Is the 2014 Premium V6 worth the extra $ over the Base Model V6? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-18-2014, 10:55 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
RyanV8Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lee
Region: Georgia
Posts: 136
Is the 2014 Premium V6 worth the extra $ over the Base Model V6?

Hey guys I'm trying to become a mustang owner for the first time and i don't want to regret not getting something i will love in the long run. Im looking at putting money down and then financing a 2014 mustang but first I'm trying to find out if the Premium V6 is worth the extra $4k, broken down into monthly payments over 5 years (And I'm a college student so the extra 20-50 per month does add up). Id like to hear from some people that have had either, thanks!
RyanV8Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-18-2014, 11:15 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Frozen Yettie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: South East
Region: Texas
Posts: 191
I have the Premium and IMO its worth it.

Leather Seats
Shaker 500
Track Apps
My Color
Sync

Its a matter of preference. If you really need the bells and whistles I'd say go for it. But there is a lot of people who have a base model and its good enough for them.

I just had to have the track apps, my color, and leather seats so I just went ahead and got the premium.
__________________
2014 Black Mustang 3.7L V6 Premium | 93Race MPT Tuned | Too many mods to list just check out my garage.
Frozen Yettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 11:23 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
I didn't want leather or the console screen or interior lights or any of that so I saved a bunch of $ and went without it. I went with the performance package and appearance package and that was enough for me, if I wanted a comfort car I would have gotten a Mercedes. Save the money and get yourself some mods. Unless you don't care about the few thousand, go with the nice interior. I'm only 21 so I needed to trim the costs and chose to do so in the interior.
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-18-2014, 11:26 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
RyanV8Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lee
Region: Georgia
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Yettie View Post
I have the Premium and IMO its worth it.

Leather Seats
Shaker 500
Track Apps
My Color
Sync

Its a matter of preference. If you really need the bells and whistles I'd say go for it. But there is a lot of people who have a base model and its good enough for them.

I just had to have the track apps, my color, and leather seats so I just went ahead and got the premium.
The leather seats are the one thing i don't much need, but id want to upgrade the head unit to use my iPod and probably put in subs too hear base. Then the track apps seem very helpful and i just love the custom color lighting. Hmm 4k could be worth if i ended up wanting to do it later thanks!
RyanV8Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 11:30 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: 00
Region: Other
Posts: 1,198
I opted for the base due to price and plans for the car. I bought mine for $18,100. I new that I would change the wheels and grille anyway and the track apps my color is cool but wasn't a deal breaker for me. You can buy complete oem leather seat covers on ebay from $500-$1000. That's just things I factored in. $30 more a month and all you have to do is drive it and have it all then go for the premium. I would definitely get an automatic and an gear option of 3.31 if it's available.
Bigshow14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 11:30 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 147
If you skip the Premium can you finance for 4 years instead? 5 years is too long to finance a car. Don't fall for the "it's only $50 more a month" crap. $4000 is $4000, plus interest. I didn't want Tech/Sync, any touchscreens of any kind, or the brushed aluminum interior panels. I would've paid extra for a Base if I had to. Fortunately the cheaper one is more to my liking. Get in the habit of limiting your debt, too many Americans don't. Maybe a Mustang is not the right choice right now. Buy a new car that's cheaper if you can't put down at least $5,000.
chitownpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 11:33 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
RyanV8Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lee
Region: Georgia
Posts: 136
But i am about 21 and that is what it will come down to the cost/benefit. Whether i can get the rebates and low APR, I've found a coupe mustangs base model like $19500 or so and premium one like $22000. a hard choice to come to..
RyanV8Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 11:36 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
RyanV8Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lee
Region: Georgia
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitownpete View Post
If you skip the Premium can you finance for 4 years instead? 5 years is too long to finance a car. Don't fall for the "it's only $50 more a month" crap. $4000 is $4000, plus interest. I didn't want Tech/Sync, any touchscreens of any kind, or the brushed aluminum interior panels. I would've paid extra for a Base if I had to. Fortunately the cheaper one is more to my liking. Get in the habit of limiting your debt, too many Americans don't. Maybe a Mustang is not the right choice right now. Buy a new car that's cheaper if you can't put down at least $5,000.
Depends if there are prepayment penalties or not, if there aren't then ill go with the 5 yeah with lower monthly and if i end up being able to use extra money to pay it off earlier then all the better. if not then i'd probably move to 4 years.
RyanV8Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 11:37 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: 00
Region: Other
Posts: 1,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanV6Lee View Post
But i am about 21 and that is what it will come down to the cost/benefit. Whether i can get the rebates and low APR, I've found a coupe mustangs base model like $19500 or so and premium one like $22000. a hard choice to come to..
For 22k go premium for sure, you'll make up the difference when it's time to sell it. When I bought mine I couldn't find one for less than 25k.
Bigshow14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 11:38 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fintile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Boston
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,830
Its coming out so soon just wait for the 2015

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
“anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac”
-George Carlin
Fintile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 11:43 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
AJcruz1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: OKC
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 503
Couple questions, are you planning to mod it or just want something nice with a little get up and go?
AJcruz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 11:44 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
RyanV8Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lee
Region: Georgia
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fintile View Post
Its coming out so soon just wait for the 2015

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Don't get me wrong its probably a great car, but i just don't like their new look as much as the 13-14 models.
RyanV8Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 11:44 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ish416's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Winchester
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,212
Why skimp on the interior?

When you are driving the car, that is where you will be spending your time. Ask yourself which would be easier live with, then sign the papers.

Also, the resale value on a premium will be higher whenever you decide to sell the car.
__________________
99 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 M6 - 6.676 @ 103 in 1/8, 10.512 @ 130.2 on street tires, H/C/I
93 Eagle Talon TSI AWD 5spd - Built 6 Bolt, 16G Evo3, HKS 272 Cams - under construction
Ish416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 11:51 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
RyanV8Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lee
Region: Georgia
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJcruz1 View Post
Couple questions, are you planning to mod it or just want something nice with a little get up and go?
I probably wouldn't do any heavy modding but i would do some: CAI, Magnaflow exhaust, stripes, side scoops(possible), and maybe side window louvers. thats probably the extent of my future modding if i got the premium model.
RyanV8Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 11:52 AM   #15
ToP
Registered Member
Regular
 
ToP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: St. Louis
Region: Missouri
Posts: 126
I've had a '13 base and now I have a '14 premium. IMO, the premium makes it much nicer to daily drive. The car interior looks and feels much, much better. Premium, if u can afford it, is the way to go.
__________________
2014 v6

Airraid CAI | BBK Ceramic Shorty Headers | BBK Catted X-Pipe | Ford Racing Sport Axlebacks | GT/CS Spoiler | Black GT500 Stripes
ToP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 11:53 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberMeBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Somewhere
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish416 View Post
Why skimp on the interior?

When you are driving the car, that is where you will be spending your time. Ask yourself which would be easier live with, then sign the papers.

Also, the resale value on a premium will be higher whenever you decide to sell the car.

+1
__________________
2012 Grabber Blue V6 Convertible
1995 Red Trans Am Convertible
1979 Gold Trans Am
GrabberMeBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 12:07 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
AJcruz1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: OKC
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 503
Is the 2014 Premium V6 worth the extra $ over the Base Model V6?

Ok here is some advice from someone who is on his second V6 premium and I have done every bolt on under the sun besides a turbo or supercharger, lol. The premium does have some nice to haves but ask yourself what you want and what you can live without so your monthly payment will be less and you can better afford your mods. You can get sync with the base model which will give you Bluetooth, iPod/ phone connections. Leather seats are ok but they are not the best quality imo. I have the comfort package and I realize I could have done without that. I don't think you can get the shaker 500 system in the base and that's not that great of a stero so I can only imagine how crappy the base one is. I also had the performance pack and it was great for what it was and anyone who doesn't have the resources to upgrade the suspension will benefit and like this. I said had because I have replaced most of the parts of the performance pack. Not because I had to but because I do some road course racing. So all in all I would say if you want to save money get a base model with 3.31 gears and sync. If you want to splurge for the premium still try to get one with the 3.31 gears or you'll be like the many others including myself who hated the 2.73 gears and spent the $500-$800 to get them changed. Just my .02, hope you enjoy your new stang!
AJcruz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 12:08 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 147
(And I'm a college student so the extra 20-50 per month does add up).

If that's the case why are you even thinking about mods to a new car that isn't even paid for? Seriously, pay the thing off and if you still want it and have money to burn go for it. Finish school, get out of debt, then start spending money on stuff you want but don't need. Being a college student who's in debt, has a car payment, and is spending money on Stripes just doesn't make sense. Now is the time to prevent being in debt up to your *** for the rest of your life.
chitownpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 12:15 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
RyanV8Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lee
Region: Georgia
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitownpete View Post
(And I'm a college student so the extra 20-50 per month does add up).

