Microsoft Sync and Spotify - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-19-2014, 09:51 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Microsoft Sync and Spotify

Does anyone on here have an Iphone and use spotify? If you go into the sync menu and go into mobile applications and have your phone plugged in at the same time it loads the app onto sync and it works great. I can control all my music from my steering wheel. Here is my problem every time i turn my car off i have to open up mobile app link again in the sync menu and reload spotifty to my car. This is frustrating because there are times when am going in and out of my car and i don't have the time to keep reloading the app. Is there any way to save this? am i doing something wrong?
Will2329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2014, 10:16 AM   #2
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
I don't think you're doing anything wrong, I think it is one of those bugs inherent in sync.

Sync has been disastrous since it came out, so has My Ford Touch.
Old 05-19-2014, 07:15 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
there is always something that manufacturers over look, nothing is perfect. Though i must say sometimes ford can get pretty close!
RyanV8Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2014, 10:43 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post
I don't think you're doing anything wrong, I think it is one of those bugs inherent in sync.

Sync has been disastrous since it came out, so has My Ford Touch.
My wife has a 2014 fusion with my touch and navigation and its far from disastrous! I'm actually very impressed on how well it works and the amount of commands that are available. We had a Mazda 5 gt with their version on sync and fords version is by far leaps and bounds above theirs! We rarely find ourselves repeating commands and I'd suggest it to anyone who wants a hands free system in their car. Kinda wish I had it in my 13. But we have android phones and not iphones so.....

2013 V6, Candy Apple Metallic.
Gt500 spoiler, Gt500 stripes,2010 Gt premium wheels, Pirelli tires,Painted side mirrors covers,Upper and lower black billet grille,Pony projection lights,Boss 302 strut tower brace, SR lowering springs, Barton shifter bracket,Airaid Cai,Bama tuned,BBK shorty headers,Roush AB, 3.73 Ford racing gears.
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 10:46 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I may have solved my problem today. I left my phone plugged in then turned off my car then unplugged my phone and then before I started me car I plugged my phone in and everything worked. So yeah sync has a few bugs
Bama Performance Tune
Raxiom LED licence plate bulbs
Black GT500 style spoiler
Will2329 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang