinking a couple. Well this morning after going to awards i went to reverse it and i heard a pop again. And wheel movement kinda like rearend binded up due to pinion angle. Got under the csr checked it out. Everything was fine. Got going home trying to limp it iver truck and trailer. And when at low speeds ir coasting down inclines i could hear a clicking sounds with the tire revolutions. Closer to home i said **** it made it but it got worse and as i would go through tight curves the sound got horrible snd was bad when going straight for a while. Then final curve i was going maybe 10 in 20mph hairpin and my car almost shot sideways. What could be the problem. I thought i stripped some teeth off a gear at first but the curves ordeal lost me seeing as how everything seems intact underneath.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Old 04-13-2014, 04:30 PM   #2
Registered Member
Region: Maryland
Lesson learned don't drink & get behind the wheel of a car, whilst showing anti social behavior, whilst people might have been trying to sleep.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang