magnaflow comp owners 15596 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-09-2014, 10:26 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: 00
Region: Other
Posts: 1,198
magnaflow comp owners 15596

I just bought a set off of ebay just curious to those who have them. Any major drone, fitment or hanger issues, performance gains, and weight savings. I read some reviews but would like more feedback. Thanks
Bigshow14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-09-2014, 11:39 PM   #2
Registered Member

Regular
 
Cise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 503
Were they the 125$ ones? I almost bought them
Cise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 11:56 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: 00
Region: Other
Posts: 1,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cise View Post
Were they the 125$ ones? I almost bought them
Yeah thats them, ended up getting them for $167 total
Bigshow14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-10-2014, 03:27 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
bazinga11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Burbs
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigshow14 View Post
I just bought a set off of ebay just curious to those who have them. Any major drone, fitment or hanger issues, performance gains, and weight savings. I read some reviews but would like more feedback. Thanks
Drone: they're the worst out there with roush. Bought a new pair but just couldn't handle em more than 2 days- it literally gave me headaches from the 'humming' sound from 1500-3000k rpm.

Sound: 4 cylinder Honda civic with those giant mufflers you can put your head through.

Since you've only paid $167 for these guys, I suggest get glass packs to tone down the drone and obnoxious exhaust note.

Just my 2 cents

|| BlackOnBlack ||
bazinga11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 04:50 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Siber Express's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Clinton
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,100
Drone from hell like bazinga said, I think they made it 3 or 4 days on my car. Most of the weight savings you have will be lost with trying to get rid of the drone
__________________
2013 V6 MCoA, Performance Package, Security Package, Comfort Package and Electronic Package.
Mods OEM Backup Camera, BBK Shorties, FRPP Cut and Clamp X-Pipe, Borla Touring A/B's, Airaid CAI, Axle Xchange 2 piece aluminum Driveshaft, Koni Sport Shocks and Struts, Vogtland V6 Leveling springs, Ford Racing 302s wheels wrapped with Continental 275/40 19's, JBL GTO 8628 6X8 in all 4 corners.
2013 F 150 FX2 With a 6.2 Boss
Siber Express is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 08:04 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
FastFord13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Montreal
Region: Canada
Posts: 4,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigshow14 View Post
I just bought a set off of ebay just curious to those who have them. Any major drone, fitment or hanger issues, performance gains, and weight savings. I read some reviews but would like more feedback. Thanks
Well if they drone as bad as they say doing a gear change will eliminate it. The drone is highway speed between 1500-2000 but with 3.73 gears your never in that range unless your driving under the highway speed limit. My Roush would drone (not terribly) at those RPMs with the OEM 2.73s, now with the 3.73s no drone, I'm just not in those rpms anymore. Plus changing gears from those terrible OEM 2.73s have been by far the best mod I've done! Hope this helps.

2013 V6, Candy Apple Metallic.
Gt500 spoiler, Gt500 stripes,2010 Gt premium wheels, Pirelli tires,Painted side mirrors covers,Upper and lower black billet grille,Pony projection lights,Boss 302 strut tower brace, SR lowering springs, Barton shifter bracket,Airaid Cai,Bama tuned,BBK shorty headers,Roush AB, 3.73 Ford racing gears.
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 08:38 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: 00
Region: Other
Posts: 1,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
Well if they drone as bad as they say doing a gear change will eliminate it. The drone is highway speed between 1500-2000 but with 3.73 gears your never in that range unless your driving under the highway speed limit. My Roush would drone (not terribly) at those RPMs with the OEM 2.73s, now with the 3.73s no drone, I'm just not in those rpms anymore. Plus changing gears from those terrible OEM 2.73s have been by far the best mod I've done! Hope this helps.

2013 V6, Candy Apple Metallic.
Gt500 spoiler, Gt500 stripes,2010 Gt premium wheels, Pirelli tires,Painted side mirrors covers,Upper and lower black billet grille,Pony projection lights,Boss 302 strut tower brace, SR lowering springs, Barton shifter bracket,Airaid Cai,Bama tuned,BBK shorty headers,Roush AB, 3.73 Ford racing gears.
Yes the gear swap is on my list. My mechanic is overloaded right now so I'm on the waiting list. What midpipe do you have?
Bigshow14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 08:39 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: 00
Region: Other
Posts: 1,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazinga11 View Post
Drone: they're the worst out there with roush. Bought a new pair but just couldn't handle em more than 2 days- it literally gave me headaches from the 'humming' sound from 1500-3000k rpm.

Sound: 4 cylinder Honda civic with those giant mufflers you can put your head through.

Since you've only paid $167 for these guys, I suggest get glass packs to tone down the drone and obnoxious exhaust note.

Just my 2 cents

|| BlackOnBlack ||
What midpipe where you using at the time?
Bigshow14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 08:40 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: 00
Region: Other
Posts: 1,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siber Expres View Post
Drone from hell like bazinga said, I think they made it 3 or 4 days on my car. Most of the weight savings you have will be lost with trying to get rid of the drone
What midpipe where you using?
Bigshow14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 08:44 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
FastFord13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Montreal
Region: Canada
Posts: 4,263
I have the stock mid pipe. I'm planning to get the bbk catted x soon and when that happens I'll be selling the Roush because the sound will get really messy loud. Loud axelbacks are fine with just shorty headers but IMO when you go catted or cattle's x they generally start sounding like garbage, especially if you decide to go LTS. You'll need a quieter AB to off set the sound. An exhaust set up needs balance to sound great, Eg IMO Roush sound excellent by them self's or with shorties but with LTS and xpipe sound horrible!

2013 V6, Candy Apple Metallic.
Gt500 spoiler, Gt500 stripes,2010 Gt premium wheels, Pirelli tires,Painted side mirrors covers,Upper and lower black billet grille,Pony projection lights,Boss 302 strut tower brace, SR lowering springs, Barton shifter bracket,Airaid Cai,Bama tuned,BBK shorty headers,Roush AB, 3.73 Ford racing gears.
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 08:51 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: 00
Region: Other
Posts: 1,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
I have the stock mid pipe. I'm planning to get the bbk catted x soon and when that happens I'll be selling the Roush because the sound will get really messy loud. Loud axelbacks are fine with just shorty headers but IMO when you go catted or cattle's x they generally start sounding like garbage, especially if you decide to go LTS. You'll need a quieter AB to off set the sound.

2013 V6, Candy Apple Metallic.
Gt500 spoiler, Gt500 stripes,2010 Gt premium wheels, Pirelli tires,Painted side mirrors covers,Upper and lower black billet grille,Pony projection lights,Boss 302 strut tower brace, SR lowering springs, Barton shifter bracket,Airaid Cai,Bama tuned,BBK shorty headers,Roush AB, 3.73 Ford racing gears.
I've been saving for the new mac long tubes but the more I reseach for a dd i'm starting to lean more on the mac shorties. I may go to the track once or twice just to see what it run. My exhaust is stock as of now.
Bigshow14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 09:20 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Siber Express's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Clinton
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,100
Stock cats and resonators with the FRPP Cut and Clamp X-Pipe

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2013 V6 MCoA, Performance Package, Security Package, Comfort Package and Electronic Package.
Mods OEM Backup Camera, BBK Shorties, FRPP Cut and Clamp X-Pipe, Borla Touring A/B's, Airaid CAI, Axle Xchange 2 piece aluminum Driveshaft, Koni Sport Shocks and Struts, Vogtland V6 Leveling springs, Ford Racing 302s wheels wrapped with Continental 275/40 19's, JBL GTO 8628 6X8 in all 4 corners.
2013 F 150 FX2 With a 6.2 Boss
Siber Express is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 11:03 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: 00
Region: Other
Posts: 1,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siber Expres View Post
Stock cats and resonators with the FRPP Cut and Clamp X-Pipe

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Just curious, did the change going from factory to c&c frpp x make any notable difference in sound/performance.
Bigshow14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 05:09 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Siber Express's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Clinton
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,100
Little pickup on the lower end and smoothed out the sound. It did give it a little popping shifting and using the engine as a brake.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2013 V6 MCoA, Performance Package, Security Package, Comfort Package and Electronic Package.
Mods OEM Backup Camera, BBK Shorties, FRPP Cut and Clamp X-Pipe, Borla Touring A/B's, Airaid CAI, Axle Xchange 2 piece aluminum Driveshaft, Koni Sport Shocks and Struts, Vogtland V6 Leveling springs, Ford Racing 302s wheels wrapped with Continental 275/40 19's, JBL GTO 8628 6X8 in all 4 corners.
2013 F 150 FX2 With a 6.2 Boss
Siber Express is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 07:23 AM   #15
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
A friend of mine has comps and they're not too loud in the cabin. They do have a distinct sound that can come off like a Japanese 4 cylinder.

If you want a deep loud sound go Borla and stick with cats on the V6.

I'd give the comps
7/10 on sound
9/10 on drone
10/10 on looks
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 11:25 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: 00
Region: Other
Posts: 1,198
Thanks for the info, if they're to bad I'll buy some weld in mufflers and use them for the inlet and have magnaflow tips
Bigshow14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 12:33 PM   #17
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigshow14 View Post
Thanks for the info, if they're to bad I'll buy some weld in mufflers and use them for the inlet and have magnaflow tips
Yeah they really aren't too bad. Just the low RPMs give you a little higher pitched sound, but opened up they sound great. To me it's hard to find exhaust on the V6.

