What do u guys think - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-25-2014, 12:04 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
What do u guys think

Swarr Automotive Mustang 8.8" Rear Support (05-14) - LatemodelRestoration.com

Has anyone seen this or is using it? I think it's new if so looks like a pretty good find check it out let me know what u think

Sent from my HTC One using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2014, 01:57 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

...What is it for?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Old 06-25-2014, 02:01 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

attaches to your axle tubes to add strength and durability to your rear suspension. A great addition for drag racers as it increases traction for launches and reduces 60' times.

Advertisement

Old 06-25-2014, 02:02 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Oh nice, never seen it before. Hopefully someone here has it and can give some feedback.

Old 06-25-2014, 08:07 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
First off you can get it from Swarr for $199 and it is kinda gimmicky. Not really needed specially for a street car.

You want better 60' look into control arms, suspension geometry, shocks and springs.

1989 Sonic Blue LX Coupe, 349 ci, TW heads, TFS Track Heat Intake, 75mm Accufab TB, 80mm ProM, 30 lb. inj, TKO, 3.73, 31 spline w/ TruTrac, MAC 1-5/8" LT headers w/ H pipe, Flowmaster, electric fan Moates QH
391 rwhp & 424 rwtq...Mustang Dyno 11.5@122mph
Old 06-25-2014, 10:06 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Just get suspension mod's. That thing will have literally no effect on your mustang. Get some upper/lower CA's if you want a good launch.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:12 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
Just get suspension mod's. That thing will have literally no effect on your mustang. Get some upper/lower CA's if you want a good launch.
Rapinator is right, you CLEARLY don't know what you are talking about.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:42 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post

Serious question, Do your lips hurt from kissing so much *** on here? Seen you doing a lot of brown nosing from a select few members on here lately. That must be exhausting. Also, Seeing as you went through what you did a few months back for being a massive bull****ter, I would figure you wouldn't go out of your way to insult someone. Also, Aren't you the same one that didn't have the ability to install a simple axleback? How are you of all people going to tell someone else they have no idea what they're talking about? Just amazes me how little you actually contribute to this forum, yet can call out someone like that.

Old 06-25-2014, 10:47 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
It will have literally no effect on your mustang compared to upper and lower CA's. That's the truth. Do I have to explain everything I type out for you? It will have ALMOST literally no effect on your mustang. Is that better? Having your windows closed makes you some ridiculously abysmal percentage more aerodynamic. Would you say that has literally no effect on your mustang? Or should you say, "Well, it will ALMOST have literally no effect". It's cool that you can read through threads and criticize people, how about offering some advice to the OP?
Old 06-25-2014, 10:48 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Whatever kid. I do contribute. I've already explained basically every situation, including that one. So just mind your own damn business and keep your nose out of mine. I called him out because he says the Swarr bar won't do much for him, but it will. It reduces wheel hop, keeps the rear planted better, and as a result, provides better traction.

Ask me any part question you want, i'll see if I can answer it. I probably can.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:52 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

I don't know why some people have to criticize others for their opinions. Just trying to tell the OP that upper and lower CA's will be much better for his launch. I was trying to illustrate my point that compared to them it is useless. Which IMO the gains of that compared to the upper and lower CA's render it useless. I've only been on this forum for about 2 months or so, but I do know a good amount about mustangs, and I am just trying to help the OP make a good decision on what mod to purchase. I have never experienced or seen on this forum people just jumping down other's throats and insulting them, but it sure shows the maturity level of those people.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:54 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

oh, I agree that suspension mod's would be better for him, just pointing out that a Swarr bar won't have "literally no effect"
Old 06-25-2014, 10:56 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I have never experienced or seen on this forum people just jumping down other's throats and insulting them, but it sure shows the maturity level of those people.
It actually happens a good amount on here.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:56 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Whatever kid. I do contribute. I've already explained basically every situation, including that one. So just mind your own damn business and keep your nose out of mine. I called him out because he says the Swarr bar won't do much for him, but it will. It reduces wheel hop, keeps the rear planted better, and as a result, provides better traction.

Ask me any part question you want, i'll see if I can answer it. I probably can.

You can explain away any situation you like, Doesn't make the opinion of anyone else change. People know what you are, and know the things you've done. And in my own personal opinion, the only thing lower than a thief, is a liar. It doesn't matter why you called someone out, it's the fact that literally, the only information you posses, is the things you read on this website. You don't have the know how to even mount your own bolt ons, yet feel the need to put down someones personal opinion as wrong. One day you'll grow up and look back at your experiences in life, and realize how big of a tool you actually are.

To the OP, Sorry for the thread derail, This'll be my final post. Good luck with your product!

Old 06-25-2014, 10:58 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Bc some people on here know from personal experience.
You can't compare a driveshaft and control arms together. Completely different ball game.
A driveshaft is one of the best mods you can do. Anything that frees up rotational mass, will have great benefits on acceleration and throttle response.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 06-25-2014, 10:59 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
oh, I agree that suspension mod's would be better for him, just pointing out that a Swarr bar won't have "literally no effect"
^ That is what I typed. You responded that I have no idea what I am talking about, then said that you agree that suspension mod's will be better for the OP.
Did I really have to include ", that thing will have literally no effect on your mustang, compared to the suspension mods". I clearly stated to get suspension mods instead, even said what kind for a good launch.
You felt the need to attempt to belittle and criticize me for not typing out what was obviously inferred in my original comment.
I'm sorry that you feel the need to attempt to belittle people on an internet forum. It shows your maturity and intelligence level.
Old 06-25-2014, 11:01 AM   #17
Registered Member

Regular

Region: California
This seems to be a problem around here lately...a big difference in opinion.

The problem Im seeing are some of the mods people are asking about. There are a ton of great mods for Mustangs, but some have more of a specific purpose than others. Like this for example, are you racing it on a competitve level? For a DD stuff like this is a waste!! If youre racing on a strip and you're not hooking up or maybe you're getting some wheel hop this would probably be a great thing. If you're cruising around town or commuting to work, why on earth do you think you need this?? Then some one with some common sense says something about it, he then doesn't know what hes talking about. Im not sure I get it. Im not a young person and based on some of the things I see around here there seem to be people that are a lot younger than me, so maybe Im out of touch...
Old 06-25-2014, 11:01 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
I have no idea even who rapinator is and what you are talking about.

Who are you?

1989 Sonic Blue LX Coupe, 349 ci, TW heads, TFS Track Heat Intake, 75mm Accufab TB, 80mm ProM, 30 lb. inj, TKO, 3.73, 31 spline w/ TruTrac, MAC 1-5/8" LT headers w/ H pipe, Flowmaster, electric fan Moates QH
391 rwhp & 424 rwtq...Mustang Dyno 11.5@122mph
Old 06-25-2014, 11:08 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Wow.. Lol I was just simply wondering if anyone has tried it.. I wasn't planing on getting it... I was going to get lca and uca

Old 06-25-2014, 11:12 AM   #20
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Guys cool it down. If you don't agree with certain suspension parts just explain why you think one is better. Anymore name calling from ANYONE and this thread is done.

Bullitts are better than Bullets

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Old 06-25-2014, 11:33 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
It shows your maturity and intelligence level.
Don't humor yourself. You don't know ANYTHING about me.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:09 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

I find it interesting that the same guys (okay, 1 guy) opens their mouth (spewing total BS) over and over here....

How about a new rule. If you don't know for personal experience, you don't open your pie hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2011 Black Mustang GT Premium
Corsa XO & Sport AB/Airaid/Bama 93R
Best 1/4 mile to date 60' 2.009
12.538 ET @112.33
100+ Deg 85 Hum RPR 3PM 1/2 tank street tires
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 V6 Mustang