If that's the case why are you even thinking about mods to a new car that isn't even paid for? Seriously, pay the thing off and if you still want it and have money to burn go for it. Finish school, get out of debt, then start spending money on stuff you want but don't need. Being a college student who's in debt, has a car payment, and is spending money on Stripes just doesn't make sense. Now is the time to prevent being in debt up to your *** for the rest of your life.
i should have clarified lol, the mods plan on coming after i pay off the car. I was just listing what i planned on having done in the future. :face palm:
RyanV8Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 12:16 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitownpete View Post
(And I'm a college student so the extra 20-50 per month does add up).

If that's the case why are you even thinking about mods to a new car that isn't even paid for? Seriously, pay the thing off and if you still want it and have money to burn go for it. Finish school, get out of debt, then start spending money on stuff you want but don't need. Being a college student who's in debt, has a car payment, and is spending money on Stripes just doesn't make sense. Now is the time to prevent being in debt up to your *** for the rest of your life.
this ^
If you're in debt and already taking out college loans, taking out a big car loan is not smart. if you really need a mustang, shop around for a used 2005-10 one for half the price. Nothing says ouch like a $500 monthly car payment when you're in debt 150k~ from school.
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 12:20 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
RyanV8Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lee
Region: Georgia
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
this ^
If you're in debt and already taking out college loans, taking out a big car loan is not smart. if you really need a mustang, shop around for a used 2005-10 one for half the price. Nothing says ouch like a $500 monthly car payment when you're in debt 150k~ from school.
college is paid for thanks to very generous and great parent. So this would actually be the only debt that i will be in. My payments will include gas, the insurance whats being paid on the car i currently have and am selling to account for part of the down payment (its a 350z) and the car it's self. after that my money is open to fiscal irresponsibility and primarily savings.
RyanV8Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 12:28 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
SixBanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mount Rainier, MD
Region: Maryland
Posts: 968
For the record, SYNC is available on the base model. I guess cars are expensive in my area because I paid $28k for my new 14 V6 when all things were said and done. I guess add up the tech package, 3.31 gears, appearance package, and reverse sensors and you kind of see where the jump in price came from. Not having some of those would have been a deal breaker for me because some of the other cars I was looking at had leather seats, console screen, and other stuff standard. If I had to chose between some of them and a barebones V6 base, I wouldn't chose the Mustang.
__________________
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 12:32 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanV6Lee View Post
college is paid for thanks to very generous and great parent. So this would actually be the only debt that i will be in. My payments will include gas, the insurance whats being paid on the car i currently have and am selling to account for part of the down payment (its a 350z) and the car it's self. after that my money is open to fiscal irresponsibility and primarily savings.
If that's the case then go with the premium package. My advice is to shop around and see what you can get and HAGGLE. Don't just go to one dealer and make the trade-in purchase. You can ALWAYS get a car down $1k~, especially with the 2015's coming out I would wait a few months and then pull the trigger, could maybe make up the price of the premium package. Check cars.com and kelly blue book for comparisons.
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 12:34 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 147
Can you drive the 350Z until it's paid off? Is it in good running shape? I have one of those and it's not like you're driving a beater, those cars are awesome. Pay it off then sell or trade it.
chitownpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 12:53 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
RyanV8Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lee
Region: Georgia
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitownpete View Post
Can you drive the 350Z until it's paid off? Is it in good running shape? I have one of those and it's not like you're driving a beater, those cars are awesome. Pay it off then sell or trade it.
well I'm using the money from selling/trading in the 350z to come up with the majority of the down payment and i can't afford the insurance on BOTH cars. the Z is completely paid for so what i sell it for is what i get. id rather have to finance only like 9-12k after selling it than a majority from 18-20k. And i meant i only have to pay for the insurance cost over what i pay insuring my 350z.
RyanV8Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 01:08 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
RyanV8Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lee
Region: Georgia
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixBanger View Post
For the record, SYNC is available on the base model. I guess cars are expensive in my area because I paid $28k for my new 14 V6 when all things were said and done. I guess add up the tech package, 3.31 gears, appearance package, and reverse sensors and you kind of see where the jump in price came from. Not having some of those would have been a deal breaker for me because some of the other cars I was looking at had leather seats, console screen, and other stuff standard. If I had to chose between some of them and a barebones V6 base, I wouldn't chose the Mustang.
how do you like your sterling gray by the way? i I'm looking between the impact blue, sterling gray, and oxford white.
RyanV8Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 02:36 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Charlotte, NC
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,045
The best advice I would give is to go through the options and ask yourself what you needed. Before I bought my mustang I had a 370Z that had every option that you could think of and really learned that alot of it is nice but I never used it. I only had the car for 6 months but I don't think I ever used the nav system or the heated seats. So for me that made the base mustang with sync more appealing then the premium that was fully loaded for 4-6 K more.

And I don't buy into the whole 'get the premium because it will have a higher resale value'. Of course it will be slightly higher because your paying 4-6 thousand more for the car. But I don't see a premium V6 model selling for 4-6 K over a base in a couple of years so the rapid rate of depreciation on those options will occur just like any new car.
StarzTA17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 03:51 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: 00
Region: Other
Posts: 1,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanV6Lee View Post
how do you like your sterling gray by the way? i I'm looking between the impact blue, sterling gray, and oxford white.
My car is deep impact blue and is a beautiful color. But it's like owning one that is black, hard to keep clean.
Bigshow14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 04:01 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
SixBanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mount Rainier, MD
Region: Maryland
Posts: 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanV6Lee View Post
how do you like your sterling gray by the way? i I'm looking between the impact blue, sterling gray, and oxford white.
At first, I wanted grabber blue. I was dead set on it. But alas, when it came time to buy one, there were no grabber blues with the options I ticked on the entire east coast. Soooo, I went for my second favorite. Looking back, I'm glad I went with the gray. Much less flashy (no offense to GB owners, just not my style). The color is beautiful. You can see the metallic flake very well and in the sun it almost looks like glitter (in the manliest sort of way, of course lol). Easy to keep clean. I don't even realize how dirty it is sometimes until it comes time to wash it!
__________________
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 04:15 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
RyanV8Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lee
Region: Georgia
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigshow14 View Post
My car is deep impact blue and is a beautiful color. But it's like owning one that is black, hard to keep clean.
thanks for that info cause the 350z i have now is black and i hate it for that.
RyanV8Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 04:17 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
RyanV8Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lee
Region: Georgia
Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixBanger View Post
At first, I wanted grabber blue. I was dead set on it. But alas, when it came time to buy one, there were no grabber blues with the options I ticked on the entire east coast. Soooo, I went for my second favorite. Looking back, I'm glad I went with the gray. Much less flashy (no offense to GB owners, just not my style). The color is beautiful. You can see the metallic flake very well and in the sun it almost looks like glitter (in the manliest sort of way, of course lol). Easy to keep clean. I don't even realize how dirty it is sometimes until it comes time to wash it!
thanks and thats why i was looking at it its doesn't stand out or blend. looks clean and hard to look dirty.
RyanV8Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 04:43 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
Color should be entirely what you like. I had my heart set on grabber blue for years and when i was finally old enough to drive and get a car I got grabber blue a year after getting my license. Everytime i walk to my car i still think "damn that's gorgeous". Get the color that will do that for you!
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 04:48 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: 00
Region: Other
Posts: 1,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
Color should be entirely what you like. I had my heart set on grabber blue for years and when i was finally old enough to drive and get a car I got grabber blue a year after getting my license. Everytime i walk to my car i still think "damn that's gorgeous". Get the color that will do that for you!
+1 it's the same with my dib. Only thing is I have to wash my car 3-4 times a week minimum to keep it looking good.
Bigshow14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 05:39 PM   #34
Evolution's Finest
Supporter
 
bigmac3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Cleburne
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixBanger View Post
...The color is beautiful. You can see the metallic flake very well and in the sun it almost looks like glitter (in the manliest sort of way, of course lol). Easy to keep clean. I don't even realize how dirty it is sometimes until it comes time to wash it!
What he said about the Sterling Gray.
__________________
Frank
1989 Blue LX Hatchback
2001 Red SVT Cobra Convertible (Phoenix)
2002 Black/Red GT (Ginger)
2011 Red Candy Metallic V6 (Manfred)
2016 Magnetic Metallic GT (Susie II)
bigmac3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 06:04 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
RyanV8Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lee
Region: Georgia
Posts: 136
Ok so impact blue is out because though i like the color i don't want to have to wash it that many times a week ( i have a gravel driveway :bang head: ) so its down to my two favorites sterling gray and oxford white, anybody with grabber white experience having to wash it often?
RyanV8Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Premium seat in Base model GT jdemK 2011-2014 Mustang GT 8 08-27-2013 09:46 PM
Base 13 V6 or Base 13 5.0 2011 Kona Blue General Mustang Discussion 68 03-12-2013 10:50 AM
worth the extra $? jray13 2005-2010 Mustang GT 0 02-16-2012 12:53 PM
Trade: 04 base model hood Exit_In_Red Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted 4 10-14-2004 06:11 PM
Black GT/Base Model Front Bumper For Sale! juvifan1 Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted 0 03-26-2004 05:25 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



12:28 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.