The 3.7 really has a good sound to it. I have pypes true duals on my 4.0 but its so deep you can't hear it and the drone is horrendous.
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 01:50 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: 00
Region: Other
Posts: 1,198
My original plan was to buy the thrush welded 2 chamber mufflers and use my oem tips and inlet pipes. I jumped on the magnaflows because of the price. I was going to buy the mac long tubes and bbk xpipe and match them to the thrush mufflers. I can't decide what to do, I was going to trade the car in last week but couldn't part ways with it. I have my driveshaft sold already, so it's back to the drawing board
Bigshow14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:11 PM   #19
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Are you required to have mufflers?
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:30 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: 00
Region: Other
Posts: 1,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post
Are you required to have mufflers?
No not that I'm aware off
Bigshow14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:47 PM   #21
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
I was just curious. It would sound sick with LT's, catted X (you could go cat less, I just think the V6 gets raspy w/o cats), and throw comps on there she'd sound great.
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 09:14 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: 00
Region: Other
Posts: 1,198
I've been eyeballing the mac lt and missed the sale last month that am had on them. Can't really find any info on them, the collectors aren't the same as the other lt brands. The mac collectors are kinda like mid length header design so I would have to modify a mid pipe maybe a bbk. The prochamber is to expensive for what you get.
Bigshow14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 10:08 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mattjohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Cypress
Region: Texas
Posts: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post
I was just curious. It would sound sick with LT's, catted X (you could go cat less, I just think the V6 gets raspy w/o cats), and throw comps on there she'd sound great.

That's my setup.
Mattjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 07:20 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
3.7Cyclone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mansfield
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 198
I am running BBK shorties, with the stock X, cats etc. I am running stock Mid pipes but I have Magnaflow Magnapack 18" resonators welded just after the X. I am running Pypes bombs axle backs. Sound is incredibly good, drone is what I would call mild. Only at the 70-78mph @ around 1950-2000 RPM it drops off before that and after 78MPH but its not bad anyway.

It is the extra set of resonators that do it, if you go with the comps, I would highly suggest you weld in a set of Vibrant 1792 (12" long 4" diameter) resonators just before the over axle part of the mid pipe. It will eliminate the drone if not all just about all of it on the highway, and will not mess much with the volume.

You want a larger diameter resonator to off set the drone, not really longer ones. If you just want to change the tone of it, then use longer resonators and put them further away from the over axle pipes more closer to the X.

I have had about 7 different exhaust setups and arrangements on my 3.7. I played around with my resonator placements, and lengths etc. If you go with a strait up pass through axle back setup you must use resonators in conjunction or else it will just sound like garbage or drone like crazy.

This is especially true if you are running catless or with high flow catted x with no stock resonators in there.

-D
__________________
16 Mustang Ecoboost Prem Fast Back | 2.3L | 3.55 gears | 201A Package | 20" Foundry Wheels P265/35R20 Continental DWS tires | Interior Trim package | Shaker Audio with SYNC 3 | Redline Elite Hood Struts | Mishimoto catch can | Mishimoto Intercooler(Black) | TS Vee port supersonic BOV | Tune+ tuning | Driveshaft Shop aluminum DS | Map big turbo kit | AEM Meth injection w/Mishimoto charge pipe and bung | http://www.youtube.com/user/eclypse3d
3.7Cyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 08:37 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: 00
Region: Other
Posts: 1,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.7Cyclone View Post
I am running BBK shorties, with the stock X, cats etc. I am running stock Mid pipes but I have Magnaflow Magnapack 18" resonators welded just after the X. I am running Pypes bombs axle backs. Sound is incredibly good, drone is what I would call mild. Only at the 70-78mph @ around 1950-2000 RPM it drops off before that and after 78MPH but its not bad anyway.

It is the extra set of resonators that do it, if you go with the comps, I would highly suggest you weld in a set of Vibrant 1792 (12" long 4" diameter) resonators just before the over axle part of the mid pipe. It will eliminate the drone if not all just about all of it on the highway, and will not mess much with the volume.

You want a larger diameter resonator to off set the drone, not really longer ones. If you just want to change the tone of it, then use longer resonators and put them further away from the over axle pipes more closer to the X.

I have had about 7 different exhaust setups and arrangements on my 3.7. I played around with my resonator placements, and lengths etc. If you go with a strait up pass through axle back setup you must use resonators in conjunction or else it will just sound like garbage or drone like crazy.

This is especially true if you are running catless or with high flow catted x with no stock resonators in there.
-D
You remind me of myself, auto to manual swaps 20 different exhaust combos. Thanks for the reply and the advice, definitely don't want to mess up a new car. I thought the pipes where going to ship today but I can't get in touch with the seller. It's been 4 days
Bigshow14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 09:31 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
3.7Cyclone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mansfield
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 198
Yeah I completed the 6R80 to MT82 conversion. Made my exhaust sound change for the better. Yeah just keep in mind about placement of resonators and size and length. It does make a difference on what you are shooting for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
16 Mustang Ecoboost Prem Fast Back | 2.3L | 3.55 gears | 201A Package | 20" Foundry Wheels P265/35R20 Continental DWS tires | Interior Trim package | Shaker Audio with SYNC 3 | Redline Elite Hood Struts | Mishimoto catch can | Mishimoto Intercooler(Black) | TS Vee port supersonic BOV | Tune+ tuning | Driveshaft Shop aluminum DS | Map big turbo kit | AEM Meth injection w/Mishimoto charge pipe and bung | http://www.youtube.com/user/eclypse3d
3.7Cyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 10:27 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
colemaneric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 196
Is having the stock x/h pipe and shorties a bad idea since the shorties are less restrictive than the stock mid pipe? Just wondering since I'm stuck between the bbk catted x or shorties
colemaneric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 11:29 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
3.7Cyclone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mansfield
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 198
No the stock x still flows about the same if not more than the headers. We are not talking about 1" diameter pipes here....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
16 Mustang Ecoboost Prem Fast Back | 2.3L | 3.55 gears | 201A Package | 20" Foundry Wheels P265/35R20 Continental DWS tires | Interior Trim package | Shaker Audio with SYNC 3 | Redline Elite Hood Struts | Mishimoto catch can | Mishimoto Intercooler(Black) | TS Vee port supersonic BOV | Tune+ tuning | Driveshaft Shop aluminum DS | Map big turbo kit | AEM Meth injection w/Mishimoto charge pipe and bung | http://www.youtube.com/user/eclypse3d
3.7Cyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 09:05 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: 00
Region: Other
Posts: 1,198
Well they finally arrived today and I installed them this evening. First the fitment and tip alignment is perfect. Second there is no loss in torque, the engine revs nicely. Third I will have to invest in some earplugs. Everyone was right, loud loud loud. My headers should be here on wednesday so I'm going to give them a chance before they end up in the forsale section of the forum or become inlets and outlets for some weld in mufflers. I see why the stock mufflers are so big, they need to tone this dude down lol.
Bigshow14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 11:10 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
NicholasP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,161
Forget what these guys are saying they sound sick!! If you have any music on at all you really won't hear the drone plus you get so used to it it doesn't even matter when I drive my car I forget there is even drone
NicholasP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 12:34 AM   #31
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
magnaflow comp owners 15596

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasP View Post
Forget what these guys are saying they sound sick!! If you have any music on at all you really won't hear the drone plus you get so used to it it doesn't even matter when I drive my car I forget there is even drone
Who said they didn't?




Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigshow14 View Post
Well they finally arrived today and I installed them this evening. First the fitment and tip alignment is perfect. Second there is no loss in torque, the engine revs nicely. Third I will have to invest in some earplugs. Everyone was right, loud loud loud. My headers should be here on wednesday so I'm going to give them a chance before they end up in the forsale section of the forum or become inlets and outlets for some weld in mufflers. I see why the stock mufflers are so big, they need to tone this dude down lol.
Very nice! Give them time. They're really not too loud inside the cabin. You haven't heard drone till you get in my car.
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 05:07 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: 00
Region: Other
Posts: 1,198
I made my first drive to work with them today, 85 miles round trip. The drone on the interstate wasn't to bad at 75 but was very mild at 68-72mph. They're just to loud around town. I removed them today and sadly put the stockers back on. They're in the forsale section now. Good axle back for someone who likes it loud.
Bigshow14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Magnaflow Comp vs Borla Touring (both axlebacks) seville 2011-2014 Mustang GT 10 09-05-2013 07:31 PM
Are mustang owners only attracted to mustang owners? Lucylove21 The Bar 157 02-13-2013 12:27 PM
Porsche owners vs Mustang owners Twinarrow99 General Car Discussion 2 06-28-2012 11:34 PM
Just Won some used Magnaflow Comp axle-backs off Ebay illestdomer2005 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 5 01-21-2012 06:35 PM
Magnaflow Mufflers or Magnaflow Glasspacks? akira4 Classic Mustangs 3 12-15-2011 09:14 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



10:57 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.