What do you guys think!? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-16-2014, 11:41 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Sweet looking Mustang!
blueprint87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-17-2014, 06:44 AM   #37
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Don't paint the vents

Leave the vents your body color. Your gonna find that when the black is up and all the way over your car it will look awsum.
You sure don't need or want any black anything on the side other then the silver.

Later down the road if you get tired of the black hood, Roof and trunk lid you can always add a silver super snake stripe.

When you get the paint done, You will have one of the best looking Mustangs around. With that hood and a spoiler it will be one of a kind. When done you need to register for the American Muscle Show.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 06:49 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
Leave the vents your body color. Your gonna find that when the black is up and all the way over your car it will look awsum.

You sure don't need or want any black anything on the side other then the silver.

Later down the road if you get tired of the black hood, Roof and trunk lid you can always add a silver super snake stripe.

When you get the paint done, You will have one of the best looking Mustangs around. With that hood and a spoiler it will be one of a kind. When done you need to register for the American Muscle Show.

Ronnie
Leave the vents my body color? As in silver? And thank you. I will definitely post more pictures when it's all said and done. Thanks so much for the advice!
willmorg19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-17-2014, 06:54 AM   #39
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
I can't wait to see it finished

I think you are gonna have one tuff looking Mustang when you are done with the paint work.
I hope your planning on going to the American Muscle show with it. It will be the only one there with that look.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 10:48 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Looks really good! I agree with some of the others that you should paint the hood vents.
2014 SGM V6 Premium Auto | Pony Pkg. | Comfort & Security Pkg. | 3:31 Rear
2008 V6 Premium Coupe (Traded)
mustangfan410 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang