Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Bama metal plate placement

3K views 36 replies 19 participants last post by  AMDanBailer 
#1 ·
Lol I was just curious because I've tried to put my bama plate almost everywhere and can't decide.. First was in my dash but worries the sun will damage it second was in front of passenger seat but if airbags go off there's shrapnel to the face lol and then the middle console was my last idea.. So I wanted to see where everyone else put their bama plates :) post pics please!!! Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Mid-size car Family car

See less See more
#12 ·
How about under the hood on top of the fuse box?

#14 ·
The only downside of having it under the hood is when you take your car to the dealer to get serviced there is a possibility they could see it even if you reverted back to stock tune... So I might be taking mine off and using Velcro strips

#15 ·
Excellent idea, best of both worlds :thumb:

#22 ·
Exactly!

#29 ·
On the wall in my garage with all the other plates and stickers I've gotten over the years from vendors.

When I get a monthly check from them for advertising their name on my car, they'll get a spot on it (car).

First to come off when I take delivery of a new vehicle is the dealerships decal. I inform them to tell the detailer not to install it, but sometimes it gets ignored.

#34 ·
On the Strut tower brace. Perfect little spot for it :thumb: Engine bay needs some cleaning love tomorrow lol

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.