I think i love my car too much! (two stories) - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-30-2014, 11:00 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
I think i love my car too much! (two stories)

I just cant believe i love this car just as much as i liked it when i first got it. I thought by now the novelty would wear off.

I also got 7 total strangers to come to me and say nice car in two months that i had it. Thats not counting my friends and family who are absolutely in love with my car to the point where they were taking pictures with it. My friend took a picture with my car and posted it on facebook and 6 people commented wow nice car, awesome car when did you get it, sweet car is that yours etc etc lol.

So i have had my car for about 2 months and i already have 4000 miles on it.
Approximately 1600 of those miles have been put for work (i drive 40 miles round trip to get to work and back home). Good thing i got extended warranty and i am covered bumped to bumper for 5yrs/80 000, i would really be stressing if i only had original 36000.

This car is so much fun to drive and i love blasting my music and going on joy rides.

I just went for a 50 mile joy ride around downtown Atlanta. On the way back i was in left lane doing about 70 and cought up to a red 2014 mustang.

For some reason he sped up and was doing 75 so there we were two mustangs one after another passing everyone by for about 3 miles riding together. It was coming up on my exit and i just had to go pass him so i hit about 85 (i know bad boy ) and turned on my 4 blinkers. He flashed his lights and i got in right lane and went on my way to my exit. Such a great feeling!!!!

Another story, i was coming from work and there was a same mustang in left lane on a normal 2 lane road so i passed him and got in left lane then he passed me and got in left lane and slowed down then i passed him and got in left lane and slowed down so he passed me and got in left lane and then we came to a red light side to side by each other. He had a girl with him who was laughing and waved at me and i smiled. Then she got the drivers attention and he looked at me and i just pointed a finger and smiled at him and he smiled and pointed at me then light turned green and i had to make left and he went straight.

Just awesome feeling.

Do you guys have any stories ?
1800CoolGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2014, 11:24 PM   #2
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1800CoolGuy View Post
I just cant believe i love this car just as much as i liked it when i first got it. I thought by now the novelty would wear off.

I also got 7 total strangers to come to me and say nice car in two months that i had it. Thats not counting my friends and family who are absolutely in love with my car to the point where they were taking pictures with it. My friend took a picture with my car and posted it on facebook and 6 people commented wow nice car, awesome car when did you get it, sweet car is that yours etc etc lol.

So i have had my car for about 2 months and i already have 4000 miles on it.
Approximately 1600 of those miles have been put for work (i drive 40 miles round trip to get to work and back home). Good thing i got extended warranty and i am covered bumped to bumper for 5yrs/80 000, i would really be stressing if i only had original 36000.

This car is so much fun to drive and i love blasting my music and going on joy rides.

I just went for a 50 mile joy ride around downtown Atlanta. On the way back i was in left lane doing about 70 and cought up to a red 2014 mustang.

For some reason he sped up and was doing 75 so there we were two mustangs one after another passing everyone by for about 3 miles riding together. It was coming up on my exit and i just had to go pass him so i hit about 85 (i know bad boy ) and turned on my 4 blinkers. He flashed his lights and i got in right lane and went on my way to my exit. Such a great feeling!!!!

Another story, i was coming from work and there was a same mustang in left lane on a normal 2 lane road so i passed him and got in left lane then he passed me and got in left lane and slowed down then i passed him and got in left lane and slowed down so he passed me and got in left lane and then we came to a red light side to side by each other. He had a girl with him who was laughing and waved at me and i smiled. Then she got the drivers attention and he looked at me and i just pointed a finger and smiled at him and he smiled and pointed at me then light turned green and i had to make left and he went straight.

Just awesome feeling.

Do you guys have any stories ?
Yeah it's a great feeling.
Old 05-31-2014, 01:54 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Hawaii
I always give fellow mustang owners a flash on the highway or a thumbs up at the stoplight. The feeling for these cars are almost always mutual!. There are a couple stangs i see on the road on my way to work every morning and they always flash me back.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2014, 10:11 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
I think i love my car too much! (two stories)

The joy will never get old. If it did, I wouldn't be on my 4th Mustang owned
Tyriqq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 10:18 AM   #5
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Texas
You have a great looking car, and like everyone else has said, that feeling will never get old.

I get at least 1 form of a compliment just running around town lol
Cise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 02:19 PM   #6
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
I know how you feel

I bought my 2012 MCA in 2011 and still love it just like I bought it. I have a six cyl, auto that is Red Candy.
A salesmen I know at my dealer called me last week and said they had a Red candy GT V8 auto premium and would I want to trade up. He knows I like out the door price and quoted me $10,000 difference out the door. A super great deal. Really great.
I started driving up there and thought about Why? That would be $5,000 a cylinder and moving up two years but WHY? I turned around and went back home, Put my title away and kissed my Mustang.
Maybe some day I may want a different Mustang but Mine is perfect for me and I have it just the way I want it.
My RED RYDER has won a $100.00 gift certificate at the American Muscle show and two Peoples choice awards at shows here in Florida. It did 13.3 at Orlando Speed World and I always get around 25 MPG combined using cheaper 87 octane gas. My insurance is less expensive and my Mustang looks and rides great.
Nope, I'm keeping this one for a very long time.

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 02:37 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
You all sound like me as well haha.. My wife's already getting jealous of how much attention I give my mustang lol I do like 3 hour details on my car when cleaning lol I always drive around town and flash or throw a peace sign to all mustangs.. I love cruising in a mustang pack.. What I hate is pulling up to 5.0's and they know mines a 3.7 and they want to race lol I'm like dude cruise it!!! I don't race on streets.. I love my baby too much to be caught racing and have her impounded lol I do my racing at the track on the streets I'll just hit the gas for the exhaust
Jaylg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 09:01 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Cool stories both of them. I would fill up the page with them from the two years i have had my car. Its a great feeling everytime something like that happens. I didnt realize the love i was going to get from everyone and fellow owners. Its something that makes owning a Mustang special.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
tthompson79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:07 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Yep, I would agree it's a good feeling. In the city where I work there's quite a few late model Mustangs. 5-6 of them where I work alone. We all seem to silently try to one-up each other but with a mutual respect. I get tons of compliments, mostly because I'm obsessive with cleaning and maintenance. I do my own washing, claying, polishing, waxing etc.

Where I live however, pretty deep GM population. Nothing sweeter than blowing the doors off a cocky Camaro SS convertible in the middle of Chevy country bahaha.
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 04:24 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I live in California and unfortunately stang owners here arent as enthusiastic as over there
Ddemian is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang