New to the forum - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-20-2014, 07:20 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eno07's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 27
New to the forum

What's up every one I jut joined up to the forum and thought I would show you guys my car. I have only had it for a month and I have the black retro billet grille (upper an lower), the MMD ducktail spoiler and an roush axle back exhaust. I am ordering the black 3.7 badges and I was wondering g if any one on here has installed them their selves an how they measured it to be in the right spot, any help will be greatly appreciated, and now you can enjoy some picturesClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1403266758.357982.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	661.5 KB
ID:	159647Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1403266781.426405.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	821.2 KB
ID:	159648
Eno07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-20-2014, 08:01 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
mikeygaga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Long Island
Region: New York
Posts: 556
Welcome to the forum bro. I love the green, especially when it has black accents like black wheels and dark tints. Have any performance mod plans for it?
__________________
2016 GT- Lund tune, jlt intake, mbrp catback.
2014 3.7 - SOLD
mikeygaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:10 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eno07's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 27
Right now I am saving for cop school so I am not planing a whole lot but I want to get a air intake tuner and shorty headers
Eno07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-20-2014, 08:18 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
mikeygaga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Long Island
Region: New York
Posts: 556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eno07 View Post
Right now I am saving for cop school so I am not planing a whole lot but I want to get a air intake tuner and shorty headers
Cop school? I'm currently going through the process to become a NY police officer myself. I have the Steeda CAI and MPT tune and absolutely love them. Pair that up with a set of shorty headers and you will be smiling ear to ear!
__________________
2016 GT- Lund tune, jlt intake, mbrp catback.
2014 3.7 - SOLD
mikeygaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:51 AM   #5
Registered Member

Regular
 
Socal Stangman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Temecula Ca.
Region: California
Posts: 1,872
Welcome!! Looks great.
Socal Stangman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:58 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eno07's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeygaga View Post
Cop school? I'm currently going through the process to become a NY police officer myself. I have the Steeda CAI and MPT tune and absolutely love them. Pair that up with a set of shorty headers and you will be smiling ear to ear!

Cool I'm up in Nova Scotia, I can't wait to get started but it's so expensive
Eno07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 09:53 AM   #7
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eno07 View Post
What's up every one I jut joined up to the forum and thought I would show you guys my car. I have only had it for a month and I have the black retro billet grille (upper an lower), the MMD ducktail spoiler and an roush axle back exhaust. I am ordering the black 3.7 badges and I was wondering g if any one on here has installed them their selves an how they measured it to be in the right spot, any help will be greatly appreciated, and now you can enjoy some pictures
Welcome to the forums! Thanks for posting pictures of your Mustang. I definitely enjoyed checking out the pictures! How are you enjoying your new ride so far?

The MMD Spoiler looks awesome on there. Really flows well with the GHIG!

Keep up the great work with your Mustang. Let me know if you have any questions or if you need some assistance. I'll gladly help you out!

-Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 10:10 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangfan410's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: North Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 59
Welcome! Your car looks great!
__________________
2014 SGM V6 Premium Auto | Pony Pkg. | Comfort & Security Pkg. | 3:31 Rear
2008 V6 Premium Coupe (Traded)
mustangfan410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 10:11 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eno07's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 27
Thanks man I bought all my stuff from AM love the site and great customer service
Eno07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 01:03 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
mikeygaga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Long Island
Region: New York
Posts: 556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eno07 View Post
Cool I'm up in Nova Scotia, I can't wait to get started but it's so expensive
You pay to go to the police academy up there? Down here we get paid a hefty salary to go lol.
__________________
2016 GT- Lund tune, jlt intake, mbrp catback.
2014 3.7 - SOLD
mikeygaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 01:25 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eno07's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeygaga View Post
You pay to go to the police academy up there? Down here we get paid a hefty salary to go lol.

Wow, ya our local police doesn't do an academy anymore we have to go through an actual college and it costs around 30000 dollars.
Eno07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 01:37 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberMeBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Somewhere
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eno07 View Post
Wow, ya our local police doesn't do an academy anymore we have to go through an actual college and it costs around 30000 dollars.

Did you put one too many zeros in there? I hope so. If not, I would look for another department to join. I have three nephews who are cops, two in Milwaukee and one in Phoenix.
__________________
2012 Grabber Blue V6 Convertible
1995 Red Trans Am Convertible
1979 Gold Trans Am
GrabberMeBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 02:05 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eno07's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberMeBlue View Post
Did you put one too many zeros in there? I hope so. If not, I would look for another department to join. I have three nephews who are cops, two in Milwaukee and one in Phoenix.

Nope, to become a police officer in at least Nova Scotia ( I don't know about the rest of Canada) it cost just under 30000 dollars, I'm not sure about the RCMP though.
Eno07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New to Ford, New to Mustang, and New to Forum F4nG New Member Introductions & Greetings 3 06-11-2013 08:16 AM
not a new owner, just new to this forum sdsguy New Member Introductions & Greetings 11 05-21-2008 10:59 AM
New to forum Not new to Fords. ALBUNDY New Member Introductions & Greetings 12 06-12-2006 03:25 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



04:53 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.