Kudos To American Muscle - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-27-2014, 10:36 AM   #1
Registered Member

Regular

Region: California
Kudos To American Muscle

What a great company this is. Ive been modding and working on cars for a long time now and Ive never dealt with a company like them before. Excellent customer service, great products and fast shipping, what else could you ask for??

I installed 2 pre-painted pieces from them already, 1/4 window lovures and just this weekend my GT500 spoiler. The fit is excellent and the paint is spot on!! I had a spoiler painted for my 350Z and it cost 250.00 just for the paint!! The pre-painted stuff is such a bargain, more companies should offer this type of service.

So to AM..thanks for such great support of our Mustangs!!
Socal Stangman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2014, 11:08 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal Stangman View Post
What a great company this is. Ive been modding and working on cars for a long time now and Ive never dealt with a company like them before. Excellent customer service, great products and fast shipping, what else could you ask for??

I installed 2 pre-painted pieces from them already, 1/4 window lovures and just this weekend my GT500 spoiler. The fit is excellent and the paint is spot on!! I had a spoiler painted for my 350Z and it cost 250.00 just for the paint!! The pre-painted stuff is such a bargain, more companies should offer this type of service.

Totally agree, AM is awesome!

Sent from my little Johnson.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 11:28 AM   #3
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Totally agree, AM is awesome!

Sent from my little Johnson.
Thank you guys for voicing this feedback on the forums! It's always a pleasure to hear positive reviews and opinions from our loyal customers. We're lucky to have you guys as customers to begin with!

I'll make sure to pass this along to our Paint Team as well. Thanks again!

Shane
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2014, 01:11 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
I must agree to this. I ordered pre-painted side scoops and couldn't have been happier with how perfectly it matched the paint of the car.

My next purchase (when I can afford it) will be the GT500 spoiler, pre-painted. I noticed it was out of stock in black last night. Checked again today to find that it is back in stock. Love the quick restocking on popular products!
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 09:57 PM   #5

Region: Texas
Lemme dog pile this thread. My headlight splitters look like they came on the car. Perfect paint match. I've made five of so orders I guess in the last few months and been happy each time with AM.
Old 05-28-2014, 07:59 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Love AM. Wont shop anywhere else for my car parts.

But what about kudos to ford too for making these mechanical pieces of art?
somedopebeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 10:11 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:

I actually just received my gt500 style spoiler in the mail yesterday and i will be installing it this weekend. How was the install? Any tips?
Will2329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 10:28 AM   #8
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will2329 View Post
I actually just received my gt500 style spoiler in the mail yesterday and i will be installing it this weekend. How was the install? Any tips?

It couldnt be any easier. Although I did have a factory spoiler so it already had the holes. It lined up perfectly.
Old 05-28-2014, 10:32 AM   #9
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedopebeats View Post
Love AM. Wont shop anywhere else for my car parts.

But what about kudos to ford too for making these mechanical pieces of art?

I do agree about Ford and the pieces of art. I had a few of the Ford turds from the 90's and let me tell you, crap!! Ive had a lot of Fords and they sure have come a long way. I love this Mustang!! My son in law had an 06 and the new ones blow those away. His was a POS compared to my 2014. I also bought my wife a Hybrid Fusion and its a beautiful car. The technology is amazing. Not only that but it looks way classy and drives like a dream, plus Im getting 42 miles to the gallon.

So in the end, Kudos to Ford as well
Old 05-28-2014, 06:19 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
I do agree about Ford and the pieces of art. I had a few of the Ford turds from the 90's and let me tell you, crap!! Ive had a lot of Fords and they sure have come a long way. I love this Mustang!! My son in law had an 06 and the new ones blow those away. His was a POS compared to my 2014. I also bought my wife a Hybrid Fusion and its a beautiful car. The technology is amazing. Not only that but it looks way classy and drives like a dream, plus Im getting 42 miles to the gallon.

So in the end, Kudos to Ford as well

Haha ya i owned 2 sn95s years ago, i agree huuuuuge pieces of crap haha. Ford definately stepped their game up quite a bit!
somedopebeats is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang