Tri-bar emblem in the middle of billet grille? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-28-2014, 03:12 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangUser View Post
Im gonna black it out soon, im just looking for a gloss black vinyl instead of the plastic piece. But no one seems to sell it. As for the spears, Im thinking it would look great but what is drawing me back is that it is so mainstream. Everybody has it, and Im trying to make my car stand out a little. Im thinking of putting a pair of hash marks on there instead of spears, just a little more simple and different.
Here is a butt pic Attachment 155352

Are your door stripes matte like the factory stripes? If so, I would rather see matte black on the back end instead of gloss. Would tie together better. Once you black out the backend, do you black out the rear spoiler to match? Hmmmmm....
GrabberMeBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2014, 03:16 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberMeBlue View Post
Are your door stripes matte like the factory stripes? If so, I would rather see matte black on the back end instead of gloss. Would tie together better. Once you black out the backend, do you black out the rear spoiler to match? Hmmmmm....

Maybe even just the back side of the spoiler but leave the top white.
Old 04-28-2014, 03:19 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Maybe even just the back side of the spoiler but leave the top white.

The side stripes are actually gloss, and The reason I want a gloss deck-lidis because I also wanna gloss blackout my roof as well, that would look naaaasty! And im not really a big fan of blacking out the spoiler, I feel like it dissappears and doesnt give the car that bulky look..
MustangUser is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2014, 03:39 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangUser View Post
The side stripes are actually gloss, and The reason I want a gloss deck-lidis because I also wanna gloss blackout my roof as well, that would look naaaasty! And im not really a big fan of blacking out the spoiler, I feel like it dissappears and doesnt give the car that bulky look..
I put some black spots on your picture. I'm surprised you really don't see anyone black out that entire surface area around the back end and within. There is a definite body line to follow all the way around. That would really look cool and make the back end of the car look bulky. Especially with your blacked out tail lights. That would definitely be different.

I like the spears more than the slashes, the spears make the car look like it is moving forward. But I guess the slashes would give it more of a bulky look.
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1398717232.487698.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	573.8 KB
ID:	155353
Old 04-28-2014, 04:36 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
I put some black spots on your picture. I'm surprised you really don't see anyone black out that entire surface area around the back end and within. There is a definite body line to follow all the way around. That would really look cool and make the back end of the car look bulky. Especially with your blacked out tail lights. That would definitely be different.

I like the spears more than the slashes, the spears make the car look like it is moving forward. But I guess the slashes would give it more of a bulky look.
Attachment 155353

Wow what a great idea, im surprised i e never even seen someone do it, wonder how it would look.
And yeah, I love the spears, just the fact that everyone has them makes me reconsider them
MustangUser is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang